Sign in to follow this  
Troispoint

Soulja Boy

And soulja boy responds:

Someone needs to go back to school to learn what a "century" is. Heh, people don't live that long...

Yeah soulja boy can eat a dick... he's retarded and gay.

I mean honestly:

http://www.youtube.com/user/SouljaBoy

Look at his videos. Anyone see a common trend? He has his manwhores in every video.

hey, at least soulja boy knows wikipedia. For how dumb he is, he is an above average African American internet user.

At least? Every retard in NY knows how to use Wikipedia as long as they have a project to do/essay to write. You know... copy and pasting some unverified stuff... passes on real well with most teachers who don't know what Internet is exactly.

He should use Wikipedia to look up "century".

Sodas boys, lets gem em.

Lets grab a six pack at the store.

ITS MOUNTAIN DEEEWWWWWW

Crack that soda boy!

ITS MOUNTAIN DEEEWWWWWW

Crack that soda boy!

fucking hate his music, but you have to admit he's a brilliant business man to have gotten this far with so little talent.

was probably an agent and promoter that got him that far.

I'm sure Bill Gates was smarter than you x1000. He dropped out because he wasn't challenged enough, not because the classes were too hard.

Who cares what the reason is for dropping out seeing as he went on to make the money he did.Now he does a series of commercials with Jerry Seinfeld.Which are half-way weird and funny.

Who cares what the reason is for dropping out seeing as he went on to make the money he did.Now he does a series of commercials with Jerry Seinfeld.Which are half-way weird and funny.

I don't know who the fuck Seinfield is but he's creepy and really unfunny. The ads with him so far have been a colossal waste of money.

Seinfeld was funny on his show but outside of that I have to agree for the most part with you.I honestly dont even remember what they were advertising in those commercials...mabye vista? I just remember watching a few when I check my email (they were ads :X)

I'm sure Bill Gates was smarter than you x1000. He dropped out because he wasn't challenged enough, not because the classes were too hard.

Wow way to show how you fucking fail, dude. Did you even read what I qouted? Or are you just that pathetic that you have to comment on everything whether you understand it or not?

Wow way to show how you fucking fail, dude. Did you even read what I qouted? Or are you just that pathetic that you have to comment on everything whether you understand it or not?

tal·ent [tal-uhnt] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun

1. a special natural ability or aptitude: a talent for drawing.

2. a capacity for achievement or success; ability: young men of talent.

*software

*computers

*business

*SAT of 1590

*billionaire

*graduated from Harvard

*Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation

*Employer of my Father who has a Ph.D

Whats your list of talent? Plz list.

–noun

*software

*computers

*business

*SAT of 1590

*billionaire

*graduated from Harvard

Fucking hell. This thread is not called "Talent list" stop derailing threads. Back to topic at hand... whatever it was.

–noun

*software

*computers

*business

*SAT of 1590

*billionaire

*graduated from Harvard

pretty sure he will too dumbfounded to retort. :lol:

yousuck is a billionaire? and he plays TF2? why arent you sponsoring lotus you cheap ass.

Is everything 'off topic' or something. Mana you keep saying that. Do you have to pay for each post or something? 99% of threads online evolve from the OP. Would be worse if everyone posted a new thread when they had somethign that the previous poster touched on.

Silvio, you say the commercials are funny then when Mana says they arent, you agree with them. Grow a backbone and be your own person

Bill Gates is Smarter and Richer than anyone on these forums, love or hate windows, this is truth.

Is everything 'off topic' or something. Mana you keep saying that. Do you have to pay for each post or something? 99% of threads online evolve from the OP. Would be worse if everyone posted a new thread when they had somethign that the previous poster touched on.

Silvio, you say the commercials are funny then when Mana says they arent, you agree with them. Grow a backbone and be your own person

Bill Gates is Smarter and Richer than anyone on these forums, love or hate windows, this is truth.

"half way weird and funny" "have to agree with you for the most part" hmm half way and for the most part almost go hand in hand.Never admitted to it being completely funny or not funny at all and dont tell me how to respond to threads k thx.Im over being nice to you now , you whine alot about tourneys and practice and its annoying.Man I have been wanting to say that for awhile,was just waiting for you to catch your little hissy fit attitude with me.By all means keep it up too,I avoid bringing out my darker side on these forums but for an angry man-child like you ,I would love to.

Because the thread is called "Soulja Boy" and some of you decided to go completely off topic. Make a separate thread for that then. If some person is looking for this thread I sure as hell doubt he'll care about Bill Gates or someone's Talent List.

Next person to post something off-topic in this thread gets a 50% Warn level boost.

There's a difference between being semi-on topic and talking about some random bullshit that does not relate to the initial keywords on this thread whatsoever.