fever

Overwatch gloating thread for images/videos/etc

fPbXoip.jpg 

double Legendary 

• Upvote 4

I think this PotG is going to be hard to beat in my eyes

• Upvote 4

Can I ask how you guys capture your footage? I literally know nothing of these things =S

• Upvote 2

Can I ask how you guys capture your footage? I literally know nothing of these things =S

Frapps

OBS 

shadowplay 

• Upvote 1

Frapps

OBS 

shadowplay 

I use Shadowplay all the time.  It has the lowest file sizes for some of the best quality and the interface is simple.  In the end, to make video look good depends on your video rendering software.  I have a license for Fraps but never use it anymore because it draws its recording power from your CPU rather then your GPU, which causes huge performance issues and frame drops.  I had an issue with OBS with sound/video syncing issues and recordings would always be off in the end.  File size is pretty small with OBS but you get more dropped frames with OBS then you do Shadowplay.

A lot of people seem to favor OBS because they don't mind the frame drops and you are able to stream to Twitch with it.  You can with Shadowplay as well but the settings are very minimal compared to OBS for streaming.

Thanks both =] 
Hmmm... Shadowplay you say... I'll give it a go and post it here so you can see my terrible amazing aim =p 

Thanks both =] 

Hmmm... Shadowplay you say... I'll give it a go and post it here so you can see my terrible amazing aim =p 

Do bare in mind Shadowplay is an Nvidia tech, so unless your GPU is of the "green" persuasion you'll have to go with another option. 

I use OBS.  Easy to set up, works like a charm.  I can literally record stuff and have it on YouTube in 10 minutes (edit: I mention this as if a monkey like me can do it anyone can!).

Not sure what to make of this...a blag by someone?

http://www.pcgamer.com/rumour-manchester-united-is-bidding-for-an-overwatch-team/

Edited by fever

Oh Mei.. at least you tried... :rolleyes:
(Yeah I'm back ! I don't really know if some of you guys still play TF2 or only Overwatch now, but if you want to play, send me a message I'll give you my battletag)
  • Upvote 3

Pretty happy with my best Junkrat game to date...

29 Final Blows
34 Eliminations
14 Killstreak
18,084 Damage Done
18 Objective Kills
79 Objective Time

78% Accuracy

http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/eu/Fever-21498/heroes/2

If I manage to get one of these golden weapons not only would it be some sort of miracle but I'll definitely be in here gloating :)

http://masteroverwatch.com/news/19-preview-of-gold-weapons-competitive-mode-rewards-from-ptr

So if you put your turrets on a health pack spawn, it heals the turret and stops the enemy from grabbing the health pack.....nice xD

• Upvote 4

93b0b93c7d.jpg

When you play against the 5th player in EXP rank on EU. Best match so far ! (He's 291 yeah... with 2000+ games and 261 hours played)
Of course here I didn't kill my whole team... :ph34r:

http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/eu/CtrlZ-2267

Edited by Ctrl-Z
  • Upvote 1

Of course here I didn't kill my whole team... :ph34r:

your lucky, my stream didnt save the broadcast XD

• Upvote 3

your lucky, my stream didnt save the broadcast XD

DAMMIT! XD

We have to try and do that again for the trololololol

• Upvote 1

It's because the Mercy in the opposit team used her ultimate against me :(
Wololo.jpg

Even If we do it on purpose Fever, you will not have the majestie of the Reinhart, the confusion in the team, and the fear in the eyes of the bastion's bird... B)

Edited by Ctrl-Z
  • Upvote 1

Play of the game : Mc Bjorn

b76ed41ce8.jpg

• Upvote 1

day 1 of having OW: get a potg by throwing a pulse bomb, blowing me and 2 enemies up, but the potg ending before it even shows them blowing up with me???

i dont have footage because i struggle to run the game let alone record it rip

• Upvote 1

I forgot to share this in the right forum, but this is very old.  Got this over a month ago a couple of days after the game came out.  Been used in a couple of compilations so far and still waiting for the 3rd compilation to post from that user.

• Upvote 3

had a 34-4 pharah game and got like 3 golds and a silver, the game ended and someone called out "tf2 soldier main" 

GUESS WHO MANAGED TO DECENTLY GET A RECORDING OF SOMETHING GHOOOOO

• Upvote 5

GUESS WHO MANAGED TO DECENTLY GET A RECORDING OF SOMETHING GHOOOOO

Always been the boss, no point stopping now

67 bois

83pSKZ0.jpg

• Upvote 1