Gregor8356

Tutorial How to Make a mod with Situvn's Br Data Editor

how to swap the code of unit ? ,can i use mod editor situvn or hex editor?

it is possible to make AI use the new BG or training new unit ?

Yes you can use how you want it, you can use editor SITUVNS or HEX editor but SITUVNS EDIT. is easier , simply

one to another

need to swap already used so default will be not used

Edited by Gregor8356

Yes you can use how you want it, you can use editor SITUVNS or HEX editor but SITUVNS EDIT. is easier , simply

one to another

need to swap already used so default will be not used

ok thnx for the answer

Hi
Site : https://forums.gamingterritory.com/topic/2203-modding-battlereamsdat/?view=getlastpost  will be repaired so I think that here I will answer your question

Normaly are free to use but if you use theme all you cant do another one

simply (find effect of: innate/ BG) and remember the number of effect 611 or something like that find and use

theoretically yes but in practice will be not exactly what you expect

that mean visible will be a firing a lava rock but physically maybe, no damage this need work tests and maybe it make happen If you manage to

And those screens are made from full BG and actually that hero dont use none of them he get this from give ability

can you explain this with the pict?

ok I try

Edited by Gregor8356

example  here is otomo innate stamina boost effect [483]  find rest like in the picture

xpxxqx.jpg

to make a body chunk make damage follow to already made weapons

what is on the picture is full made BG's thats can give aunit special power in this case is Arah

in  may mod I made: bg give: armor, more speed, more power , koril power misle not hit and chi shield and staf man blindnes and how to do it a new bg I write here in tutorial 

ok thnx for all :)

why the range/missile unit cant stop shooting on watchtower (but not shoot enemy) if iam modified the missile unit get more range

and how to fix it?

ok thnx for all :)

why the range/missile unit cant stop shooting on watchtower (but not shoot enemy) if iam modified the missile unit get more range

and how to fix it?

Really don't have clue about this , but i think its related to towers max range maybe after correcting it helps

Really don't have clue about this , but i think its related to towers max range maybe after correcting it helps

ok thnx for the answer :)

I have a some questions :

- In data_building there are building tech level and wotw tech level what are those?

- Is it possible to add more heroes in serpent, lotus, or wolf without replacing anyone?

- In Data_Clans there are these monk/ninja base number and max possible number, i tried editing them and nothing happen, is there really no way to increase the capacity for both monk/ninja?

- Last question, how to add battle gear for nightvol and make him respawnable from keep? because you can only summon him once and he has no bg.

I have a some questions :

- In data_building there are building tech level and wotw tech level what are those?

- Is it possible to add more heroes in serpent, lotus, or wolf without replacing anyone?

- In Data_Clans there are these monk/ninja base number and max possible number, i tried editing them and nothing happen, is there really no way to increase the capacity for both monk/ninja?

- Last question, how to add battle gear for nightvol and make him respawnable from keep? because you can only summon him once and he has no bg.

1- this is campaqin stage set to unlock in main console

2-yes but its more complicated

3 yes, it's more complicated

4 simply we are swap him to another hero and we add to him a BG bc normally he no have a BG

Edited by Gregor8356

Hi i have a problem in adding new training unit. In my case Dragon Peasant will enter well and go out as a monk. But training wont load. I already change training time into 25 please can anyone help me? Thanks

You should change this value to TRUE (in all clans well if you want to use them)  bc in normally way well dont train any unit

nh1c95.jpg

Hi, i am requesting for a full detailed tutorial about modding br data. Im hoping a tutorial with screenshot.

Changing Max population

Thanks in advance.

bhja5u.jpg

Hi, i am requesting for a full detailed tutorial about modding br data. Im hoping a tutorial with screenshot.

And changing the damage of hero or a unit.

Thanks in advance.

v2w68m.jpg

15 IS A DAMAGE OF WEAPON SPEAR OF SPERAMAN

2qbzk20.jpg

Adding new abilities or changing it

Thanks in advance.

rancrr.jpg

Adding new abilities or changing it and also for the battlegear

Thanks in advance.

2lbp840.jpg

I HOPE SO NOW IS MORE CLEARER  ; )

Edited by Gregor8356

Btw is it possible to make a nee bg and abilities? I read it with your guide. But i dont really get it. It said to choose among reserve but how can i set the new bg and abilities that i want to set. Please elaborate more and add some screenshot. And the training guide u made works properly thanks

Btw is it possible to make a nee bg and abilities? I read it with your guide. But i dont really get it. It said to choose among reserve but how can i set the new bg and abilities that i want to set. Please elaborate more and add some screenshot. And the training guide u made works properly thanks

Btw i made a new BG and i add it to shinja the poison thing. But when i summon shinja from the keep. BR crashed.

So 

firstly

you must know how the ability should work what turn on ability , and now is here my advice to find more close already made BG /ABILITY to your
and copy settings and then correct only those to fill your assumptions

SOME TIMES NOT WORK AS YOU PLANNING SO THIS NEED FROM YOU A PATIENCE AND CORRECTIONS TO HAVE NO ERRORS WHAT'S CRASH A GAME

This it the RECIPCE OF MAKING A NEW BG / ABILITY

SIMPLE example OF NEW BG:

USE ABILITY OF WILDDRUMS MAKE TREE WOLFS

GO TO RESERVE ONES BC ARE NOT USED AND BETTER IF YOU USE FROM 216  (WHY NOT 109 BC SOME OF THEM ARE USED IN GAME AND ARE NOT MENTIONED )

AND COPY SETINGS FROM WILDRUMS THEN GO TO BG - (SECTION) AND ALSO CHOOSE RESERVED E.G (24) BC ARE NOT USED 

FIND COLUMN ABILITY AND SET YOURS ALREADY MADE 

ADN LAST THING GO TO SECTION UNITS FIND COLUMN  DEFAULT BATTLEGEAR AND SET THAT ONE YOU ARE CHOOSE E.G(24)

I CHOOSE NUMBER 24 BC THERE AND HERE MUST BE THE SAME

I KNOW IT'S COMPLICATED BUT THIS IS WHOLE PROCESS IF YOU WANT ABILITY OR A BG YOU MUST WORK FOR IT
BY MAKING CORRECTIONS AND TESTS

difference with ability is only to set in unit section column innate already made only set nummber of abilitty 
Edited by Gregor8356

Let me try it for abit. One more thing, is it possible that u can only train one hero. For example i would like to train peasant into kenji. If i already had kenji i cant train another one. Thanks for helping out

no it is not possible all buildings are train units in multi units mode

only keep building is limited to one use hero beside monks ninja are limited to 4/6

so to use keep one use hero we need  swap to our unit to be used once

Edited by Gregor8356
  • Upvote 1

Oh i see thanks. Have u ever tried to make dojo building or any building into upgradable one? something like upgrade to serpentholm and the function of the keep will use on it? So it can summon 1 hero only?

Or it is possible to make a new building that has same function with the keep?

Edited by Chinoooooo

I try but it's not work  upgrade work witht trainer and town square and one hero not work 

I MAKE THIS ONCE WHEN I PRESS DELETE BUTTON ON THE BEGINING AND STATS ARE CALCULATED BY ZORO 

Edited by Gregor8356

is it the beginning of skirmish? well, i tried it and nothing happened. anyway you have responded my same post in the next topic so i guess there is still no way to my problem :unsure:

thanks anyway ^_^

YES THE BEGINNING OF SKIRMISH AFTER START PRESS  EXIT BUTTON 

YES ,NO POSSIBILITY TO MODIFY THIS

Edited by Gregor8356