Gregor8356

Tutorial How to Make a mod with Situvn's Br Data Editor

20 hours ago, tf0a- said:

Hey bro, do you know except reserved one which ability box is free  or not used?

I saw the one that name used can I use that one without any affect?

Yeah  I know , all reserved ones starting about some where from  120 I remember that some of first 3or4 first reserved game use it 

On 2/3/2561 at 6:49 PM, Gregor8356 said:

Yeah  I know , all reserved ones starting about some where from  120 I remember that some of first 3or4 first reserved game use it 

next question

1.Is it possible to make a regular units die effect same as hero? 

2.as first question anyway to switch hero die effect between sepent/lotus with dragon/wolf?

3.how to make a regular wolf units with shale armor since they are spawn ?

11 hours ago, tf0a- said:

next question

1.Is it possible to make a regular units die effect same as hero? 

2.as first question anyway to switch hero die effect between sepent/lotus with dragon/wolf?

3.how to make a regular wolf units with shale armor since they are spawn ?

1. Yes ,  in unit section should be something like spawn effect also die effect.

2.Yes, as  in first.

3.Simply set a default BG as a shale armour .

4 hours ago, Gregor8356 said:

1. Yes ,  in unit section should be something like spawn effect also die effect.

2.Yes, as  in first.

3.Simply set a default BG as a shale armour .

Hey bro, as I recheck there is no something like spawn/die effect table in unit section.

the only thing that similar is unit explodeffect but nothing happen when they have died.

Can you help me which section exactly?

I forgot there is no thing like this , to make a death like hero need to make a innate with die effect that's the answer.

Hello, thank you for all the input everyone. I have a question.
Is it possible to create a new clan? This won't replace any clan, but can be played alongside the already existing clans. Specifically, is it possible to create a clan that's a combination of two clans? E.G. Dragon + Serpent in where I spawn with a dragon peasant who can build all dragon buildings, and Serpent Peasent that can build all serpent buildings. Thanks for the help!

On 6/25/2018 at 12:51 PM, pianovincent said:

Hello, thank you for all the input everyone. I have a question.
Is it possible to create a new clan? This won't replace any clan, but can be played alongside the already existing clans. Specifically, is it possible to create a clan that's a combination of two clans? E.G. Dragon + Serpent in where I spawn with a dragon peasant who can build all dragon buildings, and Serpent Peasent that can build all serpent buildings. Thanks for the help!

In game is used one console ,but we can transform one clan to another made switchable. Already  I know how to do it ,

but only thing are not be able to swap is peasants from peasantchut and keep heroes to resolve this we can do training to keeps bouth clans . I can try make a sample and shere results :)

Is there a step by step to create a new unit using one of the reserve unit slots? I am using reserved 00, which is in enum 9

And how to set speech for a new unit? Data_UnitSpeechFXEvents does not have slot for the reserve unit.

I guess thats why the new ninja i made crashes the game, it cannot speak... :ph34r:

how to increase attack speed and change BG

i try Staff Adept Use Bg haste from Issyl he can't use this bg

tell me pls

Edited by leviarothz

On 7/10/2018 at 9:54 PM, leviarothz said:

how to increase attack speed and change BG

i try Staff Adept Use Bg haste from Issyl he can't use this bg

tell me pls

To increase speed of attack need to create innate  ability(new abiility)  that automatically speed  of attack. 

To make work correctly BG of issyl need to edit some switch's in BG ability 

The best way is to  test it and play if it work like you need

@Gregor8356

Is there a way to increase the limit of WatchTowers?
Normally, the max is 4. I want to make the default to a max of 6 or 8 and also let the AI, allies/enemies, to be able to build up to 6 or 8 as well.

How to increase the max of Town Square as well? I want to be able to make 2 Town Square instead of 1. That way I would not have to build as many Huts just to increase my Rice/Water capacity.

Edit. I also edited the BR file to let a unit become Arah.

For some reason, when I put Arah in the WatchTower, after she attacks some targets, when the targets are no more, sometimes she just does her attack animation/fire arrows, but nothing comes out.

Or when enemies are in range, she targets them, but no arrows come out, basically just blanks.

This is the same even if I don't make a bunch of Arahs, and just use the one from the Keep and have that as my only Arah in the game.

Edited by Parafrost

On 8/2/2018 at 8:56 PM, Parafrost said:

@Gregor8356

Normally, the max is 4. I want to make the default to a max of 6 or 8 and also let the AI, allies/enemies, to be able to build up to 6 or 8 as well.

How to increase the max of Town Square as well? I want to be able to make 2 Town Square instead of 1. That way I would not have to build as many Huts just to increase my Rice/Water capacity.

For some reason, when I put Arah in the WatchTower, after she attacks some targets, when the targets are no more, sometimes she just does her attack animation/fire arrows, but nothing comes out.

Or when enemies are in range, she targets them, but no arrows come out, basically just blanks.

This is the same even if I don't make a bunch of Arahs, and just use the one from the Keep and have that as my only Arah in the game.

go to Data_buildings --> AI max Default. 

And set a limit num that's it.

20 hours ago, ntudannylee said:

go to Data_buildings --> AI max Default. 

And set a limit num that's it.

I tried that but when I go play, the enemies (AI) and my allies (AI) always have 4x WatchTowers. I'm able to build up to 6, but whenever I play long games just to see that everyone built their Keep and everything they need, it's still 4x WatchTowers for them.
Is it only applied to me?

