Mana

Moderator Nominations

kabuki - talk all bullshit and doesnt know how to control his anger.

What you wrote about me is what you do. BB I'm done talking with you.

What you wrote about me is what you do. BB I'm done talking with you.

lol..As you see I never get angry...My policy is I will not start flame but I will never run from one..But it seemed like you dont know how to control a situation so I dont think you suit to be a moderator....Look at baxter or rundown, even we have argument they know how to control theirselves...Unlike you, you went chaos...lol...This is not because I dont like you..Actualy youre not my friend but I dont consider you as enemy or anyone in here...

lol..As you see I never get angry...My policy is I will not start flame but I will never run from one..But it seemed like you dont know how to control a situation so I dont think you suit to be a moderator....Look at baxter or rundown, even we have argument they know how to control theirselves...Unlike you, you went chaos...lol...This is not because I dont like you..Actualy youre not my friend but I dont consider you as enemy or anyone in here...

Prove to me and everyone in this forum what you have said is true. Because i can prove what i said about you. I have never spoken to anyone in a bad mod I have no need to gain attention in a forum.

masterdennis it isnt based on enemies or friends but this is a topic about moderators just shut up nd MAKE ANOTHEr TOPIC TO TALK junk about other players u seriously have no life dude and thx in advance for callin me whatever you gonna call me....u just want to start something then create another topic called talkin junk about players so it can get closed as well keep it kool in this topic oh nd i vote for kabuki....oh u also act as if u dont smurf everyone smurfs doesnt matter if cp made 2 accounts he can be nominated if the ppl want him 2 be nominated

just want to refresh the FACTS about the members that are nominated or already moderator....This is not base on enemies or friendship..

cptheslayer- created two accounts on tourney just to make sure he has second chance if he lost the first account and talk shit when he smurfs good players.

kabuki - talk all bullshit and doesnt know how to control his anger.

The rest, ben, baxter, rundown,nekro I had no against with, as they are honest and has control over a certain situation...

I dont think I would offend anyone if I am saying the truth but rather be a lesson...

This is to dennis, well said, honesty is what we need. we all know that cptheslayer wanted to win the tournament. cptheslayer would do anything to win, lol. also cp smurfs alot. But cp failed to win the tourney; what a shame.

To Ben and other players that know me well, i know what you think of me. no need to say here. no news is good news.

Would it be possible for Yami, Dennis, & Kabuki to drop this pointless and infinite game of ping-pong and start making posts relevant to the thread?

I do not know if i want to scan through all posts in every topic made in order to delete all unrelated posts. It might take some time reading and making sure i dont delete wrong posts. But please report to me about unrelated response so that i can delete it.

lol cp deleted my comment.....thanks :D!!

I only tried to keep it as clean and short as possible. So people can vies this topic more efficiently. Anthing that is being said here not related to moderator nomination is mostly likely to be deleted.

lol then delete the comment i just quoted if u r deletin comments unrelated to this topic

I vote for Baxter. Then Ben. cptheslayer makes a good mod, he's active and knows how to manage a forum (i'd nominate him, but he's already a moderator so :P).

Remember, you're voting for a moderator for the forum, so that means you're not voting based on the fact that he's 'your friend' or that hes 'a good BR player'. Vote for whoever you think will manage the forum well.

Read my blog post on this for more info:

http://forums.gamingterritory.com/blog/sinophile/index.php?

Hey zymeth, i think this nomination should be over. This forum topics seem to be going out of hand and no one is doing nothing about it.

Hey zymeth, i think this nomination should be over. This forum topics seem to be going out of hand and no one is doing nothing about it.

The legend is commanding the moderator of what to do....Pls legend wait until you become a moderator but for now calm down, relax and just be happy to be a legend..

Of course thats him, I saw this guy in real life. He has a job as an actor in Korean drama series.

princ02.jpg

There he is, on the right.

I mean left

Damn it I dont know which one it is now

k really just about evey topic i read dennis has something to say to kabuki. Its just a fucking quote you keep bringing same shit up... its really getting old so... i dont know if you have a huge pole stuck up your ass or if you got raped by a gorilla. all i am saying is this is kinda getting old so just stop this bullshit.

I say cptheslayer and that dude Ben are the most suitable dudes for moderating. Why? Cuz they dont spam and my intentions are that they are serious ppl. And what this forum need is DISCIPLINE!!! Go in a Dojo if u dont know what discipline means.

I can tell you that discipline doesn't work. No matter how many times you scold, berate or argue against someone, they're not going to take you seriously. This rule applies especially on the internet, where its easy to dismiss a person you know nothing about as "stupid" or "an asshole". You need someone thats got authority and knows how to work with people, and knows how to tell people what to do without pissing them off. cptheslayer and ben are suited for being moderators, but not because they're disciplinarians.

k really just about evey topic i read dennis has something to say to kabuki. Its just a fucking quote you keep bringing same shit up... its really getting old so... i dont know if you have a huge pole stuck up your ass or if you got raped by a gorilla. all i am saying is this is kinda getting old so just stop this bullshit.

Hi coolguy..sorry for late response..Dont be jealous if i think kabuki is legend..I thnk he is the best player out there...Read his signature..lol

i nominate cp, baxter, ben or game over

it is better to nominate someone who has time for br forum. i dont got much time to spend here any more. i was once a moderator; but now i am deprived of that title and authority to delete posts or edit them. I decline to be nominated due to my lack of time for this forum.

CP, I keep following you, which thread you're at, I'm there! :P Anyway, I tried to play BR as much as possible but too much school works :)