Sign in to follow this  
Izaak

Lotus Wallie

Zymeth is the MASTER of the Lotus Clan. I'm mearely one of the many lords who serve it.(ex: Koril, Issyl; they're both Lords, but Zymeth is still the master)

Also, Lord is a title, like Sir which the Queen of England bestows upon people of worth.

-Izaak, Lord of the Lotus Clan.

Guest Aramid

Izaak, Do you love Yvaine than other heroes under the lotus clan? I always play lotus and I guess Issyl and Koril is good... I use Yvaine sometimes. I am not used with her... DO YVAINE HAS AN INNATE ABILITY???? I am thinking all new heroes of wotw have no innate.....

Yvain is the lord of the lotus clan in WOTW ?

7758[/snapback]

Yvaine is a slave master, and a zen master. Zymeth's right hand, a servant of Zymeth and the lotus clan.

Probably all Zen Masters are Lords, unless its Kazan. No wait, Kazan is an elemental Brother, one of the three other elements. I wish Yvane and Zymeth were applicable to 'Issyl's Boon' upgrade, it would really help me out. Yvane's great if used alongside Issyl. I don't know any abilities, but she seems to have range second to Arah's.

Guest Aramid

Longtooth is now third in range next to yvaine... I guess so

Okay, I don't know if Yvaine has longer range than Longtooth. Its a nice change to actually shoot far using Lotus for a change.

Okay, I will test it again, I never know about it.. I will make Yvain later hehe..

Guest Aramid

hehehe... the only thing I hate for Yvaine is that she chases enemy units within her range that leads to early battle......... prison of ice is cool....

I think I just found Yvaine's weakness. Its piercing. Gaihla was killing Yvaine in melee. Gaihla shouldn't be able to kill anything. Yvaine seems to be good against cutting and blunt.

Okay, make that Cutting. I mistook Gaihla's attack for Piercing. Yeah, when I looked I saw Yvaine fighting Gaihla. But then again, Gaihla has poison property attacks so that also could be a factor.

Guest Aramid

I guess Koril owns Zymeth, Yvaine, Soban, Issyl.... I tested it for myself. Koril without teleporting can defeat without turning his life yellow any heroes of his clan. I guess koril deserves to be the new master of the lotus clan cause no hero of his clan can defeat him anyway... thats only if you use WOTW.....

I dont think Koril wouldnt get a yellow when 1v1 to zymeth and it is raining?

Guest Aramid

Its raining yes.... Koril can have a yellow life.... Yvaine's prison of ice is a little bit useful in weakening Koril.... Issyl's haste cannot turn koril's life to yellow... soban can... I guess with golems exploding

Guest Aramid

a ninja cant make koril's health yellow. I guess 4 ninjas can. Soban is weak in magic now and good armor in cutting. His attack is also strengthen.

Hey Aramid lets play 1v1.. Where are you? I always see you posting but I dont see you in lobby..

Guest Aramid

What is your name in gamespy? I cannot see Ben there.... hehehehe...

Here are some one my names in gamespy:

Ben

nX-LUNAR-Phi

[VIET]-BeN-nguYeN

Guest Aramid

Ok... Thank I have a hard time seeing you there....hehehe