Gregor8356

Tutorial How to Make a mod with Situvn's Br Data Editor

On 6/8/2017 at 2:29 AM, Gregor8356 said:

Hi, i don 

Hi I dont make a mod's  why bc Icant finish mine

answer  what I remember to  make what you need is 

swap Id of Bg zen arows to warlok sipon

or meake new and set to aviable from sfirine 

rest of bg you have to edit by your self to make it esasier to you read first  page of this topic and use may mod's any ,

I use  there lots of that things what you mentioned above , good luck in your research

@step by step 

to much beter by when you make test and tell where you stuck in mod.

K so I successfully managed to have the archer and basllistaman have the Life Siphon battle gear through the default battle gear as you instructed.

My problem is the Teleport battle gear. I did make the Spirit Warriors and Pack Master have the Teleport battle gear but they won't do the action no matter what. Also, I made the Kabuki Warrior have the teleport battle gear but same problem, he won't teleport no matter what but weird thing is that he does the Stardust animation. Know how to resolve this?

Edited by BornWithAVoid

On 8.06.2017 at 4:34 PM, BornWithAVoid said:

K so I successfully managed to have the archer and basllistaman have the Life Siphon battle gear through the default battle gear as you instructed.

My problem is the Teleport battle gear. I did make the Spirit Warriors and Pack Master have the Teleport battle gear but they won't do the action no matter what. Also, I made the Kabuki Warrior have the teleport battle gear but same problem, he won't teleport no matter what but weird thing is that he does the Stardust animation. Know how to resolve this?

that wha it's hapening  in this game  you modifiy some thin  and you may not have else things to slove this you have to chek posibilitis  if tahat is pssible to slove,

also you can make new bg  and make them exactly like teleport of Koril then equip the to your needs 

but not always all goes  like you plan  and this need tests and corections

On 6/10/2017 at 1:37 AM, Gregor8356 said:

that wha it's hapening  in this game  you modifiy some thin  and you may not have else things to slove this you have to chek posibilitis  if tahat is pssible to slove,

also you can make new bg  and make them exactly like teleport of Koril then equip the to your needs 

but not always all goes  like you plan  and this need tests and corections

Hmm, then I'll do more testings on the bg's later.

I have a question about the corruption free Zymeth and ungodly Yvaine, I made it that when Zymeth and Yvaine enter the Flesh Crucible, they'd be in their powerful forms. Thing is, when they died, they couldn't be revived. How can I solve this?

Edited by BornWithAVoid

On 10.06.2017 at 1:12 AM, BornWithAVoid said:

Hmm, then I'll do more testings on the bg's later.

I have a question about the corruption free Zymeth and ungodly Yvaine, I made it that when Zymeth and Yvaine enter the Flesh Crucible, they'd be in their powerful forms. Thing is, when they died, they couldn't be revived. How can I solve this?

I remember onnly swap ID the nummber of unit kenji 100 to 8 pesant change the place of numers

Edited by Gregor8356

Guys I have an important question and I would appreciate it if the answer would appear as fast as it can. So here goes. I'm making a mod for Battle Realms in which some buildings will be replaced. To be more concrete, I wish to replace the necromancer's throne from the Serpent Clan with the Warlock's tower from the Lotus clan, it means I want to be able to have the warlock's tower instead of the necromancer's throne while playing the serpent clan and to use it's abilities. I already replaced the model of the building and added the ability to put two warlocks to make master warlock to come out just like in the Lotus clan. I changed the sound to the proper one when clicking on the building and I changed the building description. I have only one BIG problem which I tried solving hundreds of times and I hope you will know the answer. I have this particular problem with the building icon. No matter how many times I tried, I can't change the building icon to the one from the Lotus clan. When I click on the peasant and he has all serpent buildings in the construction menu, the icon of the warlock's tower still has the icon of the necromancer's throne. I found one value in Data/Buildings to change the building button, but it changed it only when I click on the already built building not in the construction menu when I click on the peasant. I hope you guys understand what I mean and I hope someone will help me. Please it's very important to me. Thank you !

On 24.06.2017 at 2:38 AM, hecumarine said:

Guys I have an important question and I would appreciate it if the answer would appear as fast as it can. So here goes. I'm making a mod for Battle Realms in which some buildings will be replaced. To be more concrete, I wish to replace the necromancer's throne from the Serpent Clan with the Warlock's tower from the Lotus clan, it means I want to be able to have the warlock's tower instead of the necromancer's throne while playing the serpent clan and to use it's abilities. I already replaced the model of the building and added the ability to put two warlocks to make master warlock to come out just like in the Lotus clan. I changed the sound to the proper one when clicking on the building and I changed the building description. I have only one BIG problem which I tried solving hundreds of times and I hope you will know the answer. I have this particular problem with the building icon. No matter how many times I tried, I can't change the building icon to the one from the Lotus clan. When I click on the peasant and he has all serpent buildings in the construction menu, the icon of the warlock's tower still has the icon of the necromancer's throne. I found one value in Data/Buildings to change the building button, but it changed it only when I click on the already built building not in the construction menu when I click on the peasant. I hope you guys understand what I mean and I hope someone will help me. Please it's very important to me. Thank you !

