Teridax

Tarantholm(8).bre

Tarantholm_Preview.jpg

File Name: Tarantholm(8).bre

File Submitter: Teridax

File Submitted: 08 Aug 2015

File Category: Maps

This is a large (512x512) 8 player map for Battle Realms: Winter of the Wolf. Included in the .zip file are the map itself, a readme, a screenshot from the World Master, and a short story I wrote to go along with the map. To install, extract Tarantholm(8).bre into your Battle Realms\Levels folder.

Special thanks to Gregor8356 for telling me how to make ramps.

• Upvote 1

Glad to see someone is still making the maps for BR! Will sure check that out and post some feedback later.

Hold on. It says "Permission error: could not find the file specified". Reupload?

Yeah, I guess I'll have to upload it again. It was there yesterday and now it's not. . . weird.

For now, here's a moddb link and a mediafire link:

http://www.moddb.com/games/battle-realms/addons/tarantholm8

http://www.mediafire.com/download/1kcgu45p3jdoja2/Tarantholm.zip

Edit: I can see it in the maps section - I had to refresh the page, but it showed for up for me. I don't know if that means it was just approved or not, but try the link now. If it still doesn't work I'll reupload.

Edit 2: I can see it when I'm logged in, but when I log out it disappears. The download works when I can see it, though. I'm not sure what's going on.

Edited by Teridax
  • Upvote 1

Yeah, I guess I'll have to upload it again. It was there yesterday and now it's not. . . weird.

For now, here's a moddb link and a mediafire link:

http://www.moddb.com/games/battle-realms/addons/tarantholm8

http://www.mediafire.com/download/1kcgu45p3jdoja2/Tarantholm.zip

Edit: I can see it in the maps section - I had to refresh the page, but it showed for up for me. I don't know if that means it was just approved or not, but try the link now. If it still doesn't work I'll reupload.

Edit 2: I can see it when I'm logged in, but when I log out it disappears. The download works when I can see it, though. I'm not sure what's going on.

Thanks for the additional links! Got it now.

The old one still doesn't work though. Not sure why, probably awaiting the approval.

Edited by KoMiKoZa

Hi nice to see you here 

soon I wiil be to upload here my maps  too.

Now administration have some problems with approval 

I think I'll add them to attached files

Edited by Gregor8356

Hi nice to see you here 

soon I wiil be to upload here my maps  too.

Now administration have some problems with approval 

I think I'll add them to attached files

Hey, Gregor!

Looking forward to that as well! We have to keep the community alive. ^_^

Tarantholm_Preview.jpg

File Name: Tarantholm(8).bre

File Submitter: Teridax

File Submitted: 08 Aug 2015

File Category: Maps

This is a large (512x512) 8 player map for Battle Realms: Winter of the Wolf. Included in the .zip file are the map itself, a readme, a screenshot from the World Master, and a short story I wrote to go along with the map. To install, extract Tarantholm(8).bre into your Battle Realms\Levels folder.

Special thanks to Gregor8356 for telling me how to make ramps.

After taking a close look, I'd say this map is good for AI battles or some friendly 4vs4 matches. It's huge, really huge and I'd say it's a con, in my opinion. Despite that it looks quite well! Looking forward to see some more maps from you! But smaller ones. ^_^

It'll never be played in serious online games due to it's size. Nobody likes to play that long. :lol:

Making it 2x smaller would be a good idea, but too bad it's a lot of work due to Worldmaster's handicap. :wacko:

And hey, @Teridax, we've recently recorded some gameplay on your map! Check it out! ;)

Edited by KoMiKoZa

Thanks for map, I like big map like this because I most of time play 2 vs 6(AI) with my brother.

Only problem there some start point (above left) is so far from water gather point