Speedy

Victory Screenshots

eh! lets 1 on 1 maxi r u good?

newaiz here are my latest victorys....

mebeatsilentzz2.jpg

mebeatpaladinjc1.jpg

mebeatmbrtyraelfh8.jpg

THANKYOU!!!! THANKYOU!!!! I WOULD LIKE 2 THANK MY FANS ALL OVER THE WORLD I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!

Damn..... Something weird happened yesterday while i was playing against AI's. It was like me vs. 4 other bots and i was destroying 2 of 'em when I sent a scout to the third base. It turned out they were Lotus. But something was wrong. All their units (peasants,golems,Zen Masters,) everything except their buildings were shaded black, with hints of gold and white. They looked like shadows or something. It was a rip off because i couldnt see their units because it was a dark map xD. I got a pic, but i forgot to paste it on paint and save it.

Has this ever happened to anyone else?

P.s. it was just a bug and i have never seen it before.

13320[/snapback]

untitledfu5.png

That is what it looked like! xD

But what r the chances of you running across it right after our conversation?! Lol and I like how you did that speech bubble stuff. Funny.....

lolz.....that always happens 2 me with lotus clan....sometimes drag aswell...no one took any notice 2 my screenies :(...i feel sad huhuh

well heres another...

mebeatwhitetigerfj6.jpg

thats not me...actually im using new name now because many r smurfing my new name and clan,, so goodluck guys, - Tera

13701[/snapback]

I never said it was you. Is it?

hey if thats sakura on top the name is wrong thers no "{"  :o at start..  :unsure:

13738[/snapback]

How would you know this?

Guest [LOT]Lordi

Hallo Guys, l think u miss me, l will be back next thursday, hope to see you guys in lobby, and the best players in game for me is: Alvz, cptheslayer,{-xS-}Lighty, Fresco, Kasedo "when we play 2v2 together." - And Diablo and Rundowns, when these guys play 2v2. When l will be back, lm gonna kick ass again for [LOT] Clan, See ya guys. :)

Alvz and cptheslayer u DEAD WHEN IM BACK. :D

hey if thats sakura on top the name is wrong thers no "{"  :o at start..  :unsure:

13738[/snapback]

Duh, try to use the complete name of it and take the screenshot of the stats, you wont see the first part because her name is very long... That's simple, think before reacting. tsk.

It's been a long time that I don't post my lose and win screen shots here.. I will do it later hehe.