fever

Battleborn

I always thought it was going to be Overwatch or Battleborn and they'd go head to head against each other, but it seems that's not the case and the new game from Gearbox (makers of Borderlands and as TB accurately said, the terrible Aliens:Colonial Marines) offers something different. TB's preview is pretty good.

Edited by fever
  • Upvote 1

i feel there pretty similar, but hugely different (makes no sence i know), none the less im probably getting both still since im a big fan of gearbox (Mainly borderlands) and blizzard(im pretty sure im a fan boy)

A Dota-like FPS hybrid would be cool. Both Overwatch and Battleborn have too much brightly colored crap all over the screen.

• Upvote 1

Beta was fun as fuck, will be buying 

A Dota-like FPS hybrid would be cool. Both Overwatch and Battleborn have too much brightly colored crap all over the screen.

It's called "Smite". Well, not exactly FPS, but it's a MOBA with a TF2 perspective.

It's called "Smite". Well, not exactly FPS, but it's a MOBA with a TF2 perspective.

DB, if Smite interests you, you might want to talk to Bloody (now called Harlequin) as he's a veteran when it goes to Smite. Not sure if you know Bloody...not much of a lurker on the forums but he used to play a lot of tf2 back in the day...He was a real pain in the arse...well, the back to be more accurate - he played spy, very well. He's a good lad and will help you out if you're interested.

• Upvote 1

"Emergend genre".

Yeah, right...