Domino

Christmas Advent Calendar and Raffle

Lol Alex.

I will list the full raffle prizes when I am next free to do so!

Draw will be after the 27th. Still not sure when

I'm going to sort out the raffle, secret santa, and all the remaining advent prizes when I get home - I honestly cant be bothered :P

Dear valve, thanks for ruining christmas.

They have deemed my account a new log in - despite being on this pc for the last 3 years... with no software changes or upgrades.. but anyway. I can't trade for a week now so.. no secret santa, no advent, and no raffle til it unlocks. Sorry, nothing I can do. I will announce prizes but you won't be getting them til I can actually trade.

I have had this issue for a year haven't been able to trade for a while

• Upvote 1

No worries 007!

I've not forgotten the rest, I just can't send trade offers at the mo - will do the rest over TO, as steam chat trade is a pain trying to catch people online. 

You.Are.Awesome.

...and extremeley generous.  Get well soon :) <3

You are amazing! :D

Thanks Domino! :)

Agreed. This was a nice way to cap off the year! All this even after that generous donation towards stats? Are you gunning for Lotus CEO? Majority shareholder perhaps? LOL, thanks baby. I vote we change Domino's title to Daddy Warbucks.

• Upvote 1

Agreed. This was a nice way to cap off the year! All this even after that generous donation towards stats? Are you gunning for Lotus CEO? Majority shareholder perhaps? LOL, thanks baby. I vote we change Domino's title to Daddy Warbucks.

Shh <3

I do it because I love the clan and the people in it. I've never had this before, not in 11 years. It means more than you guys will ever know. 

• Upvote 1

We know.

• Upvote 1

I removed you Ljubica as you deleted me off steam, I took that to mean you didn't like me anymore, I wasn't going to chase you to give you free things. I simply took you removing me as sign that you didn't want to be part of my activities any more. I'm sorry if that wasn't what you intended.

Sexy.. Please don't start drama in my threads, thank you.

Lotus...Lotus never changes.

• Upvote 2

I'm sending out a few trade offers a day - I can't do many at a time cos if I select the same key twice it screws the trade. It's slow because I'm having to wait days for people to accept - if you see trade offer sent next to your name, please accept it as soon as you can, I wanna get this finished. :)