Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

{Dark}BerZerKer

how do you change ur forum name?

Guest Aramid

Valedictorian is like the greatest honor you will achieve in either gradeschool or highschool with that title you can enter college for free or get a job easily if you wont continue college..... but being a drug addict is a big NO in applying for a decent job today even if you are a former valedictorian or first honor....

Today that guy is in the rehabilitation center and I felt sory for him...

He got in to drugs because of his bad influencial friends in college...

As far as I know, He has few friends because he is silent and when this gang invited him to join to them... HIS FUTURE IS DESTROYED....

fatty want to change his username since 25-June, but until now his username not change yet. Why not every user can change their username by their own? Or must we make new user if not match with our hope?

Don't worry I won't change my username. nDoroKanjeng sound cool, isn't it? Any body now what is the meaning of???

10968[/snapback]

you have to PM me if you want a name change, only an admin can change a user's name.

hmmm lol i agree wit aramid zymeth we shud have a tool 4 us 2 be able 2 change our name personally in our panel hehhe but itz up 2 u man u da boss i guess lol well not really LOL....

lol it feelz strange calling some1 boss whu is younger then me o.O...

Valedictorian is like the greatest honor you will achieve in either gradeschool or highschool with that title you can enter college for free or get a job easily if you wont continue college..... but being a drug addict is a big NO in applying for a decent job today even if you are a former valedictorian or first honor....

Today that guy is in the rehabilitation center and I felt sory for him...

He got in to drugs because of his bad influencial friends in college...

As far as I know, He has few friends because he is silent and when this gang invited him to join to them... HIS FUTURE IS DESTROYED....

11212[/snapback]

Thats a fucking piece of shit. He got manipulated by a gang, such a 'powerful' mind succumbs to this shit. I hate this guy now.

It is the best way to express my contempt. Sometimes mindless blather is more effective than proper English.

Guest Aramid

Hmmmm... Fred, what is the etymology of your username Futsalfred... I am very curious.... hehehe??????

Aramid, why is it that all you pinoys say hehehe and/or ahihihihi in almost every sentance? :lol:

Itse laughing in pinoy language. Akin to the kekkekeke of the Koreans. Gotta love those Koreans.

The history of my username comes from my Chinese name. It sounds similar to Futsalfred.

Whats the etymology of your username, Aramid?

Guest Aramid

Ok.... Aramid is defined in the dictionary as a fiber in using bulletproof vest...hehehe.... anyway I'm bulletproof, I am indestructible.....

I love saying hehehehe.... because I always laugh

Ok.... Aramid is defined in the dictionary as a fiber in using bulletproof vest...hehehe.... anyway I'm bulletproof, I am indestructible.....

I love saying hehehehe.... because I always laugh

11426[/snapback]

Thats cool. How does a bulletproof vest work anyway?

Guest Aramid

It works to protect our lives from gunshots.... Police uses this one...

It protects me against those devious serpent musketeers.....

I will be invulnerable someday!!!!

Guest Aramid

???? hehehe.... ok.... you alvz serpent player?... I believe you're an expert in rushing....

I am a lotus player.... so sad that serpent rush can kill me...

y do u beleive i am an excellent serpent rusher?? i play serp and lotus...hehe

Guest Aramid

hehehehe... well.... maybe.... i see you in the lobby yesterday jhee

Guest Aramid

no I use Aramid..... I noticed that you're in silent mode or had joined a game

thats why you failed to reply...

Itse laughing in pinoy language. Akin to the kekkekeke of the Koreans. Gotta love those Koreans.

The history of my username comes from my Chinese name. It sounds similar to Futsalfred.

Whats the etymology of your username, Aramid?

11359[/snapback]

kekekekeke? Not Japanese? :(.