Sign in to follow this  
koKo_

MOBA Comebacks?

Well I played a LoL game the other day. We were down by gold and kills the entire game, but still won, even though they were super fed lmao. Probably the best comeback I have ever had in any game.

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1969248910/229517647?tab=overview

Post your comebacks in League or Dota below

• Upvote 1

Always a nice feeling when you can hang on just long enough for your carries to come online.  Played a game the other day, I hadn't played in a while so I was rusty.  We were in a four man lobby with one random and I had the random with me in the safe lane and we were getting hammered by a tusk dazzle pairing...I think they killed us about 6 or 7 times...I was weak ass witch doctor and I was with an alchemist. 

So they were owning us and even when we had three in lane it was a struggle.  They were doing a lot of shit talking particularly the dazzle saying GG EZ after every kill.  We hung on long enough and stopped dying long enough for our bristleback to get tanky as hell and our TA to get ready to party and then we ground them into dust. 

I said at the end of the "GG EZ right?" and the Tusk got salty as hell which was pretty funny.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1835334065

i think i've had too many great combacks in LoL, but the one that shines and stands out the most, was season 3 i think about 40mins in we had a afk vayne, our brand and sona got caught out the enemys were pushing as 5 into our base, and me playing Zac and our jungler playing sej, both full tank, 2v5 them, we won after that ace.

Another not so much a comeback, but defending our nexus 1v5 as vayne giving enough time for respawns and to not lose at that moment was a glorious feeling.

When i start playing dota again im sure i'll get some glorious comebacks and shit