• Announcements

• Afronanny

If you have been votebanned, read this!

If you have been votebanned, wait a while then try connecting again. It is not permanent. You should not post an unban request for a voteban. We can not and will not do anything about it. Just wait it out
    • Dr. Obvious

TF2 Admin Application Format

Please read the following directions carefully.   IF YOU DO NOT MEET ALL THE REQUIREMENTS, DO NOT APPLY.   Please note if you apply and do not meet the requirements, you will be denied, and unable to reapply until further notice. If you reapply, still not meeting the requirements, or before the period given on the last denial, you will be permanently denied an admin position from LotusClan.   NOTE: Staff have the right to adjust the requirements as they see fit or more suitable.   Admin Application Minimum Requirements: Must be at least 16 years of age. Applicants under the age of 18 are encouraged to know our community, and its members. Applicants must have at least 3 days of activity on Lotus servers before being eligible to apply for admin. Having a microphone is encouraged, but not mandatory. Must be relatively active on the forums and servers. We're looking for serious admins. Absolutely NO records of cheating, VAC bans, and hacking on your Steam history. No Lotus server or forums bans within the last 6 months.

Note: Once you've submitted your application you're encouraged to examine it within the next 48 hours. During that period of time, further questions may be asked in regards to your application. A decision will be made after the 48 hours.  
      Please post in the correct Forum Section (Admin Applications) or your application will be denied. Your application must be complete, clear, and easy to read. You may not edit your application once submitted. Do not use unreadable font or color. Be professional.   For applying, please use the following template:
      Note: you will not be able to change or see your application after you posted it.
DarkArmy

Gamespy Dead?

24 posts in this topic

Ummm i was trying 2 play today and the lobby was almost empty and no game rooms were present so i tryed 2 make my own game.. which usualy people can c but not today... what the f is wrong?

Yeah bro, its been dead since yesterday. I hope they fix it.

It's been down longer than that Buki, I think nearly 3 days now. I'm hoping they haven't decided to shut it down completely. It wouldn't surprise me as this game is about 7 years old.

Well, if we have no gamespy anymore, I hope not, we have to use wippien. Everyone will connect more often to wippien if there is no more gamespy...But there will be still a probleme cause You can't get all wippien of every players of battle realms and you can't be online at the same time like them.

OMG .. thats sad news

as i m not in my home i cant use wippien :o can plss anyone send me the site address from where i can download wippien....

anyone can make a tutorial or explain how to use it me and diablo been trying to figure out how we can play...i just don't understand how

anyone can make a tutorial or explain how to use it me and diablo been trying to figure out how we can play...i just don't understand how

yeah me too, i would like to know how to register.

When you have installed it, it will ask you for a 'jabba userid'. Enter a new user and password. Make sure the name has @wippien.com at the end of it. For example, DarkArmy@wippien.com

That's it really.. Just make sure your firewall doesn't block connections through Wippien.

Signs of gamespy recovery yesterday i saw the gamespy bot again wewt but know1 can still see =[ i guess will just have 2 see.

Blarg im 2 lazy dam gamespy i dont wanna download wippien.

I cant connect to gamespy any more! :( I will try and see this wippien thing.

I hope gamespy recovers soon. BattleRealms is the only game I play online.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! :D May it never happen again. (Amen)

Thank God!

OMGGG gamespy is up and running JUST NOW WEWT LETS PLAYYYY GUYSSS.

yeah it's back.