Gregor8356

Tutorial How to Make a mod with Situvn's Br Data Editor

34 minutes ago, A Battle Realms Fan said:

Or at least I wan't AI to summon and make use of The Necromancer. You know, it will really be fun if AI utilizes this unit. :D

this hrder then you think knowing for me methot is making Bg with necro

48 minutes ago, A Battle Realms Fan said:

Do you have some photos? It's kinda hard to understand by words alone.:P

here are screans 

wsw9jo.jpg

4uunhx.jpg

hahaha yes 2 years, Because years ago when I went back to see if someone replied to my question, this was like 2 years ago. IT says the site no longer available or got deleted something like that, and yesterday I was looking at my bookmarked stuff I accidentally  click this site, was so surprised the site is still here, thinking it supposed to be gone . So yeah, That's  the story. :D 

Okay. Back to the topic, So I need to modify the BattleGears/Abilities to make Units glows and I did that but it just stays there for 1 second then its gone. Is there anyway to make them just glow/PASSIVE until they die. Like if you summon heroes from the Keep they just start glowing, no need to click their BG. For Example, Zymeth no corruption and Kenji with dragon spirit, They just start glowing after you summoned them right. I want it to be like that, so is it possible to do that? If is it  then please enlighten me, Better yet Screenshot it.

Please and Thank you.

8 hours ago, RedRaven said:

hahaha yes 2 years, Because years ago when I went back to see if someone replied to my question, this was like 2 years ago. IT says the site no longer available or got deleted something like that, and yesterday I was looking at my bookmarked stuff I accidentally  click this site, was so surprised the site is still here, thinking it supposed to be gone . So yeah, That's  the story. :D 

Okay. Back to the topic, So I need to modify the BattleGears/Abilities to make Units glows and I did that but it just stays there for 1 second then its gone. Is there anyway to make them just glow/PASSIVE until they die. Like if you summon heroes from the Keep they just start glowing, no need to click their BG. For Example, Zymeth no corruption and Kenji with dragon spirit, They just start glowing after you summoned them right. I want it to be like that, so is it possible to do that? If is it  then please enlighten me, Better yet Screenshot it.

Please and Thank you.

haha Btw nice are you still  with us.

So, some of effects are working like flash and some of them working till we turn it off 

simply, answer for your question is you have to test rest of the  effects to know which one how work

Edited by Gregor8356

Hi, what do you try to say ,

editor work for you on Mac OS ?

if not I dont see a solution beside go back to windows 

Edited by Gregor8356

i try it once on windos but it never works... and for the work i buy a mac and a few day befor i find battle realms for mac (perfect) but i cant use the editor :/

thats why i posted a request for a mod

I need help. I tried to make a mod that could turn a peasant into Grayback but the game crashes as soon as the peasant walks the assigned building. Any ideas?

Do I have to change the max amount of Graybacks that I can spawn or something?

Edited by Pyxis

12 hours ago, Pyxis said:

I need help. I tried to make a mod that could turn a peasant into Grayback but the game crashes as soon as the peasant walks the assigned building. Any ideas?

Do I have to change the max amount of Graybacks that I can spawn or something?

Hi, answer is simply you forgot  of time  of creation go to  selected building / selected traning 1/2/3/4/5/6/ columnn if is 2 the column should have name Data_Buildings.UnitTrainingTime (2) -this part is depend of filled place

13 hours ago, 47Kenji47 said:

i try it once on windos but it never works... and for the work i buy a mac and a few day befor i find battle realms for mac (perfect) but i cant use the editor :/

thats why i posted a request for a mod

if you still got your old pc windows  you can still run editor and  transfer files with Flash memory

Edited by Gregor8356

On 31.10.2016 at 10:55 PM, 47Kenji47 said:

ohhh thank you very much :D

I made it here to be clear 

On 10/31/2016 at 11:03 PM, Gregor8356 said:

ok when I find some free time  I see what I can do to your mod request ok

Hello mister Mod.

I wanted to ask you, is there any way to change a unit's aggressiveness ?

For example, instead of Geisha idling when close to enemy i want her to attack and is it possible to change aggressiveness using BG ?! 

Thanks in advance !!

@Gregor8356

Edited by Morisio

On 23.2.2017 at 0:09 AM, Morisio said:

Hello mister Mod.

I wanted to ask you, is there any way to change a unit's aggressiveness ?

For example, instead of Geisha idling when close to enemy i want her to attack and is it possible to change aggressiveness using BG ?! 

Thanks in advance !!

@Gregor8356

I think there should be sme seting to change that for eg.

gotu unit , to unitclas column and hange from haeler to 2 infantry

Edited by Gregor8356

On 2/23/2017 at 8:48 PM, Gregor8356 said:

I think there should be sme seting to change that for eg.

gotu unit , to unitclas column and hange from haeler to 2 infantry

Yes, thank you, this works perfectly !!

All though it stops the geisha from being able to heal :/

Do you think there is a way to modify the classes ? 

Example create a new class acts as both healer and infantry ?

Basically, modify how the AI behaves.

@Gregor8356

Thanks for the help !!

Edited by Morisio

On 24.2.2017 at 11:26 PM, Morisio said:

Yes, thank you, this works perfectly !!

All though it stops the geisha from being able to heal :/

Do you think there is a way to modify the classes ? 

Example create a new class acts as both healer and infantry ?

Basically, modify how the AI behaves.

@Gregor8356

Thanks for the help !!

