JB.

BBall Tournament

To be fair Jubi, I told you 2hours and 15mins before you posted that.

And Minia, stop stirring shit, this thread is already total aids, there's no need to make more shit out of something so little.

I'm not here to stir shit, but I'm just saying that ljubi may have a point as much as emma does.

Only in Lotus a bball tournament becomes a bitch contest, don't bother tho, i win at it.

no im pretty sure sayaka wins the bitch contest

....unless.....

• Upvote 3

oh wow

ok, so Emma removed me from her friends list and that's fine. I don't care. You can see here that a week ago I tired to arrange a match. She said she will answer, but she never did.

I buged Turtle to talk to her to ask about match. Then I was just like fak that I will send her friend request so we can arrange a match, she can remove me after it. She declined it, so I sent her msg yesterday on practice that I wanna arrange match therefor I sent her friend invite.

She didn't reply anything.

I'm sorry, but at that point I was quite annoyed by all that poop and her reactions. No, she doesn't have to be my best buddy, but at least she could have replied here or via request or via msg on server. And yes at the and Turtle replied that he got replied that they will drop off the tournament.

There, aaaall explanation. Now go throw rocks at me how bitch I am, how I'm moaning ect. 

I need more popcorn.

So, after this is all said, could you please go back to the game?

<.<

I want to see the finale...

• Upvote 3

no im pretty sure sayaka wins the bitch contest

....unless.....

i dont think she's a bitch, you just might have butthurt problems ph34r.png for some reason that i'm still trying to figure out.

Ya'll so sensitive.

Edited by Waifu-Chan

ok, so Emma removed me from her friends list and that's fine. I don't care. 

I don't care. 

don't care.

FFE972D0B71141193736332652544_3.0.1.3505

i did this for turtle

• Upvote 1

Yes, I don't care for not having her on my fr list. Seriously, I can survie my lil life without it.

I do care how she just ignored me and basicaly treated me like I'm someone not worth to get simple respond from. 

Next rock

Yes, I don't care for not having her on my fr list. Seriously, I can survie my lil life without it.

I do care how she just ignored me and basicaly treated me like I'm someone not worth to get simple respond from.

Next rock

No one can take a rock as big and hard as you.

Okay, bitches. I'm sick of this shit. Stop trolling.

If you want to play, do so. If not, shut the fuck up and piss off.

• Upvote 7

If you want to play, do so. If not, shut the fuck up and piss off.

^ This

• Upvote 2

Am I expected to reply instantly after every message now?

You'd better...

Ljubi, I'm sorry if I caused any inconveniences but it was not meant to be this way. Nothing was arranged even after the deadline and simply I forgot about it. And then I remembered again when I was speaking to Turtle, and told him to take the default win since you guys deserved it. I don't really know why there's so much drama about it, you're all just twisting it and now it's got something to do with being on my friends list? Jesus, the match was forfeited, why must you carry it on?

/thread.

Can everyone be fucking done with it now? Obvi told you guys atleast 3 times in this thread to drop the drama.

Ljubi / turtle got default win.

4 matches left.

How about we enjoy some ggs instead of making this some hate thread?

• Upvote 5

what-is-the-illuminati.jpg

- snip - 

Edited by Gloves
Removed post as he asked for it.
  • Upvote 2

*coughs*

So um yeah.. when is the next match likely to be? McGlovin v Alex/Sayaka (or whatever her name is :P) was 4-1 til Alex cried and quit had internet issues - love you really alex ;)

*coughs*

So um yeah.. when is the next match likely to be? McGlovin v Alex/Sayaka (or whatever her name is tongue.png) was 4-1 til Alex cried and quit had internet issues - love you really alex wink.png

having a constant 100 ping when tf2 says you have 40 is fun as balls, best isp eu photo.jpg Love you 6 ever bby ;)

having a constant 100 ping when tf2 says you have 40 is fun as balls, best isp eu photo.jpg Love you 6 ever bby wink.png

Always and 4eva xoxoxoxoxox