Gregor8356

Tutorial How to Make a mod with Situvn's Br Data Editor

ugh..I got a nasty bug that ai would stop activiting and i dont know why.

i set the population for each clan for 70, and i edited not only spawn rate to 5 sec but fast/last rate to 1 which means 1-70 peasant spawn all with 5 sec. 

in doing so, ai generate more troop and that's quite interesting.

but after a while some bot stop activiting i mean just stop, peasant stop harvesting, troop stop attacking, they just like got frozen.

how is that?

some time it hapens in my old mod also he this problem try to combine with the stats to find the reason of that bug

ohh.. so you solve this bug before?

what did you do? trying to reduce population? or just make peasant spawn slower?

my first suggestion is that maybe its because i set the spawn ratio to 1 that peasant spawn so fast and also bug appear when population up to 70 which is maximun.

i dont have time to figure out why becoz i have some reports to turn in. maybe i will tried it in late January.  

Edited by ntudannylee

hi, can you give me some tips about how to use make climate snow effect & zymeth lightstrike or something he use that bg and nearby enemys get lightshock and dead displayed in this video?  btw i know how to make a new bg but i just dont know how to summom snow climate :DDDD tks in advance.

11 hours ago, ntudannylee said:

hi, can you give me some tips about how to use make climate snow effect & zymeth lightstrike or something he use that bg and nearby enemys get lightshock and dead displayed in this video?  btw i know how to make a new bg but i just dont know how to summom snow climate :DDDD tks in advance.

You  know what I teach autor of this vide in past of moding this game :)

what do you have to know is to put  in column create efect on target and choose an efect in second ability in new bg eg. ability 226 /create magic on target put new empty ability nad in column create efect on target choose an efect to work precisely what you want use some alredy made  bg and on the existing bg you can make your own in epty one slots.

My advice is the easy one would be to use Yvanie ability to make snow bg and to make electric shock only can make Id of zymeth unit number + storm master BG 

Edited by Gregor8356

On 1/12/2018 at 4:30 AM, Gregor8356 said:

You  know what I teach autor of this vide in past of moding this game :)

what do you have to know is to put  in column create efect on target and choose an efect in second ability in new bg eg. ability 226 /create magic on target put new empty ability nad in column create efect on target choose an efect to work precisely what you want use some alredy made  bg and on the existing bg you can make your own in epty one slots.

My advice is the easy one would be to use Yvanie ability to make snow bg and to make electric shock only can make Id of zymeth unit number + storm master BG 

Edited by tf0a-

On 1/11/2018 at 3:50 PM, ntudannylee said:

Ahaha That's mine xD 

btw, say hello to my LORD Gregor!

long times no talk. :)

Edited by tf0a-
  • Like 1

On 7.02.2018 at 1:33 PM, tf0a- said:

Ahaha That's mine xD 

btw, say hello to my LORD Gregor!

long times no talk. :)

Hi hello greatings all best :):D B)

On 9/2/2561 at 9:34 AM, Gregor8356 said:

Hi hello greatings all best :):D B)

Just a question.

How do we get Grayback&Longtooth model from this video?

the one that look alike normal version[not slave version]

I guess its only release in WOTW campaign.

I can't find it from the model ID 

Edited by tf0a-

Ok , I tell you I already show it in this video ;) in 8:36 min. I move pointer one by one thru the characters of Grayback it's start from first form and after dead first form transform to next level form one by one to stronger form ;) 

It's made for multi player mode :), not for campaign.

Edited by Gregor8356

On 2/12/2018 at 8:25 AM, Gregor8356 said:

Ok , I tell you I already show it in this video ;) in 8:36 min. I move pointer one by one thru the characters of Grayback it's start from first form and after dead first form transform to next level form one by one to stronger form ;) 

It's made for multi player mode :), not for campaign.

So, can you explain to me thoroughly about the box "MaskTextureNames[String]" and "MaskTextureNames_HoghLOD[String]"?

So far I use to do my own way without any meaning. ex. "mask_sheet_01>mask_sheet5" and I can get somedifferenct color.

but I don't know how does it work :P 

Also I have some question below these

1.How can we manage the damage of Zymeth Lighting strike from his innate skill? like to decrease or increase damage per hit or make it AOE.

Now I can do duration, range and how often they strike while the skill activating 

2.How can I make Kenji get bonus buff from his innate skill more often

thing that I know is his innate will active when he does some anime like somerset from straw hat Kenji

there are something relate with "MountAttackAngle" ? if not could you tell me what is this box mean. ?

3.There are some cool model texture from beta version like this pic. anyway to get this?

EarlyGaihla.jpg

Edited by tf0a-

15 hours ago, Lightning said:

Can u give this gaihla mod and how to use bak file?

