Sign in to follow this  
Mr Tumnus

Concept Art

Hi,

I've been a big fan of Battle Realms when it was released and have recently re-discovered it.

I wanted to know if someone has collected the concept sketches and might share them. I have those from the Gamespy gallery but feel that there are some missing.

yay cool as pictures...i love the muskteer/sniper scope one where hes got the mask thingo

i remember there is quite a few in gamespot and i just checked recently so you guys mite wana check that out if youre lookin for art

Utara's concept art was HOT!

hey guys^^

i'm searching for concept art too =) I saw the reply of someone who uploaded all of his pictures, but the link doesn't work anymore...so I'm asking:

Could anyone please upload the pics again?

Feng Zhu is a great drawer! I like his art very much =)

greetz from Germany^^

theres still some in gamespot and ign

if it comes to it i can draw them for you

hehe...I want to have them because I want to draw them ;) I've already drawn the Kenji who folds his arms.

hehe...I want to have them because I want to draw them ;) I've already drawn the Kenji who folds his arms.

Hey pls post ur drwings...:)..

Urs Avtar pic is drwn by you??...its really awsome...

Hey Guys I collect BR Concept Arts too.. here's my list

DRAGON CLAN

Kenji, Otomo, Arah, Garrin, Teppo, Kazan

Spearman, Archer, Chemist, Dragon Warrior, Powder Keg Cannoneer, Kabuki Warrior, Samurai, Battle Maiden, Geisha, Peasant, Guardian, Horse

Peasant Hut (serpet and Dragon), Fireworks Factory, Stables, Bath House, Chemist Hut, Dojo, Target Range, Dragon's Monument

WOLF CLAN

Greyback, Longtooth, Shale Lord, Gaihla, Wild Eye

2 Ballista Man, Pitch Slinger, Sledger, Druidess, Mauler, Rock Tosser and Club Dude (Hurler???), Brawler, Druidess, Dyrad, Digger, Berserker, WereWolf, Pack Master & Wolf

Peasant Hut, Combat Pit, Ballistic Grounds, Quarry, Keep, Wolves Den, Vitality Garden, Watch Tower, Shalery, Cairn

LOTUS CLAN

Zymeth, Korril, Issyl, Soban, Yvaine, Ninja

Reaper, Overseer, 2 Blade Acolyte, Chaneler, Leaf Disciple, Unclean One, 2 Infested One, Diseased One, Sai Welder(?)

Flesh Crucible

SERPENT CLAN

Taro, Shinja, Budo, Utara, Vetkin

Enforcer, Raider, Fan Geisha, Witch, Demoness, 2 Zombie, Musketeer, Necromancer, Ronin, Spirit Warrior, 3 Swordsman, Cannoneer, Crossbowman, Bandit

Tavern, Alchemist Hut, Bathhouse, Stables, Metal Shop, Thieves Guild, Necromancer's Throne, Keep

1. Most of these Concept arts are printed way back in 2002, and if you wanna see them, im gonna have to scan them and upload it, so there will be quality issues.

2. Some of the pictures has small pictures on the bottom of what their game character looks like.

3. I really wanted to complete the list so please help me guys.