fever

Videos\Images\Links to GGs

Tried to increase my MMR today....4 wins and 8 losses later it was nice to be reminded that given decent team mates who communicate and aren't fucktards I can actually play dota....what a rough bunch of games...c'est la vie

inKn2NM.jpg

Tried to increase my MMR today....4 wins and 8 losses later it was nice to be reminded that given decent team mates who communicate and aren't fucktards I can actually play dota....what a rough bunch of games...c'est la vie

Stop playing solo.

Also, a harder one, stop trying. You will have more fun.

• Upvote 1

"The best ideas for raising your solo MMR: plan to play the game so you can win it on your own, while having fun. Don't hesitate to mute ALL of your team members."

Also. Totally going to try this.

<.<

• Upvote 1

Stop playing solo.

Also, a harder one, stop trying. You will have more fun.

"The best ideas for raising your solo MMR: plan to play the game so you can win it on your own, while having fun. Don't hesitate to mute ALL of your team members."

Good advice right there. You're right, trying to increase your solo MMR is asking for trouble...I'm like a dog with a stick though...If it starts going wrong or not to plan, that makes me try harder. MMR will naturally end up where I belong I guess...but when you feel like you're playing smarter, you feel like you want to see that reflected in your MMR. Maybe I'm not playing as smart as I thought.

My main focus at the moment is (on an average based on my last 20 games) dying less. My brain is saying maybe don't play support every game...but it's what I enjoy so I'll stick with it.

Whose quote is that Obvi I recognise it.

Edit: typo

Tbh, no idea who said it originally. But it's advice i've been given by a lot of high ranked MMR players, so i guess it's true to a certain extent.

Oh I'm buying this bad boy :D

b993.jpg

OwA56KZK2.jpg

PA + Spamball = coins

Xym8akf.jpg

• Upvote 1

Interesting, I think I'm either desensitised or just so bad I can't tell how bad I am, Dota doesn't make me anxious at all.

If you missed the Cloud9 vs Secret match's you'll definitely want to catch them on YouTube. Epic.

• Upvote 1

MEGAOBVI!!!!11

6ebYZlE.jpg

GG YouTube, go to 2 minutes 18 seconds....the YT functionality doesn't work...funny though

• Upvote 1

There's a lot of salt about the pay 2 win with the new event...saw this video this morning xD

• Upvote 1

Wow, that's 5 months old, I think I was about 4 weeks into dota

No worries. That's another Fever, Fever.

Reminds me of yesterday's first CM game.

ZMtxUQK.jpg

• Upvote 1

Good advice right there. You're right, trying to increase your solo MMR is asking for trouble...I'm like a dog with a stick though...If it starts going wrong or not to plan, that makes me try harder. MMR will naturally end up where I belong I guess...but when you feel like you're playing smarter, you feel like you want to see that reflected in your MMR. Maybe I'm not playing as smart as I thought.

My main focus at the moment is (on an average based on my last 20 games) dying less. My brain is saying maybe don't play support every game...but it's what I enjoy so I'll stick with it.

Whose quote is that Obvi I recognise it.

Edit: typo

Here's another actionslacks for you - sums up the potato tier nicely and how to get out of it.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-J9mfcExhg

• Upvote 1

Yeah I watched that a few days ago...pretty funny :D

He's right, though.

Working on my darkseer as we speak.  I guess we should also play like that for a while, as we tend to go up against 4 cores and if we don't win quickly we tend to get outcarried and lose.

I've noticed when we build up a momentum by having a good start, we sometimes then don't capitalise on it and we go off farming when really we should be re enforcing the advantage we've just won. Good game last night which went this way. We took 3 towers in 20 minutes, losing one and were very much in control...The next 20 minutes we achieved nothing and they pushed us right to the end and we played our team fights well and won after sixty odd minutes.

With hindsight we should have pushed their t2's harder and taken control of more map.

• Upvote 1

I've noticed when we build up a momentum by having a good start, we sometimes then don't capitalise on it and we go off farming when really we should be re enforcing the advantage we've just won. Good game last night which went this way. We took 3 towers in 20 minutes, losing one and were very much in control...The next 20 minutes we achieved nothing and they pushed us right to the end and we played our team fights well and won after sixty odd minutes.

With hindsight we should have pushed their t2's harder and taken control of more map.

Are you talking about the game with the core earth shaker?

Nice, that was the one that i meant too ;)

I don't think that it's true that we were 'very much in control'. As far as I remember, we got nearly team wiped at the rosh pit, and from that moment on they had the momentum. Besides that, their ES had an Shadowblade, what made it really scary to push for me, because he just could (and he did a few times) one/two shot me, comming out of no where. If you force a team fight and your carry dies immediately at the start, you are just asking for another team wipe, and I think we might have lost that game if that would have happened.