That is not mine sir. anyway, I have no this mod.

Copied from google.

This nice I all time think that should be this way great discover mayby if I may hava time to bring back to 1,5Q wersion but I am not sure if this possible but I have some ideas, Some where in my cpu I have this wersion of game and for sure I have to look it closer

Edited by Gregor8356

5 hours ago, Gregor8356 said:

This nice I all time think that should be this way great discover mayby if I may hava time to bring back to 1,5Q wersion but I am not sure if this possible but I have some ideas, Some where in my cpu I have this wersion of game and for sure I have to look it closer

ya btw, Could you please answer the rest of question

1.How can we manage the damage of Zymeth Lighting strike from his innate skill? like to decrease or increase damage per hit or make it AOE.

Now I can do duration, range and how often they strike while the skill activating 

thing that I know is his innate will active when he does some anime like somerset from straw hat Kenji

but the problem is Kenji 2 with guns that harder to get buff from innate ability than the other version

so, there are something relate with "MountAttackAngle" ? if not could you tell me what is this box mean. ?

On 2/16/2018 at 4:37 PM, tf0a- said:

ya btw, Could you please answer the rest of question

but the problem is Kenji 2 with guns that harder to get buff from innate ability than the other version

so, there are something relate with "MountAttackAngle" ? if not could you tell me what is this box mean. ?

Yes, at this moment ,I  know in the past how but at this moment I have to check it to remind my self.

Edited by Gregor8356

x39x7q.jpg

28qs1zr.jpg

powerof zymeth 170

innate of  keji buuf 65 set 10 to evry hit :)

Edited by Gregor8356

Hey bro, 

Is it possible if we can change the trained horse from Garrin call horse BG always become to greater horse with 3 upgraded technique without need to put the horse to stable?

or at least depend on what we have on stable at that moment? 

Edited by tf0a-

On 16.02.2018 at 4:37 PM, tf0a- said:

,,Mounted attack angle'' prabably is field of atak on horse.  On the fight unit on horse to set if it's big or small .

Edited by Gregor8356

16 hours ago, tf0a- said:

Hey bro, 

Is it possible if we can change the trained horse from Garrin call horse BG always become to greater horse with 3 upgraded technique without need to put the horse to stable?

or at least depend on what we have on stable at that moment? 

Always will be Garin horse weaker then horse from stable .

Because when we buy  upgrade in stable the horse  will be stronger .

15 hours ago, Gregor8356 said:

Always will be Garin horse weaker then horse from stable .

Because when we buy  upgrade in stable the horse  will be stronger .

2 more question

1.If I want to create a new innate ability same like shinja Snake swam bg but but active by enemy melee hit.

Do I need 1box or 2 box[active&effect] to do this?

2.Am I right or wrong if Zymeth ID[114,115] only triggers with innate ability call storm&Lighting 170,147 ?

Just wondering if it possible to make a another call storm only for Zymeth corruption 115?

this ID still triggers with 170,147 even we made a new for him?

Edited by tf0a-

On 14.02.2018 at 3:13 PM, Lightning said:

Can u give this gaihla mod and how to use bak file?

Bak file id orginal file to use it you have to cut,, bak" from name to used in game :) , this wer.  of game is alpha and is wery early hard to find :)

Edited by Gregor8356

On 22.02.2018 at 1:41 AM, tf0a- said:

2 more question

1.If I want to create a new innate ability same like shinja Snake swam bg but but active by enemy melee hit.

Do I need 1box or 2 box[active&effect] to do this?

2.Am I right or wrong if Zymeth ID[114,115] only triggers with innate ability call storm&Lighting 170,147 ?

Just wondering if it possible to make a another call storm only for Zymeth corruption 115?

this ID still triggers with 170,147 even we made a new for him?

1 to make BG like Shinja simply rewrite it like in orginal Shinja BG and change application of effect to enemy hit.

2 You are right, to make second call of lighting is still to discover how to do it .

And about high load is a type of display game with details and features covered or not types 0,1,2 .

And changing mask sheets mean we manipulate what should be uncover and what should be cover. Depending on mask's sheets in compresed h2o files.

Edited by Gregor8356

On 23/2/2561 at 11:39 AM, Gregor8356 said:

1 to make BG like Shinja simply rewrite it like in orginal Shinja BG and change application of effect to enemy hit.

2 You are right, to make second call of lighting is still to discover how to do it .

And about high load is a type of display game with details and features covered or not types 0,1,2 .

And changing mask sheets mean we manipulate what should be uncover and what should be cover. Depending on mask's sheets in compresed h2o files.

Hey bro, do you know except reserved one which ability box is free  or not used?

I saw the one that name used can I use that one without any affect?