Mana

Battle Realms And Wotw Soundtrack Up For Download!

The quality of the Music Files is at 320 Kbps, thats why the big download size, but I thought that the quality of the music should be left great just the way it is in the game.

For now the only download available is the full archive:
http://www.battlerealms.cc/forums/index.ph...amp;showfile=58

Later on I will add each song so anyone can download the song(s) they wish instead of the whole OST.

Before downloading though, please read this page:
http://www.battlerealms.cc/soundtrack.php (its not yet fully functional thats why it is not linked at the mainsite)

Enjoy!

Tell me what you think of it too, I think that Killer-Pineapple did a great job on it and that Liquid choose the right man to do it.

• Upvote 5

I am almost done uploading it, 94% the file is rather big ;). (Spent one hour and 20 so far, thought it would be quicker).

I am almost done uploading it, 94% the file is rather big ;). (Spent one hour and 20 so far, thought it would be quicker). Thought it would be quicker.

6495[/snapback]

here is a link i just got a sound the fall of serpenthold http://www.killerpineapple.com/music.html

but the one you are uploading is better cuz it has all the sounds :whistling:

here is a link i just got a sound the fall of serpenthold http://www.killerpineapple.com/music.html

but the one you are uploading is better cuz it has all the sounds :whistling:

6496[/snapback]

Those from the killer-pineapple site above aren't full :P just samples. Mine are.

Its done uploading.

Hi Zymeth, I really want to download the full version of the music.. I like this most are the music from the serpent and wolf's clan.... huhuhuhu...

Why not full?

6500[/snapback]

Well ask him why he didn't put up the full ones. My download has the whole full tracks.

I already send him an email.. I hope he could read my email as soon as possible...

But you have the full version of those music in your computer right now?

Are you finish uploading the OST, because I the fits link doesn't work..? I can download it even it's big...

Edited by BenEducationNotice

I already send him an email.. I hope he could read my email as soon as possible...

But you have the full version of those music in your computer right now?

6502[/snapback]

I have them uploaded to the site, read the first post.

(http://www.battlerealms.cc/soundtrack.php)

Stop editing your posts.....................

Wow, thank you Zymeth.. I'm downloading it right now! Thank you very much.. LoL... The reason I stick to this game even my love ones is not playing anymore is the music... Omg.. I am so Exicted.... It takes me 20 minutes to download the whole.....

I own an original copy of both Battle Realms (every warrior have their own name) and Winter of the wolf (Expansion) + 1.5pq Patch from www.download.com

I bought them from Data Blitz in the big mall of the Philippines.. It cost me about 20 bucks for each CD total of 2 CDs

Edited by BenEducationNotice

I own an original copy of both Battle Realms (every warrior have their own name) and Winter of the wolf (Expansion) + 1.5pq Patch from www.download.com

I bought them from Data Blitz in the big mall of the Philippines.. It cost me about 20 bucks for each CD total of 2 CDs

6504[/snapback]

That was a disclaimer, you don't need to tell me. Seeing as you play the game you probably have it too...

Kamikaze' date='Apr 18 2006, 04:04 AM']How did you rip the music from the game? Don't tell me you recorded it. You know that you can simply fetch it from the Music.h2o file using wf2, don't you?

6512[/snapback]

I have a file extractor, I just converted the music....

(The .NFO was harder to make then the music conversion, but heh what release would this be whitout a tracklisting?)

serpent has the best soundtracks ;) i got the soundstracks in less than 5 minutes i love them all thx zymeth for taking your time and do this for uss :whistling: thx man

• Upvote 1

Yes I like Serpent's soundtrack the most...

I like most are Serpent_attack_Normal

Zymeth is a nice person.. He spent all his time for BR.. hehe.. Especially for us..

• Upvote 1

hey the freedom remix song is nice i like it B) and yes guys we all need to thank zymeth for keeping the br community together ;)

• Upvote 1

my favorites are freedom remix, fall of serpentholm combat version, and all of the combat music from the lotus and wolf clans...also like horde and return of the dragon