Sign in to follow this  
Mana

Forums Stats & Post Count Recount

Listen to Zymeth, don't post stupid stuff. Especially stuff you posted like 5 times already. Being the top poster isn't what this site is about. It's about discussing Battle Realms. If you want competition go play the game, Battle Realms, that's what it is there for. Don't post to be the top poster.

That's the downside for having levels in a forum. sheepish.gif

-Izaak, Lord of the Lotus Clan.

kemps just registered yesterday and now he has 54 posts..

Guest Aramid

hehehe... On my first visit here I had just 2 posts and then I get used to it and have fun posting stuff of course lot of them are related to Battle Realms... I have a hard time thinking of what will I do to my wireless internet connection... Most of the time I am just playing battle realms and anything...

And When I am here, I don't know how come I am here... No one gave me the website and I didn't search for it... I just pop up and I say "Wow It's a forums for battle realms!"

Edited by BenEducationNotice

That's the downside for having levels in a forum. sheepish.gif

-Izaak, Lord of the Lotus Clan.

8982[/snapback]

I can always disable post counts :).

Guest Aramid

OMG!!!! Dont disable post counts pleaseeeeeeeeeeee......

If Zymeth Disable post counts here.. I am still the 2nd one in the other forums.. I have 2000+ posts...

You should just get rid of that thing that shows the top ten posters. So then no one knows who the top poster, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and so on...are.

Getting rid of post counts is a bit extreme I think.

If Zymeth Disable post counts here.. I am still the 2nd one in the other forums.. I have 2000+ posts...

9103[/snapback]

If you think your second then I will just recount the "Ben's page thread" and all the other questionable posts you made. Trust me it would go down drasticaly. I am the top the staff is right after (Which is me at) everyone else is equal.

rundown' date='May 21 2006, 10:19 PM']You should just get rid of that thing that shows the top ten posters. So then no one knows who the top poster, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and so on...are.

Getting rid of post counts is a bit extreme I think.

9124[/snapback]

There is no such thing, people just sorted the memberlist in an ascending order for post counts... No top poster thing exists.

Guest Aramid

This site is one of top 10 sites visited for the day. I hope the permanent ranking will be executed. I guess Lord zymeth and 1nsane are just 1 person. I often see him in the barracks forums when the topic battle realms is still there.

Yeah, Lord Zymeth is 1nsane of the days of 'yore...

That means we used to call him that, but now it was just forgotten.

Anway, im not gonna spam or anything, but when I get to freely change my rank, its gonna be 'Hello Kitty'. Im in a hello kitty fad at the moment.

Too cute man.

Guest Aramid

Hello Kitty? why hello Kitty is it for girls right?

Hello Kiitty is not just for girls.. It's for 1 year old to 2 years old.... And It's normal for a guy to use hello kitty

Guest Aramid

ok... I have a classmate here who is a straight guy and smart too once brought a flowery pink notebook in school so I was surprised that some bullies made funny jokes and rude gossips about my smart classmate's sexuality. After that schoolyear I discovered that he is homosexual which is shocking because he plays gory games and had a girlfriend before.... in connection with that hello kitty issue, futsalfred said that he is a real woman, a sexy one that i don't believe because i visited his site and he is not a woman afterall..... i guess he is just joking about the hello kitty thing....

And I have pink hair.

Me:> Hide_019.jpg

*Thread Closed (Gone too offtopic, and the subject of it was done a while ago)*