Sign in to follow this  
Mana

400 Member Mark!

With our newest member "Nightstalker" we have just hit the 400th registered member mark on our forums!

Seems like this is working out pretty well so far, yet it did take a while to get this far but it's increasing daily.

Hope Battle Realms 2 will come one day, it seems like there still are some fans for it ;).

Guest Aramid

wow! It is good to hit the 400 member mark... I hope it will encourages the BR2 team to make the game extra good... Long live Battle realms.!!!!!

Yeah... But it will take a long time. Not only does Liquid Entertainment need to get funding, but also sevral years to make the game ONCE the money is there. Be prepared to be VERY patient...

• Upvote 1

is good but not many post <_<

Congrats zymeth, turns out there would have been more than 200+ members after all.

If we keep up the rate we are going at right now we might be able to reach the 1,000 member mark in the future. That would be amazing. I don't know if it's possible but we will see.

True, but most members post in the forums. Maybe Lord Zymeth could introduce a system in which inactive accounts are deleted???

Guest Aramid

if it is done the number of members will fall drastically...

if it is done the number of members will fall drastically...

9595[/snapback]

Not everyone posts, more then 75% get on atleast once a week.... (to read)

True, but most members post in the forums. Maybe Lord Zymeth could introduce a system in which inactive accounts are deleted???

9582[/snapback]

If by inactive you mean register and never go here again, then that is done once a year.

400 members? I only see a few old same faces and names here and some of them have more than one name here. So i would say that we only got about 150-200. I think this website is really helping a lot of players to improve their skills. I have seen many play better dramatically. So I hope it will keep enhance their skills so that I can have fun fun; im sick of playing ez games.

400 members? I only see a few old same faces and names here and some of them have more than one name here. So i would say that we only got about 150-200. I think this website is really helping a lot of players to improve their skills. I have seen many play better dramatically. So I hope it will keep enhance their skills so that I can have fun fun; im sick of playing ez games.

9609[/snapback]

Don't you think I look at the stats?

stats6uo.gif

So the only "phrase" that comes to mind is "O RLY?".

Guest [LOT]Phate

nice... if only there were as many people in the lobby in br

Guest Aramid

Cool, the number of visits is more than what i expect... i guess this site will last at least 3 years or more...

Just think about how this site will crowd when battle realms 2 comes out. :lol:

Guest Aramid

hehehe... I will pray for the birth of Battle Realms 2. I am sure that this site will be like 'KABOOM' when BR2 is born.

It probably have a *small* increase in visitors. If we change the website name to battlerealms2.us, then thats a different matter...

It probably have a *small* increase in visitors. If we change the website name to battlerealms2.us, then thats a different matter...

9680[/snapback]

Not really.

Counter-Strike.net is the site for Counter-Strike 1.6, Counter-Strike: Condition Zero and Counter-Strike: Source. So it doesn't really matter ;). Infact I think most people would rathed go to a site that has the full name.

You also have to think, with the coming of BR2 there would be a revived interest in BR. Also this forum would increase to twice the size of the current topics, yet the index would only be of 2 forums... Say a split index, one saying "Battle Realms" and one saying "Battle Realms 2" and if you click on one of them you would see the full forum for the particular (multi tiered sub-forums). Either way there is not a certainty that BR2 will come, we can only hope. But so far, it does not look that it will be soon.

And .us was my last chance of getting a domain with just "Battle Realms" in it. (.ws did not seem like a good choice, as it would of sounded like a serial/crack site...)

Even though from the stats I can see that this domain does not discourage the people outside the U.S. to visit this site, still a .com or .net domain would be better in my opinion.

Wise words from a wise man. I now realise my folly, and urge myself to discover the truth behind the code of the site domain. All that is left to do is to I don't know.

Wise words from a wise man. I now realise my folly, and urge myself to discover the truth behind the code of the site domain. All that is left to do is to I don't know.

9702[/snapback]

:blink::wacko: ?

Ok then. I will type like a sensible, cultured individual now. :)

I just noticed the end of your post. My names not Fred, it's Shirley.

Oh... I guess I didn't say that to anyone... ANyway, now everyonebody knows. Sorry for being off-topic.