hey mana long time no see.. not friends anymore? what happened to your glorious servers? i play 24/7 skial 32 person dustbowl with all talk and regular respawn. why are all the server fast respawn and crap. you should make a good dust server like skial so i can come back to lotus... that is all.

-sbfsatansdank

• Upvote 1

:ph34r:

Mana is away on vacation at the moment but I am sure he will reply when he gets a chance to pick up his emails etc and catch up with things.

There are 7 dustbowl servers.  Some of them have regular respawn.  You can visit the servers page to find them.  Alltalk isn't normally on here, because there is nothing that needs to be said to the opposite team that requires the fastest possible form of communication (voice).

Fast respawn is the best. Just play this game like a dm fest. If you ain't pressing w, you playin bitch fortress 2.

• Upvote 4

All talk is just flat out annoying and directly invites non-sensible users to mic spam. Probably why Mana has it set up that way.

Moreover, dustbowl... all talk... nope.mp3

• Upvote 1