Overwatch

Anyone getting it?

Anyone playing the closed beta?

HYPE

• Upvote 5

This ingame footage is unreal

overwatch_tracer_widowmaker_by_monorirog

"Ingame" :|

I already pre-ordered the game awhile back. I didn't have much faith in the game since it was Blizzard's first FPS style game. I got beta access for one of the weekends and recorded footage of each character from the beta.  Just after the first match I was hooked.  They keep getting me and I will be playing the hell out of this game.

• Upvote 1

Yes! ive had it pre ordered since forever

no beta invite though, which im very disappointed at since ive had a beta invite for every single blizzard title since about 2007

YES HYPE HYPE HYPE

Most likely no pre-order for me cuz money. But 99.999999999% sure I'm getting it. Can't wait for all the rule34 awesome gameplay

• Upvote 2

I've been watching YouTube vids on this game and I'm starting to get pretty excited about it. Zenyatta is definitely my favorite character.CazQkKTVIAA3mIX.png

• Upvote 1

Brits coming out on top as usual kappa

If enough people get involved I might get it...playing a lot of dota and h1 though so...we'll see.

The devs have said that community servers would be an awesome idea, even though blizzard usually like full control. Makes you think what the possibilities are.

This ingame footage is unreal

overwatch_tracer_widowmaker_by_monorirog

Edited by fever

I'd get it but it's fucking R$250,00 in Brazil, expensive af. I have better things to do with my salary, like buying cigs

I just want to yell over the mic, "How do you like my balls in your face?!" you know, because Zenyatta throws balls at people.

• Upvote 2

not paying £45  for a game :(

That's $50.24 USD which is how much new games cost. Go get a paper route lazy.

• Upvote 1

That's $50.24 USD which is how much new games cost.

I'd disagree with that statement. That only really applies to triple A games and not everyone buys triple A titles regularly. I know I don't and I've had a paper round a long time. For me I feel it's too much but appreciate that games these days have huge teams working in them - you only have to see the scores and scores of people who are listed in credits. I'd rather buy triple A's on sale and if I do end up getting my money's worth or feel the price is justified I'll support it through DLC or micro transactions.

Edit:typo

Edited by fever
  • Upvote 1

I think 40 euro is decently priced for a game to be honest.

It's 60 for the special edition.

Screenshot%202016-03-27%2015.29.00.png?r

Also for those wanting to add me to Battle.net

Screenshot%202016-03-27%2015.35.37.png?r

I'd disagree with that statement. That only really applies to triple A games and not everyone buys triple A titles regularly. I know I don't and I've had a paper round a long time. For me I feel it's too much but appreciate that games these days have huge teams working in them - you only have to see the scores and scores of people who are listed in credits. I'd rather buy triple A's on sale and if I do end up getting my money's worth or feel the price is justified I'll support it through DLC or micro transactions.

Edit:typo

Same here. I actually bought Tomb Raider on discount (years ago during summer sales) and then proceeded to buy the DLC mainly to support the company. I really enjoyed the game. Got Rise recently, still have to finish that one. Not enjoying it that much.

If I do ever buy a special edition or pre-order, it's something I believe in. The only company I've done so so far has been Bioware. BUT YOU BETRAYED ME MASS EFFECT 3!

I think 40 euro is decently priced for a game to be honest.

I agree....I just have so many games now and I play the same ones a lot as I'm a creature of habit...so I've got to the point where I can't justify spending on triple As unless I really know I'll get some decent hours out of it.  That's just me though.

Edited by fever

Play TF2 and CS:GO only and spend money on skins.

#worth

• Upvote 1

Also for those wanting to add me to Battle.net

Screenshot%202016-03-27%2015.35.37.png?r

i call btag thread

YuWzNQq.png

I wish H1Z1 got John Smedley back. Interesting article though.

First job I worked at I felt bad when a prototype I made, costing them a couple of thousand pounds in time and costs, was cancelled. I felt pretty embarrassed, especially about the lost money so I apologised to my boss. My boss then explained to me that the company had cancelled one of his other much larger projects a few months earlier as it wasn't working out as expected but it had proved a concept which they could use elsewhere in the business. His project had run fir 18 months and cost around 20 million. He told me sometimes lost money is lost, lessons are learnt. I stopped feeling bad after that xD

Edited by fever
  • Upvote 1

Seems to be controversy over a pose from one of the heroes already.

Don't really understand why everyone is so upset over it -.-

http://www.engadget.com/2016/03/29/overwatch-tracer-victory-pose

Or rather "butt"hurt, I guess

Well, because every female character is sexualized. That's a fact. When you see a female there's always a focus on their boobs or butt, you don't see that in male characters.

• Upvote 2

Well, because every female character is sexualized. That's a fact. When you see a female there's always a focus on their boobs or butt, you don't see that in male characters.

Wait, to clarify. I don't get it why people are upset over the fact they remove one pose to replace it with a different one. I just think it's silly to cancel preorders over this. As some people are doing and starting petitions.

Then again, I'll never understand humans -.-

• Upvote 2

Let's skip the fact that male characters with boobs usually...

952468-mblob.jpg

...but you have to give it to Mass Effect - everyone and everything gets sexualilzed there. ;)

• Upvote 1