Edit: The AI Max Default, I set it to 6. Forgot to put it ^

Edited by Parafrost

On 8/2/2018 at 2:56 PM, Parafrost said:

@Gregor8356

SIMPY TO GET AIM ON TARGETS NEED TO DECREASE RANGE OF AROWS

TO GET MORE TOUNSQUER NEED TO BE UNLOCK IN BULDING SECTION FROM 1 TO 0 

22 hours ago, Parafrost said:

I tried that but when I go play, the enemies (AI) and my allies (AI) always have 4x WatchTowers. I'm able to build up to 6, but whenever I play long games just to see that everyone built their Keep and everything they need, it's still 4x WatchTowers for them.
Is it only applied to me?

Edit: The AI Max Default, I set it to 6. Forgot to put it ^

Actually mine is the same. 4 is the maximum. My guess is that this might be already written in core and cant be changed.

and about ur arah, what is the way u change unit? is just changing the model type and keep its original ID or  bascially switched unit ID to the other ?

becoz if u doing the later u need to modify data_weapons and data_projectiles. They're connected to each other.

Hi guys I finally find out why AI not deploying Necromancer...it take me so may times to try. all you have to do is open data editor and go to Data_UnitToWarPartyEffectiveness

select Type 50, 51, 52 and set value for each columns like assault,raiding,defense..etc

(in this case number means possiblities, if you set higher the unit will be more common AI use it) In doing so, you will find out AI will add Necromancer into their troop.

The reason why AI will not bulid necromancer is because the Type 51(zombie) , 52 (spirit warrior) all the column number are zero, which make AI not deploying..

On 2/10/2018 at 5:32 PM, tf0a- said:

Just a question.

How do we get Grayback&Longtooth model from this video?

the one that look alike normal version[not slave version]

I guess its only release in WOTW campaign.

I can't find it from the model ID 

Gregor how can I use the shinja skin that you have on this mod?

I mean mine shows only brown sword case but yours also have the team color.

Also your grayback has a wolf logo on his cape. How is that?

How can I do that and what tools do I need to use?

Thank you ^^

Edited by Jysn

On 9/5/2018 at 8:36 PM, Jysn said:

Gregor how can I use the shinja skin that you have on this mod?

I mean mine shows only brown sword case but yours also have the team color.

Also your grayback has a wolf logo on his cape. How is that?

How can I do that and what tools do I need to use?

Thank you ^^

I improwed my mode and also get menu bug's on time past by, so I show all in video 2:15 all kanji's are trainable to others clan heroes first form Kenji to otomo , Kenji after death go to second fom of Kenji  form you can train in keep on arah one so on then 2:28 in town Square to get Yvanie or Sonam or longhtoot afterward go higher form, 8:34 I show after death forms on Kenji 5 form serpent without shirt you can give him power wrong girls druidess and other girls to greyback shinja or zymeth, Graybck kanalso the same on 3 form zymeth also on second form , shinja can't .

To get such a wolf logo in cap of Graybck need hd switch and also prepared with Photoshop graphic to add, also in options game hd and high details and also to exactly displayed in game main folder ini file set your desktop resolution set eg.1366/768 need to be manually writed and saved

Edited by Gregor8356

1 hour ago, Gregor8356 said:

I improwed my mode and also get menu bug's on time past by, so I show all in video 2:15 all kanji's are trainable to others clan heroes first form Kenji to otomo , Kenji after death go to second fom of Kenji  form you can train in keep on arah one so on then 2:28 in town Square to get Yvanie or Sonam or longhtoot afterward go higher form, 8:34 I show after death forms on Kenji 5 form serpent without shirt you can give him power wrong girls druidess and other girls to greyback shinja or zymeth, Graybck kanalso the same on 3 form zymeth also on second form , shinja can't .

To get such a wolf logo in cap of Graybck need hd switch and also prepared with Photoshop graphic to add, also in options game hd and high details and also to exactly displayed in game main folder ini file set your desktop resolution set eg.1366/768 need to be manually writed and saved

Ok tnx.

But when it comes to your shinja it's diffrent.

It looks like the one in story mode.

Where can I go in situvn to make that changes?  And how can I do that in my own mod using situvn.

I just want to copy your character skins just like in your video ;)

On 9/7/2018 at 6:53 PM, Jysn said:

Ok tnx.

But when it comes to your shinja it's diffrent.

It looks like the one in story mode.

Where can I go in situvn to make that changes?  And how can I do that in my own mod using situvn.

I just want to copy your character skins just like in your video ;)

you need to change from 2 to 0 here : Data_GameLOD.ModelLODLevel

Hey!

Is there any way to manipulate Zymeth's "Storm Master" innate ability? Like I want it to always be active even when it's not raining, increase its maximum number of targets (which is 3), and also increase the damage of the lightning strikes.

On 11/14/2018 at 4:41 AM, BornWithAVoid said:

Hey!

Is there any way to manipulate Zymeth's "Storm Master" innate ability? Like I want it to always be active even when it's not raining, increase its maximum number of targets (which is 3), and also increase the damage of the lightning strikes.

you can go to abilities and set damage  i think targets stay 3 but but himanidity can be reduced  frome 80 to 0 that mean lighting bolts can work without rain whether

On 11/22/2018 at 1:40 AM, Gregor8356 said:

you can go to abilities and set damage  i think targets stay 3 but but himanidity can be reduced  frome 80 to 0 that mean lighting bolts can work without rain whether

The humidity thing didn't work but I was able to change the damage/aoe of the lightning. Thanks anyway!

Oh btw, do you know if there's any way to destroy ally/friendly buildings? I tried to edit the 'Siphon Life' ability to make it affect buildings as well but it didn't work so I was wondering if there are any other ways.