Gregor8356

Tutorial How to Make a mod with Situvn's Br Data Editor

Hi Mr.Mod what about the Multiplayer Game Speed? how can i Modify this?

i am hoping for your clarification.

so this is quite simple make a profile in  skirmish :

go new game -> skirmish edit profile make name set speed bar to fast or slow presss apply go back to online when you create a room to play 

choose your profile thats all Ready !!!!! Good luck  ;)

Edited by Gregor8356

go new game -> skirmish edit profile make name set speed bar to fast or slow presss apply go back to online when you create a room to play 

No if you will try to play multiplayer. the maximum speed is like a normal speed in single player. if you can notice. please help me | :)

beside i can only edit the movement speed of a character using your great Editor, but how about the attackspeed|?

i saw your mod and i download it. i had notice that kenji in your mod have a faster gamespeed than other unit. please i want to know how to increase attack speed of any unit. thankyou

Edited by cupido

i saw your mod and i download it. i had notice that kenji in your mod have a faster gamespeed than other unit. please i want to know how to increase attack speed of any unit. thankyou

so to do this need to do a special innate based on issyl haste BG to unit to any unit how to do it you can see hai doit in editor atack speed in my mod I use 127innate also to Shalelord

No if you will try to play multiplayer. the maximum speed is like a normal speed in single player. if you can notice. please help me | :)

beside i can only edit the movement speed of a character using your great Editor, but how about the attackspeed|?

checked on two cpu direct adress ip set profile speed on max work well in home web   :)

BTW editor is maded By SITUVN if you dont know  ;)

Edited by Gregor8356

so to do this need to do a special innate based on issyl haste BG to unit to any unit how to do it you can see hai doit in editor atack speed in my mod I use 127innate also to Shalelord

checked on two cpu direct adress ip set profile speed on max work well in home web   :)

i found that in your mod it seams that kenji and shale lord are not using the haste innate ability .... can u please explain how to apply haste for innate ability or is it really possible?

i found that in your mod it seams that kenji and shale lord are not using the haste innate ability .... can u please explain how to apply haste for innate ability or is it really possible?

in my last mod (this one  from yotube )I realy use it , explain hm....

it's complicated 

in siple steps is:

make exactly new innate like in  my mod 127 used to ( garin, kazans, shalelord, wildeye,etc....)

so innate are abilitis in editor go  to abilities  

use my mod and remember changes done in 127 ability and then  use it to your mod

then go to  abilities 169 check all  setings remember and put in to new abilit example 226 and in 127change seting Create magick at target to 218   then go to section Units and use 127ability setings to innate

Edited by Gregor8356

in my last mod (this one  from yotube )I realy use it , explain hm....

it's complicated 

in siple steps is:

make exactly new innate like in  my mod 127 used to ( garin, kazans, shalelord, wildeye,etc....)

so innate are abilitis in editor go  to abilities  

use my mod and remember changes done in 127 ability and then  use it to your mod

then go to  abilities 169 check all  setings remember and put in to new abilit example 226 and in 127change seting Create magick at target to 218   then go to section Units and use 127ability setings to innate

i want to know about the haste BG puting into innate..  is it posible? or i need to make new BG to be innate instead? 

because in my own idea.. maybe i can change the kenji inspiration with the haste settings..do u think it will work?

i want to know about the haste BG puting into innate..  is it posible? or i need to make new BG to be innate instead? 

because in my own idea.. maybe i can change the kenji inspiration with the haste settings..do u think it will work?

For sure you have to make new one and you can use haste because innate of speed attack need 2 abilities  if you have problems you can based on my setings from my mod 127 ability + 169 kenji inspration

@you can try by some times also need to be set some trigers to work corectly

Edited by Gregor8356

For sure you have to make new one and you can use haste because innate of speed attack need 2 abilities  if you have problems you can based on my setings from my mod 127 ability + 169 kenji inspration

@you can try by some times also need to be set some trigers to work corectly

the innate ability for one unit is only one also.. what do u mean by putting two innate in one unit?

BTW in ur mod the 127 is stapadeft werlingspear. what to do here?

pls show me some SS man.  :)

Edited by cupido

the innate ability for one unit is only one also.. what do u mean by putting two innate in one unit?