Hi, helo to operate  bulding icons you need to use name in EDITOR : Data_Buildings  replace necro throne  name to:( Lotus\Lotus_Button_Warlocks_Tower.UVA)

Thank you for your answer Gregor. Doing what you say indeed changes the icon for the building but the problem is, as I mentioned earlier it does change the icon ONLY when you click on the building. When I click on the peasant and the building menu shows up the icon is unchanged, it still shows necromancer's throne. Only if you click on the already built building it works. That's why I was asking. Some other value must be responsible for button pictures.

On 28.06.2017 at 6:04 PM, hecumarine said:

Thank you for your answer Gregor. Doing what you say indeed changes the icon for the building but the problem is, as I mentioned earlier it does change the icon ONLY when you click on the building. When I click on the peasant and the building menu shows up the icon is unchanged, it still shows necromancer's throne. Only if you click on the already built building it works. That's why I was asking. Some other value must be responsible for button pictures.

to slove this problem  you need unpack the texture files and replace garphick circles  in bulding picture  one to another 

Are you sure about this , that there is definately no value to change it ? If it's true then it's really bad. I have no idea how to edit game textures and how to put them in game. Could you tell me if you know the way ? I guess it's time for me to uncover the cards. I'm making an ultimate Lotus clan mod for the campaign. I plan to change the entire serpent clan into the lotus clan so you can play as Lotus in Kenji's Journey. I'm far into development but I need help with three things as of now:

- change icons of buildings as I mentioned earlier

- enable units to enter lotus watchtower in serpent clan, because units just keep walking and they refuse to enter watchtower

- make three brothers avaible in the brotherhood crypt, I changed metal shop to Crypt of the Brothers but I can't find a value to make them spawnable just like in the lotus clan

Please help me people if you can. Pozdrowienia z Polski Gregor :D

On 1.07.2017 at 2:13 PM, hecumarine said:

Are you sure about this , that there is definately no value to change it ? If it's true then it's really bad. I have no idea how to edit game textures and how to put them in game. Could you tell me if you know the way ? I guess it's time for me to uncover the cards. I'm making an ultimate Lotus clan mod for the campaign. I plan to change the entire serpent clan into the lotus clan so you can play as Lotus in Kenji's Journey. I'm far into development but I need help with three things as of now:

- change icons of buildings as I mentioned earlier

- enable units to enter lotus watchtower in serpent clan, because units just keep walking and they refuse to enter watchtower

- make three brothers avaible in the brotherhood crypt, I changed metal shop to Crypt of the Brothers but I can't find a value to make them spawnable just like in the lotus clan

Please help me people if you can. Pozdrowienia z Polski Gregor :D

I think esly will bye swap whole clan one to another , only what left to do is  to match the units to the training and where the bug show up

swap in editor walues of entire clan mean  for example, in place 2 set 3 and in place 3 put 2

On 2.07.2017 at 7:29 PM, Gregor8356 said:

I think esly will bye swap whole clan one to another , only what left to do is  to match the units to the training and where the bug show up

swap in editor walues of entire clan mean  for example, in place 2 set 3 and in place 3 put 2

What do you mean by that ? Could you be a little more specific ? As I mentioned earlier I already replaced the values from the Lotus Clan to Serpent Clan but when I changed the Serpent watchtower to Lotus watchtower the serpent units (with Lotus skin now) refuse to enter it.

Also the second question. You said earlier that it's possible to replace the textures. How do I do that ? Could you tell me ?

On 3.7.2017 at 6:53 PM, hecumarine said:

What do you mean by that ? Could you be a little more specific ? As I mentioned earlier I already replaced the values from the Lotus Clan to Serpent Clan but when I changed the Serpent watchtower to Lotus watchtower the serpent units (with Lotus skin now) refuse to enter it.

Also the second question. You said earlier that it's possible to replace the textures. How do I do that ? Could you tell me ?

I forgot that,  to slowe somre of you mentioned problems  is upgrade  to lotus tower eg. if you upgrade the bulding will have abiliti from lotus only towers rest of abilitis like crypt of brother only can by used like traning bulding with brother to train from peasent  keep should be editable heros but stay only 5

Edited by Gregor8356

Does anyone know if it's possible to extract dialogue resources from the campaign, replace them and put them back in game ? I want to have custom voices in Kenji's Journey instead of the regular ones.

