Damn, these are great. How the hell you can make them is beyond me....

It's shia-labeouf-magic-gif.gif bro <3

• Upvote 6

damn dude, those look pretty noice

• Upvote 1

How long does it take to make one? They look fantastic.

• Upvote 1

So... you do commissions, eh?

Hmm... let me put something together... *g*

haha I see Obvious in this one laugh.png

Just saw this.

No, you don't. Not enough beard. :-P

• Upvote 2

We need to keep Patrick in business!

• Upvote 1

damn dude, those look pretty noice

Thank you so much! <3

How long does it take to make one? They look fantastic.

It really depends on the Poster to be honest.

We need to keep Patrick in business!

Yes you do :3 keep em coming

So... you do commissions, eh?

Hmm... let me put something together... *g*

Just saw this.

No, you don't. Not enough beard. :-P

I do! <3 

Anyone who wants or thinking of wanting a Commission from me, just add me on Steam <3 http://steamcommunity.com/id/patrickjr

Here's a WIP I'm doing atm

tumblr_n6igc6Evmp1qk1gcko2_1280.jpgtumblr_n6igc6Evmp1qk1gcko1_500.png

tumblr_n6jhlcQfTR1qk1gcko1_1280.pngtumblr_n6igc6Evmp1qk1gcko3_250.png

These can be seen over on my Tumblr <3 http://grimtech.co.uk/tagged/SFMWIP

sfm_poster__watch_dogs_by_patrickjr-d7ku

SFM Poster: Watch_Dogs
This took longer than it really should, but it's out now, yay

• Upvote 3

I was wondering if anyone from here wanting Commissions from me, I've noticed my other SFM thread got kinda popular so now I'm making a new one here, in the Lounge <3

People tend to pay me $40/£30 but that's what they offer.

Please don't offer me anything TF2 Related. - Sorry -

If you're making a request, please PM me, and give me as much information as you can to fully help me provide you with the best quality poster <3

Payments via Paypal only.

Here's some Examples of my work

DBLoadout1.jpg

sfm_poster__mountain_lab_by_patrickjr-d7

sfm_poster__pimp_demo_by_patrickjr-d7j3l

sfm_poster__the_mastermind_by_patrickjr-

sfm_poster__watch_dogs_by_patrickjr-d7ku

You can view more Here and Here

• Upvote 2

They look so perty :3

Thankies <3

they look so awesome!!!

Hi, they offer £30 for a single picture?

I'm a little confused

Hi, they offer £30 for a single picture?

I'm a little confused

I love the fact there are some people who will make you a picture for like a key, I even found someone who does it for 3 ref.

Now found one person who'll make it for a craft hat, another will make 5 free and all others after that 2 ref. lol

Edited by Minia
  • Upvote 4

Merged with your other thread.

CONFUSION!

I love the fact there are some people who will make you a picture for like a key, I even found someone who does it for 3 ref.

Now found one person who'll make it for a craft hat, another will make 5 free and all others after that 2 ref. lol

If you've noticed, Patrick spend a lot more time on his posters. I saw a guy on reddit who was doing it for free, made about 20 in under 4 hours. It might be free or cheaper to go somewhere else, but Patrick has much higher-quality ones than what most people offer.

If you've noticed, Patrick spend a lot more time on his posters. I saw a guy on reddit who was doing it for free, made about 20 in under 4 hours. It might be free or cheaper to go somewhere else, but Patrick has much higher-quality ones than what most people offer.

Not from what I've seen, I'll go by my judgement and no offense but his second picture, is just a truck...

And anyways, lets not forget Patrick has not been wearing the lotus tag or in fact even been getting involved in lotus for months, he even told me he was no-longer in lotus and today he pops his head out to say he can make you a sfm poster for £30? I'm sorry, but I don't tolerate that and I know I am not the only one who complained about this. Lotus is not here to advertise your business.

Edited by Minia
  • Upvote 1

Not from what I've seen, I'll go by my judgement and no offense but his second picture, is just a truck...

And anyways, lets not forget Patrick has not been wearing the lotus tag or in fact even been getting involved in lotus for months, he even told me he was no-longer in lotus and today he pops his head out to say he can make you a sfm poster for £30? I'm sorry, but I don't tolerate that and I know I am not the only one who complained about this. Lotus is not here to advertise your business.

hey lookie here, minia's being a dick. How am i not surprised  don't worry though i'm also a dick :3. I see no problem here seeing that this is the public forum and he's had many clients from lotus in the past

Edited by -Pride-
  • Upvote 3

hey lookie here, minia's being a dick. How am i not surprised  don't worry though i'm also a dick :3. I see no problem here seeing that this is the public forum and he's had many clients from lotus in the past

I don't mind it if he has clients, but what allows him when he says he is not in lotus? and has not been wearing the tag for months? There is a reason ruby kicked him out of lotus mate.

Also this thread was in the recruit lounge before ;) So I judge this off Patrick's actions, not Ruby's of when he moved this thread to the tavern also combining it with Patrick's other commission threads ;)

Edited by Minia

Kids, please... *sighs*

• Upvote 2

I've never once said I was no longer in Lotus, Maxime [Crystalitar] knows what's going on as I've spoken with her the most, I'm sorry Minia, but you know nothing about why I don't have the tag also, ruby did not kick me out of lotus, so I have no idea where you got that idea from, I'm start part of the clan, just not wearing the clan tag for personal reasons.

• Upvote 1

I've never once said I was no longer in Lotus, Maxime [Crystalitar] knows what's going on as I've spoken with her the most, I'm sorry Minia, but you know nothing about why I don't have the tag also, ruby did not kick me out of lotus, so I have no idea where you got that idea from, I'm start part of the clan, just not wearing the clan tag for personal reasons.

You're no longer a recruit, Ruby has made that clear to me. G'bye

You're no longer a recruit, Ruby has made that clear to me. G'bye

You're really are a dick ain't you?

• Upvote 1

HEY LOOK GUYS! THERE'S A CAT WALKING UPSIDE DOWN OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE! HURRY UP OR YOU'LL MISS IT!
  • Upvote 9