Sign in to follow this  
Wilson

Whats Up With These Stats?

Yesterday I'm ranked 17. I played great all day, staying between 2.00 and 3.00 kdr. I go on today and I'm 131. So I check lotus stats and there are all these scrubs ranked higher than me with sub 1.00 kdrs. Yet their skill is ridiculously high. This doesn't make any sense. The #12 person has a 0.93 kdr and 9000 skill! Can someone explain this? How does skill even work, I thought it was KDR based?

Yesterday I'm ranked 17. I played great all day, staying between 2.00 and 3.00 kdr. I go on today and I'm 131. So I check lotus stats and there are all these scrubs ranked higher than me with sub 1.00 kdrs. Yet their skill is ridiculously high. This doesn't make any sense. The #12 person has a 0.93 kdr and 9000 skill! Can someone explain this? How does skill even work, I thought it was KDR based?

The stats are screwed. They keep processing crap over and over. That's how their skill is way above what it should be. And there is more to it than just KDR

umm... i'm guessing either a LOT of shit JUST got processed, or the stats are fucked up...

i gained a shitload of skill points and kills (about 700 as a sniper, to be exact, and 200 as engie)

looking at the people i've killed most, guessing the stats fucked up, since i didn't kill prplhazard 111 times today

I dropped from 16 to 123 in a few days, while gaining almost 1000 skill. There's a guy on that list that played for an hour and a half and got 3000+ kills and 2000+ deaths on ctf_2fort and gained 8000 skill.

Doesn't make a lick of sense.

Their skill is over NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAND

hahahahahhahaha omg.

awwww i was finally top 20!! and then stats died. lovely

ah well

yeah my stats reseted and my rank went way down

I'm boycotting TF2 until stats are fixed. That's the only reason I play :P

Lol same.I have so much single player stuff that I am stuck on what to play...

I'm boycotting TF2 until stats are fixed. That's the only reason I play :P
Lol same.I have so much single player stuff that I am stuck on what to play...

Good idea, stats are never lost just depends on when they are processed. So if you don't play Decay will kick in and lower skill daily :P.

I don't think anyone said that the stats are lost. Actually, I think my stats are where they are suppose to be. I think the issue people are bringing up is the random people who suddenly have a lot of skill points. The only problem I am having is that the stats page is not showing me who I've kill and who has killed me.

Stats aren't perfect. This isnt the first time theyve gone horribly wrong. Anyone else remember getting set back to 50 skill? It was only a month ago or so.

But seriously guys, your playing a game to work on stats? Why not just play it to have fun?

Good idea, stats are never lost just depends on when they are processed. So if you don't play Decay will kick in and lower skill daily :P.

I didnt think it was going to save because the stats page was so wiped (maps played,Named player kills etc).

I didnt think it was going to save because the stats page was so wiped (maps played,Named player kills etc).

Stats page, stats db, and stat logs are all separate. (Each server has it's own logs saved in it's own log directory completely separate from the stats website). So if one breaks down... chances are the rest are all intact.

Stats page, stats db, and stat logs are all separate. (Each server has it's own logs saved in it's own log directory completely separate from the stats website). So if one breaks down... chances are the rest are all intact.

I know you always say everything is saved but I had never seen the stats page so bare so I thought mabye you were in the process of wiping everyones stats for those that complain about they got too many kills they didnt earn from the mess up.

It's now working and updating regularly. Stats should be completely back to normal within a few days. I'll write more buts it almost 6Am. Sleep time!

I'm guessing now they're getting fixed cause no players show up

PS: like i said b4, stats to me are now worthless, i just like to comment here.

I don't know about anyone else, but the stats page is saying no players found for me. And our stats sigs aren't showing up.

Did you reset them?

I hope so.

I'm guessing now they're getting fixed cause no players show up

PS: like i said b4, stats to me are now worthless, i just like to comment here.

no more army of pain?