I think its not possible bc one excludes the other

there are 6 clas like special but i think its not possible but like in my mod to make healing automatic in combat like my kenji eg make innate to heal all nearby friends with each blow

On 2/25/2017 at 10:27 PM, Gregor8356 said:

I think its not possible bc one excludes the other

there are 6 clas like special but i think its not possible but like in my mod to make healing automatic in combat like my kenji eg make innate to heal all nearby friends with each blow

I see.

Thanks for the advice, i will look into it. 

Would you mind linking me your mod files ? 

i would very much like to see your work ^_^

Thanks in advance.

On 26.2.2017 at 3:30 PM, Morisio said:

I see.

Thanks for the advice, i will look into it. 

Would you mind linking me your mod files ? 

i would very much like to see your work ^_^

Thanks in advance.

here  in description you should find kenji + healing innate the mods contains lots of updates not mater wich mod you choose  kenji with the dragon have the innate

On 27.4.2017 at 11:12 AM, A Battle Realms Fan said:

Hello! 

How to increase the radius/range at which the Necro. zombifies corpses. I want to make the Necro raise dead from far away corpses.

should be in abilities necromancer raise dead column '' Range '' if nothing change  prabbly is deep decode in exe file

Edited by Gregor8356

On 4/27/2017 at 5:31 PM, Gregor8356 said:

Hi!

I'd like a mod with these changes:

- Dragon Archer: after entering the shrine, instead of Zen Arrows, he acquires the "Life Siphon" battle gear (same as Warlock's) (rice, water, training time stay the same)
- Ballistaman: with Druidess' blessing, instead of Totem, he acquires the "Life Siphon" battle gear.
- Kabuki Warrior: after entering shrine, instead of Stardust, he acquires the "Teleport" battle gear (same as Koril) (rice, water, training time stay the same)
- Pack Master: with Druidess' blessing, instead of Howl, he acquires the "Teleport" battle gear.
- Spirit Warriors: if possible, I'd like them to have the "Teleport" battle gear as well.
- Zymeth: after entering Warlock's Tower, he's in his "corruption-free" form (like in the last mission of Kenji's Journey: Dragon Path). Training time is the same as when a master warlock is being trained. Rice cost: 250, Water cost: 100. Also, to switch Zymeth back to normal, he can go to the keep with about 2 seconds of training time and zero rice/water costs.
- Yvaine: after entering Flesh Crucible, she's in her most powerful form like the one in Grayback's Journey. Still make her killable (because if I recall correctly, she couldn't be killed in that form in the campaign) but yeah, just more powerful. Training time is the same as when an Overseer is being trained. Rice/Water cost: 100. To switch her back to normal, same as Zymeth: go to keep with about 2 seconds of training time and zero rice/water costs.
- Diseased Ones can run as fast as Unclean and Infested with the "Leafstep" technique learned

Can you please tell me how to make these changes step-by-step? or maybe make me a mod with these changes?

Edited by BornWithAVoid

Hi, i don 

On 6.6.2017 at 11:51 AM, BornWithAVoid said:

Hi!

I'd like a mod with these changes:

- Dragon Archer: after entering the shrine, instead of Zen Arrows, he acquires the "Life Siphon" battle gear (same as Warlock's) (rice, water, training time stay the same)
- Ballistaman: with Druidess' blessing, instead of Totem, he acquires the "Life Siphon" battle gear.
- Kabuki Warrior: after entering shrine, instead of Stardust, he acquires the "Teleport" battle gear (same as Koril) (rice, water, training time stay the same)
- Pack Master: with Druidess' blessing, instead of Howl, he acquires the "Teleport" battle gear.
- Spirit Warriors: if possible, I'd like them to have the "Teleport" battle gear as well.
- Zymeth: after entering Warlock's Tower, he's in his "corruption-free" form (like in the last mission of Kenji's Journey: Dragon Path). Training time is the same as when a master warlock is being trained. Rice cost: 250, Water cost: 100. Also, to switch Zymeth back to normal, he can go to the keep with about 2 seconds of training time and zero rice/water costs.
- Yvaine: after entering Flesh Crucible, she's in her most powerful form like the one in Grayback's Journey. Still make her killable (because if I recall correctly, she couldn't be killed in that form in the campaign) but yeah, just more powerful. Training time is the same as when an Overseer is being trained. Rice/Water cost: 100. To switch her back to normal, same as Zymeth: go to keep with about 2 seconds of training time and zero rice/water costs.
- Diseased Ones can run as fast as Unclean and Infested with the "Leafstep" technique learned

Can you please tell me how to make these changes step-by-step? or maybe make me a mod with these changes?

Hi I dont make a mod's  why bc Icant finish mine

answer  what I remember to  make what you need is 

swap Id of Bg zen arows to warlok sipon

or meake new and set to aviable from sfirine 

rest of bg you have to edit by your self to make it esasier to you read first  page of this topic and use may mod's any ,

I use  there lots of that things what you mentioned above , good luck in your research

@step by step 

to much beter by when you make test and tell where you stuck in mod.

Edited by Gregor8356

On 6/8/2017 at 2:29 AM, Gregor8356 said:

Hi, i don 

Hi I dont make a mod's  why bc Icant finish mine

answer  what I remember to  make what you need is 

swap Id of Bg zen arows to warlok sipon

or meake new and set to aviable from sfirine 

rest of bg you have to edit by your self to make it esasier to you read first  page of this topic and use may mod's any ,

I use  there lots of that things what you mentioned above , good luck in your research

@step by step 

to much beter by when you make test and tell where you stuck in mod.

How do I switch the battle gear tho? I went to the Data_BattleGear section of the editor and I don't know which column is the ID. Believe me, I did read the first page but I still don't get how to switch. :/