dahpostman

unban request. forgiveness please.

Hello, my steam Id is 0:0:20300286. I was banned about a month ago I believe for forum assault and mic spam. I was a regular player on lotus clan before this and would like to unbanned. I believe the admin on the server went by the tag ultimate. A couple of friends play on your guys servers all the time if u wanna ask em. $3 dollars or its free or best offer is always on your guys 2fort new jersey server.

Thanks for hearing me out

The staff member who put your ban into place will be along soon. I'd just like to say that your behavior was unforgivable and you should really reconsider whose example you follow.

http://forums.gamingterritory.com/topic/28047-dicksauce-burgerkern-jamezxmassacre-dahpostman-shawnev-the-fear/?hl=burgerkern

You were banned for being a huge ♥♥♥♥ and helping your buddy "dicksauce of fap" by spamming our forums with false information and trolling.

And what exactly are we supposed to ask those friends who were possibly part of this?

• Upvote 2

Dicksauce of fap was not a part of that. He was somebody that was vote banned and assumed it was an admin. I admit the forum spamming was crossing the line and i apologize for it. I just want back into the servers. If youre not gunna unban me I understand but I was wondering if it was possible.

Dicksauce of fap was not a part of that. He was somebody that was vote banned and assumed it was an admin. I admit the forum spamming was crossing the line and i apologize for it. I just want back into the servers. If youre not gunna unban me I understand but I was wondering if it was possible.

Dicksauce was banned for hacking, which resulted in him spamming our forums. In the same moment people signed up the forums to create false reports of Ultimate banning them, which never happened.

http://forums.gamingterritory.com/topic/28043-a-lot-of-people-getting-banned-today-for-no-reason/

You were part of this, and so was Dicksauce.

Even though your actions were unacceptable, I am all for second chances. However looking at your profile, which is filled with racist and homophobic remarks, a change of behavior and thus an unban seems very unlikely.

Unban denied.

• Upvote 8