Gregor8356

Tutorial How to Make a mod with Situvn's Br Data Editor

I have a question about ApplicationOfEffect

I know that it's impossible to use AbilityTrigger_OnAnimToolsScript without messing with the BattleRealmsF.exe

but the OnDelay, Special and Total Ability trigger, how does those work

I tried using the OnDelay and putting random number on the delay (ex. 5000) but the battle gear doesn't really do anything.

I have a vague idea on Special and Total ability trigger but I still would want to know how they work.

• Like 1

1. why does when I try to save my file it says System.Invalid Operation Exception: Collection was modified enumeration operation may not execute then the file will not become that file rather it becomes bak file

On 12/5/2020 at 1:17 PM, 8manOrsted said:

I have a question about ApplicationOfEffect

I know that it's impossible to use AbilityTrigger_OnAnimToolsScript without messing with the BattleRealmsF.exe

but the OnDelay, Special and Total Ability trigger, how does those work

I tried using the OnDelay and putting random number on the delay (ex. 5000) but the battle gear doesn't really do anything.

I have a vague idea on Special and Total ability trigger but I still would want to know how they work.

wedont know how te trigers work this needto be tested for better understanding them. 

• Like 1

On 3/26/2021 at 11:25 AM, Greatedge159 said:
  1. why does when I try to save my file it says System.Invalid Operation Exception: Collection was modified enumeration operation may not execute then the file will not become that file rather it becomes bak file

if we change in editor  to somthing else  from things like nubers to leters that will hapen , get new file and open egain and use only options from scroll list don't  put new things.

On 9/25/2020 at 10:14 AM, skyrim said:

Thanks for the answers.

oh and one more question about necromancer, i see that necromancer have 2 abilities like raise dead and summon spirit warrior, but his raise dead ability is like passive ability. For example, can i set samurai had the passive ability like raise dead??

if you do own passive ability ,yes but may not work exactly like rse dead.

how to edit hero's image in game; cause when i try to edit it, I try to swap the training of budo to taro in the metal shop by ( first thing I want in the mod then I decided to change it cause Iwant to have unlimited taro) training peasant to metal shop to get budo to be able to get taro rather than budo then as a change it the image of taro in game becomes longtooth in the wotf journey (slave) as well as If i try to build keep and summon taro It is still the same.

the file that I send is the mod that I try to edit

image_2021-04-09_204849.png

Battle Realms.dat

• Like 1

On 4/9/2021 at 2:50 PM, Greatedge159 said:

how to edit hero's image in game; cause when i try to edit it, I try to swap the training of budo to taro in the metal shop by ( first thing I want in the mod then I decided to change it cause Iwant to have unlimited taro) training peasant to metal shop to get budo to be able to get taro rather than budo then as a change it the image of taro in game becomes longtooth in the wotf journey (slave) as well as If i try to build keep and summon taro It is still the same.

the file that I send is the mod that I try to edit

image_2021-04-09_204849.png

Battle Realms.dat 2.38 MB · 0 downloads

hi :) greatings , simply you do mistake put real taro model type 399 and will be fixed

blob.thumb.png.c3dcc53964a3a535058b45773ac28f42.png

Edited by Gregor8356
  • Like 2

On 6/26/2020 at 4:01 PM, Kyros said:

Hi Gregor or anyone who knows, I have some knowledge of what MaxAccumulatedEffects is for in Data_Abilities tab but what is the difference from or what is MaxEffectsPerUnit for?

Thanks

Hi Kyros In my opinion MaxEffectsPerUnit mean how many effects can be applied in one units same or different I am not sure but for sure like all need to be checked/tested

• Upvote 1

When I make a shrine so I can train a farmer to become a monk or something, why does it crash when I play it?
where is the problem? Please help me .

On 4/27/2021 at 2:40 PM, ManiacAle said:

When I make a shrine so I can train a farmer to become a monk or something, why does it crash when I play it?
where is the problem? Please help me .

Ofcores in dragon clan

Check training rate 

And training  time should be more then 0

• Upvote 1

hello bro,.
Can i get the tutorial to MOD battle Gear of unit?
when i try to change kenji critical strike to Dragon Meteor (BG Dragon onument) the ICON of BG dragon was blank,
can someone give me a tutorial on My BR Zen Edition v1.57.2 thanks

Go to my last mod check kenji with the dragon last form and check his BG section and find monument attack and with what BG, ability is associated and try find BG picture

Edited by Gregor8356
  • Upvote 1

On 9/30/2015 at 2:03 PM, Lotus Forces said:

how to swap the code of unit ? ,can i use mod editor situvn or hex editor?

it is possible to make AI use the new BG or training new unit ?

Now I know this is possible under certain conditions, like a suitable building and a farmer from another clan or as previously mentioned from the pop-up innate also with the replacement of the normal BG to a new

How do I modify running speed for each units?

Also how can I increase AOE radius for scorched earth, mugging, and seppuku?

Edited by Xterminatus

On 5/12/2021 at 12:50 AM, Gregor8356 said:

Go to my last mod check kenji with the dragon last form and check his BG section and find monument attack and with what BG, ability is associated and try find BG picture

hello bro 

I've read a lot of your posts, but I still haven't found what I want. I need to buy more than 1 hero of the same type in keep.
sorry for my English not good

•  

On 7/20/2021 at 9:35 AM, phucuong said:

hello bro 

I've read a lot of your posts, but I still haven't found what I want. I need to buy more than 1 hero of the same type in keep.
sorry for my English not good

•  

Hi, you mean draon heroes and what you men by buy heroes they alredy to buy in keep?

On 7/19/2021 at 7:58 AM, Xterminatus said:

How do I modify running speed for each units?

Also how can I increase AOE radius for scorched earth, mugging, and seppuku?

yes you can find in bg's releted abilities

How to make a the building from my world master (I used from SITUVN Data editor ) to stop wiggling?? EX: I changed Reserve 00 as Yvaines keep in Data_Objects I can place it now in world master but when I use or play the map the building is wiggling please help Gregor 

image.png

Edited by Ethan Master
It may not be understandable

On 8/16/2021 at 8:17 AM, Ethan Master said:

How to make a the building from my world master (I used from SITUVN Data editor ) to stop wiggling?? EX: I changed Reserve 00 as Yvaines keep in Data_Objects I can place it now in world master but when I use or play the map the building is wiggling please help Gregor 

image.png

i dont have ony good solution for this problem but try  change refresh of your display mghz rate

1 hour ago, Gregor8356 said:

i dont have ony good solution for this problem but try  change refresh of your display mghz rate

Well if you dont know then its okay thanks for responding anyway tell me if you know a solution🙂🙂

On 8/22/2021 at 3:17 PM, Ethan Master said:

Also how to remove fog or increase the LOS

of units cuz idk where to?

removing fog was in trainer and exe file but only in 1.50q version

increase los of units i mentioned in first page of this topic max30

• Like 1

can i MAKE and ADD a Fifth Clan ? (by not edit one of original four clan?)

If it can How to make it.

and can i make a more slot team start? make 8 team to over 9 team.

if it can. i think it will be a lot of fun XD

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL KNOWLEDGE MAN

Edited by Nopphumz