Guest Aramid

The Greatest Battle Gear Ever In Battle Realms!

Which battlegear here is the best to use in defense and attack?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Which battlegear here is the best to use in defense and attack?

• Critical Strike- kenji
    • Battle Cry- Otomo
    • Sight Beyond Sight- arah
    • homemade brew- Kazan
    • Call horse- Garrin
    • Reversal of fortune- Tao
    • Intimidation- Shinja
    • Whip Crack- Budo
    • Song of Sorrow- Utara
    • Bravado- Vetkin
    • Heavy Rain- Zymeth
    • Teleport- Koril
    • Haste-lssyl
    • Golem- Soban
    • Wolf Howl- Grayback
    • Razor edge Boomerang- Longtooth
    • Armored Friend- The Shale Lord
    • Chant Of Life- Gaihla

it dont work that shit has been tested by nearly every player herr and hasnt worked for ne1...

lol bax hehe it is me and osmium teheh....:P

haste lasts for about 30-40 sec estimation but during that time it powers up ur units by soo much...

haste is a very helfpful BG for lotus as there units are slow movers...

Bravado is the strongest for me :P

@Ben

we talked already about all in this game, so, dont care about old threads, we have to write something or the forum will die...

I pick Koril even I don't use lotus to much.. because koril has good attack and great defence.. She can defence her self by using her battle gear, teleport..

Excuse me, I think Koril is a male but it is really hard to tell :P since on the Grayback journey tao mentioned Lord Koril.I guess lord is used for male, but english is not my birth language so I can't tell :D

Yes, Koril is a male. It has been a confusion before that Koril is a female due to every clan before the release of Winter of the wolf has a female hero. It is all clear now when Yvaine arrives in the scene.

Issyl and Koril were 2 lotus heroes that had been confused as a she. The voices and physical looks closely resemble to a female unit but proven to be false.

Yeah, I remember the first time I was playing BR I thought Arah was a he, Issyl and Koril was a she. Arah's battle gear is good but its uniqueness is 0 because of the archer's zen arrows.

I didn't find out about br by playing it first but watching someone else play.

i chose critical strike, because it's pretty much favourite. and yeah, that's about it

I chosse Kenji but exactly I like Longtooth Boomerang and the Budo Skill,if the Budo skill can make the Army work so fast or ran so fast(not Just peasant I mean) it will be so good!!!

HEhehe.. I am confusing if they are a guy or a girl.. here are the characters that I dont know the Gender..

Koril

Issyl

Zymeth

Warlock

Sorry I reject it, cause I know Koril,Zymeth,and Warlock is a man but I think Issyl is not a Man cause the Voice is like Woman and if Issyl is a Man may be Issyl is a Gay he3x,Just my opinion cause the voice of Issyl is like a man I heard it!!!^_^

I choose koril's teleport!!! but i really like Kenji's BG..hehehe hey wait? Issyl is male right? I thought Issyl is a female and koril,how old is koril? if Issyl is a 12 year old boy,then koril?

i voted for issyl

its the perfect battle gear and can be used for defense attack and more

haste peas for getting faster rice or horses

haste units for kill enemy with any combo( its very importatnt for combos)

haste units for defense ( many times i could save my self with hasting allmy peas and few units for kill the rest of enemys army in my base)

haste for defense for shooters (if ure partner has mass balista its very cool xD)

I think Kenji's battlegear is best because it makes you do more damage. Any unit would crumble before that strike(except for Grayback). I also like Zymeth's heavy rain ability because it lets you strike nearby foes with lightning.

Kenji's critical strike has got to be the best, hands down. You can instantly kill almost any unit with it. I think that's the reason why you can't play him in Skirmish (except when hacked, of course).

the Haste of Issyl. Results to a faster kill.