BTW in ur mod the 127 is stapadeft werlingspear. what to do here?

pls show me some SS man.  :)

SO HERE ISHOW  UN USED ABILITIES U CAN USE IT OR SIPMPLY USE 127 LIKE I DO BUT U HAVE TO DISABLE IT FIRST FROM STAFMAN

30uakaa.jpg

REST SETINGS U SHOULD REWRITE FOM MY MOD  FROM ABILITY 127 AND 169 BC HERE I USE  IN KENJI INSPIRATION LIKE I SHOW ON PICTURE IN COLUMN ,,CREATE MAGIC ON TARGET'' U WILL PUT SECOND SELECTED BY U ABILITY

THEN ONLY SET IN UNIT SECTION INNATE FIRST ABILITY DONE 

xpd1zo.jpg

Edited by Gregor8356

I have many questions, but this will be my first question:

Is it possible for the fog-of-war to be removed in the map via modding the .dat file?

Hi

there ,nop this function is turned on and off in Br.exe file 

I made a reply on a wrong topic, sorry (heheh!)

I have many questions but this will be my first question:

Is it possible for the fog-of-war to be removed in the map by modding the .dat file?

, I can fix that  ;)

Edited by Gregor8356

I have many questions, but this will be my first question:

Is it possible for the fog-of-war to be removed in the map via modding the .dat file?

Where can I find & turn on and off in Br.exe file??? 

Where can I find & turn on and off in Br.exe file??? 

So this can be done by ollydebuger also with cheat engine  but only in memory

load this to cheat engine address to 0 off in value section and on the fog 1

to start your reschearch here I have own br exe file with already turn off fog of war  in jurney

This "Battle_Realms_F.CT" what is that? How can I use it?

this  is cheat engine  save list  to load adresse in program cilck to file and load file simply

YES!!!

the file Battle_Realms_F.CT is a save to cheat engine program this is adresse finde by my some time ago

how to use it ?

open cheat engine load the file Battle_Realms_F.CT open game go to desktop  to cheat engine  finde br.proces then go to game and now you hawe no fog

if you want back fog go to cheat engine and set value from the list 1  

Edited by Gregor8356

Please bear with us coz we have a lot questions to ask. . .

My 2nd question: I've been dreaming to be a multi-clan ruler in skirmish mode! Can I spawn another clans' peasant from my current clan's peasant hut? For example if I play Serpent and I want to spawn Dragon peasant (s) from my p. hut, is that also possible???

Please bear with us coz we have a lot questions to ask. . .

My 2nd question: I've been dreaming to be a multi-clan ruler in skirmish mode! Can I spawn another clans' peasant from my current clan's peasant hut? For example if I play Serpent and I want to spawn Dragon peasant (s) from my p. hut, is that also possible???

I think  yeah  it's possible Edited by Gregor8356

How do I mod the .dat file then?

So drag end drop the dat file  to editor download from HERE:https://forums.gamingterritory.com/topic/28424-battle-realms-data-editor-by-situvn/

then go to :

ABILITIES  GO TO RESERVED ONES CHANGE COLUMN  Data_Abilities.UseEvenIfNoAffectableItems to(1) Data_Abilities.UsageType (0) create unit value (1)  create unit type choose peasents /  Data_Abilities.CreateMagicAtTarget = here you must type number of choosen next ability ability 107 etc or 217 etc do the same with 3 abilities to have all three peasents  so all shouldbe 4 and last one not set column  Data_Abilities.CreateMagicAtTarget

the first ability you start with number (XXX)

go to unit section that after popup will  spawn all four pesants so this could be a kabuki  go to section data units  and find kabuki unit then find column  innate and set your ability first number already made now when kabyki is trained the 4 pesants  are popup.

To make more units from other clan you should go to section buildings and find tranings out and in  and there set units in and  out  and also time  of traning 15 maybe  but not to big or not to less.

This is how to do it 

Edited by Gregor8356

Look, I tried the process on a crossbowman and indeed a unit (I chose dragon peasant) came out along with the crossbowman after the training from sharpshooter's guild but here is another problem, I may have spawned a dragon peasant but the dragon structures that he usually builds are nowhere to be found his build list! He only builds serpent structures! Is there any way to solve this?

Look, I tried the process on a crossbowman and indeed a unit (I chose dragon peasant) came out along with the crossbowman after the training from sharpshooter's guild but here is another problem, I may have spawned a dragon peasant but the dragon structures that he usually builds are nowhere to be found his build list! He only builds serpent structures! Is there any way to solve this?

only way till now is  edit the serpent buildings traanings  to make other clan units 

and traning buildinds  can be upgraded  from  upgrade button  that's all