Skaila

Overwatch

Me and obvious had a pretty similar discussion last night

Truth to be told. It kind of annoyed me in Mass Effect 2. The constant focus on Miranda's ass.

The whole pose thing is stupid, it should have stayed in the game but as Blizzard said they had better poses they were considering instead anyway.  

As for the price of the game, use a VPN and purchase it with US dollars through Paypal and save yourself money.  The US versions are 40/60 dollars and matches the Euro numbers directly of 40/60 Euros.

• Upvote 1

4 plus female characters and the inclusion of Zarya and still the complaints roll in. People love to complain, and it's become a thing to whine about how the world should change to fit your wants and needs.

Commercials feature women for cleaning products and I still buy them and clean my house despite being a man.

There's a black lady telling me how delicious Popeye's Chicken is and I still love fried chicken despite being a white guy.

Do I complain? No.

Do I understand why these commercials are this way? Yes.

Overwatch has an incredibly diversified cast of characters that illustrates just how much they care about your little feelings, and they shouldn't bother listening to anyone's opinion at this point.

• Upvote 1

Truth to be told. It kind of annoyed me in Mass Effect 2. The constant focus on Miranda's ass.

You'd tap that. Especially if she was Jack.

>.>

Also, re "sexualised" and "don't see that on male characters"

(probably mean, but... yeah. xP )

• Upvote 2

Somehow we've skipped the tracks and landed on Mass Effect? Tali was the sexy one I thought.

Anyways...Overwatch. 

• Upvote 1

Team Garrus.
And yes, Miranda's ass makes me feel awkward for watching the screen, 
I think I'd complain a lot less of i saw more sexualised men, not just men overloaded with testosterone... But I think I'm the only one there. 
And I don't mean sexualised, as in the Final Fantasy type... *shudder shudder*

• Upvote 1

Team Garrus.

And yes, Miranda's ass makes me feel awkward for watching the screen, 

I think I'd complain a lot less of i saw more sexualised men, not just men overloaded with testosterone... But I think I'm the only one there. 

And I don't mean sexualised, as in the Final Fantasy type... *shudder shudder*

I don't think either of the sexes should be "sexualized" unless that's part of the character. Ideally, you'd have both men and women represented and while choosing a character you'd choose based solely on merit and not on sexyness or gender. I don't think people are going to be spending much time checking out digital ass while playing Overwatch as the gameplay is fast paced and you can barely tell the characters apart due to all the fancy garbage effects all over the screen.

• Upvote 1

I always have to bring it up in these conversations, but metal gear solid series 1 of the few games a know that sexualizes both male and female, and most of it is done in such a humorous way, I think people need to calm the fuck down, IS ONLY GAME WHY YOU HAFF TO BE MAD

Edited by Troll
  • Upvote 3

I don't think either of the sexes should be "sexualized" unless that's part of the character. Ideally, you'd have both men and women represented and while choosing a character you'd choose based solely on merit and not on sexyness or gender. I don't think people are going to be spending much time checking out digital ass while playing Overwatch as the gameplay is fast paced and you can barely tell the characters apart due to all the fancy garbage effects all over the screen.

I agree completely, I'd rather not see either sexualised. But hey, if youre gonna do one, do the other - equality right? XD

And if you can cope with borderlands, i think you can cope with any particle effects from any game XD

• Upvote 2

this guy is quite awesome

• Upvote 1

this guy is quite awesome

The most awesome bit I thought was that he spends almost 7 minutes calling them out about it...he looks as bad as the people who were originally "outraged" imo.

For what it's worth, Marvel at least treats their female characters better than DC. Though there is some improvement.

i hope im not late to the party about tracers fine behind

Something to (and something I have) considered is: if you think about Tracer's physique, it kind of goes hand in hand with the sort of character she is - as being very active and running a lot can give a female that sort of build, they could have just been portraying the physique to match the physical ability of the character?

I mean imagine Pharah or Zarya or even Winston trying to be a fast, agile class with the sort of physique and build they have, wouldn't really make much sense.

And that's without stepping into the concept of sexualising the human body.

• Upvote 5

When did sexy become a bad thing...I must have missed a meeting. God dam keyboard warriors.

I'll admit sometimes it's used too often but these days people get upset and grab their pitchforks too dam often. To me they're like the boy who cried wolf...after a while you just ignore them.

Edited by fever
  • Upvote 1

When did sexy become a bad thing...I must have missed a meeting. God dam keyboard warriors.

I'll admit sometimes it's used too often but these days people get upset and grab their pitchforks too dam often. To me they're like the boy who cried wolf...after a while you just ignore them.

Inb4 all classic paintings/sculptures depicting naked people get in on the action. LOL 

• Upvote 3

Inb4 all classic paintings/sculptures depicting naked people get in on the action. LOL

Inb4 the National Portrait Gallery is shut down because "it's a load of old t and a and a perverts paradise"

• Upvote 3

D0LIECQ.jpg

Tracers new pose lel

• Upvote 3

Tracer is clearly that boy from Kingdom Hearts, but if that's what you're into....

You know.... for all the controversy over a character's ass, only a few people bought the game. Most just cancelled pre-orders over this.

Not sure why.

I bought the game because it looks fun. TF2 feel, but with a new element.

• Upvote 1

You know.... for all the controversy over a character's ass, only a few people bought the game. Most just cancelled pre-orders over this.

Not sure why.

I bought the game because it looks fun. TF2 feel, but with a new element.

Cancelling a pre-order because you don't like an element of marketing...I'd love to be there when these people get a little older and start dealing with Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs, estate agents, recruitment agencies, etc...when you start having to deal with those people you realise what's fucking what lol

Edit:typo

Edited by fever
  • Upvote 5