how to edit colors? and make me video pls(i rly ned it)

and how edit all hero keep skill change to Critical Strike(kenji skill)?

HI  :D  finally  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

well done.... now i need video for teach me how edit team colors and change hero skill to kenji skill(Critical Strike)

So  about colors 

download a SITUVN BR EDITOR

sxchmx.jpg

To  set bg Critical Strike for hero go to Units  and find Default Battle Gear from left side choose hero and select 88  kenji skill Critical Strike like on the picture ; ) save done

2im9ohc.jpg

So  about colors 

sxchmx.jpg

To  set bg Critical Strike for hero go to Units  and find Default Battle Gear from left side choose hero and select 88  kenji skill Critical Strike like on the picture ; ) save done

2im9ohc.jpg

Rly Thanks !

how to put another hero to keep ? such kenji to keep Wolf/Lotus? teach me Sir....

Go to buildings then find keep 45 lotus keep, then find unit out 1/2/3/4/5/6 depend wher it should be find unit what you need save done. Do the same with other clans keep154kfp1.jpg

Edited by Gregor8356

24zg6fb.jpg

you have swap thoswe two numbers

114 to 92  and 92 to 114

and this concern to next mision why bc in next misions is different kenji /1/2/3 e.t.c.

so  to change mision main unit swap with kenji

how i can use effect weapon? teach me and if i use it have a damage for hit? or just decoration? and how learn kenji in Dojo? teach me too...

how i can use effect weapon?

probably you are talking about using range effects of weapon , so you have to manage from the beginning a whole weapon and only range weapons can use effects or objects.

teach me and if i use it have a damage for hit? or just decoration?

so if you want to weapon take no damage set 0 damage will be only decoration like also you can set damage and set no effects and in real will be ranged weapon like kenji gunshot or musketeer

and how learn kenji in Dojo? teach me too...

to make kanji in dojo go building section and find columns with training 1 will be in second out and next  is set time to of training usually is set 20-25

Edited by Gregor8356

On 12/5/2015 at 12:47 AM, Gregor8356 said:

So  about colors 

sxchmx.jpg

2im9ohc.jpg

Hi Gregor,

Firstly i'm sorry what've done for bumping this my old topic, Finally i got my back Pc which before was sold for some priv reas. now i had new pc and i decided to play this amazing game again to make my memories not gone. What've you told me Gregor i lost it. i don't remember anything else especially about re-coloring the Teams

Would you teach me Again like old times we've done?. Also i forgot to tell to you "Thanks alot" for helping me to much.

thanks nice to hear , i am  not mod about 2 years back  you can still ask me questions about how to mod  that amazing game but i only need refresh what i remembered