On 13.7.2017 at 1:47 PM, hecumarine said:

Does anyone know if it's possible to extract dialogue resources from the campaign, replace them and put them back in game ? I want to have custom voices in Kenji's Journey instead of the regular ones.

I know , you must remove old ones and put new ones with the name of old ones

Okay, so far so good. All the previously mentioned problems are solved. By the way, thank you Gregor for helping me and providing many answers. I have yet another problem. I want to change in game text. I mean everything, mission goals, province descriptions, menu titles etc. I managed to extract the interface with H2O tool ( interface_text in particular). Everything worked fine. I edited the text in the file goals.lte with notepad. I saved the changes and built a new H2O archive with saved changes. But when I launched the game, it crashed immediately, there was a black screen for a moment and then game exited. Anyone know how to fix this ?

P.S Mod will be huge :) I will provide you with the details once it's complete.

Edited by hecumarine

On 15.7.2017 at 11:23 PM, hecumarine said:

Okay, so far so good. All the previously mentioned problems are solved. By the way, thank you Gregor for helping me and providing many answers. I have yet another problem. I want to change in game text. I mean everything, mission goals, province descriptions, menu titles etc. I managed to extract the interface with H2O tool ( interface_text in particular). Everything worked fine. I edited the text in the file goals.lte with notepad. I saved the changes and built a new H2O archive with saved changes. But when I launched the game, it crashed immediately, there was a black screen for a moment and then game exited. Anyone know how to fix this ?

P.S Mod will be huge :) I will provide you with the details once it's complete.

do not conwert back gain to H2O put in main file directory in free way but dont forgot to make folder root's

eg. intefeace / console / comapiled list.lte

Edited by Gregor8356

On 16.07.2017 at 0:01 AM, Gregor8356 said:

do not conwert back gain to H2O put in main file directory in free way but dont forgot to make folder root's

eg. intefeace / console / comapiled list.lte

I don't quite understand whay you say but I think you mean that I should create a folder and put the .lte file in the game folder instead of recreating H2O ? If so, I already did. It also doesn't work.

On 16.7.2017 at 3:25 PM, hecumarine said:

I don't quite understand whay you say but I think you mean that I should create a folder and put the .lte file in the game folder instead of recreating H2O ? If so, I already did. It also doesn't work.

prabably you make mistake with folders,

to make description Bg you have to use non used from heroes seconfd tooltip

forme work fine like in the picture

2vbtqo2.jpg

25i8xeb.jpg

No no that's not what I need to change. Maybe I should have been more specific. What I meant is that I need to change mission goals from the campaign. I want to leave all battle gear untouched. I only need to change description of the mission goals because I'm making custom campaign. Also I need to change dialogue lines from the cutscenes because I changed voices of characters but the text is from the original Kenji's Journey, so they speak something else and subtitles show something else. I know such files exist. For the mission goals it is goals.lte but when I change the text in notepad and save it in the same format the game does not recognize it.

On 16.07.2017 at 7:05 PM, hecumarine said:

No no that's not what I need to change. Maybe I should have been more specific. What I meant is that I need to change mission goals from the campaign. I want to leave all battle gear untouched. I only need to change description of the mission goals because I'm making custom campaign. Also I need to change dialogue lines from the cutscenes because I changed voices of characters but the text is from the original Kenji's Journey, so they speak something else and subtitles show something else. I know such files exist. For the mission goals it is goals.lte but when I change the text in notepad and save it in the same format the game does not recognize it.

first for all text should  be changed in br text editor and save it not in a notepad 

On 16.07.2017 at 7:16 PM, Gregor8356 said:

first for all text should  be changed in br text editor and save it not in a notepad 

Battle Realms text editor ? What is it and where can I download it ?

On 17.07.2017 at 4:44 PM, hecumarine said:

Battle Realms text editor ? What is it and where can I download it ?

in the Br.editor in menu is text editor lte ther you should edit lte files

If anyone's interested, I've finished making the mod that I've been working on for so long. Now I don't know if posting a link here is allowed but here it is, it's a wet dream of all Battle Realms fans, playing as Lotus in campaign: http://www.moddb.com/mods/battle-realms-corruption-of-the-lotus-campaign

Of course the mod will be further expanded but I'm taking a break for some time.

Edited by hecumarine

Dear Gregor8356
I need:

1. the Well can train unit like the Keep

2. upgrade a building like the Town Square

Can you help me?

Thank you very much.

Edited by IceMask69

On 18.10.2017 at 9:29 AM, IceMask69 said:

Dear Gregor8356
I need:

1. the Well can train unit like the Keep

2. upgrade a building like the Town Square

Can you help me?

Thank you very much.

not  much, wals you should refeel tranings like in traning buildings  ad try to train a unit rest i dont know