Mana

Donor Help Thread

Hello there,

I'm glad to support your servers. I donated last night, I know it hasn't been 24hours yet and I'm probably jumping the gun but I am anxious for my status to come through! If there's anything you could do to push it through that would be awesome. I hate waiting in line to play on your fantastic servers!

Thanks,

Rusty

Description:

Subscribe To All Lotus Servers,

In-Game Name: Rusty Shackelford,

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:7275469

Hey,

I just donated and i forgot to add the comment on my pay pal payment regarding the servers I would like the benefits on.

the two servers I play on are:

TF2

United States > stock maps

DoD

thanks a lot and sorry for the inconvenience

rak,

Should be good come map change.

I donated a couple of days ago and I recieved my benefits, but now they're gone.

whats up?

thanks in advance, Killjoy

What's your steamid? I can look you up and see what the problem is. Also which servers did you pick?

my steam id is STEAM_0:0:18926951

the servers were goldrush #1 and #2

It should work by now.

2/25/09 6.23pm est

STEAM_0:1:10692030 00:24 34 0

Ok. I think I have located the problem. Seems to be DODS specific. Should have it fixed tomorrow :).

Again,

2/27/09 12:53pm

STEAM_0:1:10692030 00:24 34 0

i only play on the DOD server

thx Mana

I just reloaded the plugins manually. Should definitely work now.

ok Mana i need to know something... my steam account has been hacked and i need to know if you can see the contact email that is attached to the Steam ID... I know this is off-topic but its the only lead i have :(

sorry and thanks

Random

ok Mana i need to know something... my steam account has been hacked and i need to know if you can see the contact email that is attached to the Steam ID... I know this is off-topic but its the only lead i have :(

sorry and thanks

Random

Ugh... you mean the email on your steam account? Well if it was hacked the person probably changed it. Try contacting valve support asap.

:mellow: o well.... key word there "try" heh.

ok, well, then can you move my donation from

STEAM_0:0:19467503 (old) :angry:

to

STEAM_0:0:23437410 (new) :)

to accommodate my new account? :D

Just donated :P

# 826 "-FFG- Nex" STEAM_0:0:16211564 03:34 90 0 active

PLease add me to donators asap

thanks mana

I payed $5 on 2/27/09 I believe and received my donator's benefits, but when I joined the server today (3/3/09) I was back to non-donator status. Also, yesterday I couldn't wear a party hat, I had the menu and everything, but when I chose a color It wouldn't spawn. I don't know if this could be from the server crashing or something else but I'll post my info bellow.

STEAM_0:1:20078179

Payed for 24/7 2fort west coast [XXL] & stock maps #3 west coast [XXL]

Hello I donated $25 dollars on Feb 17th and as of last night I seem to have lost all my privileges.

[DCDF]k9fiend

STEAM_0:1:19261157

I payed $5 on 2/27/09 I believe and received my donator's benefits, but when I joined the server today (3/3/09) I was back to non-donator status. Also, yesterday I couldn't wear a party hat, I had the menu and everything, but when I chose a color It wouldn't spawn. I don't know if this could be from the server crashing or something else but I'll post my info bellow.

STEAM_0:1:20078179

Payed for 24/7 2fort west coast [XXL] & stock maps #3 west coast [XXL]

Hello I donated $25 dollars on Feb 17th and as of last night I seem to have lost all my privileges.

[DCDF]k9fiend

STEAM_0:1:19261157

I'll look into it right now.

EDIT:

The database server was down for a little while yesterday which probably resulted in some servers losing track of who's admin/donator. However once the database server went back up and the game server changed maps everything was restored. So check again now. It should work :).

Donated $25

MisterSpatula

STEAM_0:0:23188122

I just donated it today, do I have to wait for something?

Usually it's automatic within 24 hours (script gets run a few times a day to check for new donators) but because you didn't add your steamid to the donation info I had to add you manually. Should take effect next map load :).

Hey! I just donated to the servers. I only had one question, and it's regarding the recurring system, if you have one. Do the donation benefits immediately go away after the last day, or are you given a grace period to pay again? Just thought I would ask. Thank you for providing the quality servers!

Hey, donated last night, just wondering when exactly the script runs and if you could push this through for me? I'm most interested in using my priv's on 24/7 Goldrush #2 (74.55.237.131:27015) - My steam ID is STEAM_0:0:16149154

Thanks!

Hey! I just donated to the servers. I only had one question, and it's regarding the recurring system, if you have one. Do the donation benefits immediately go away after the last day, or are you given a grace period to pay again? Just thought I would ask. Thank you for providing the quality servers!

The server will send you a message on first spawn 3 days in advance before the expiration.

Hey, donated last night, just wondering when exactly the script runs and if you could push this through for me? I'm most interested in using my priv's on 24/7 Goldrush #2 (74.55.237.131:27015) - My steam ID is STEAM_0:0:16149154

Thanks!

Should be good by now. Tell me if it isn't.