Sign in to follow this  
[{BeatZ}]-BIG_aLvZ-

Clan Warz Tournament

i have so much things to say here -.- .

good luck to everyone :) do your best and try to fair play -.-

slayer u got so cocky.. a while ago, ur bein so silly, always making critics about ST, just leave us alone man, dont annoy us... u talk like if you were our dad or anything, huh talking about us like we are nothing.. its just silly man. dont talk a lot man plz... since youve been talking shit about me and bein owned later... ill give you a hint: "DIDNT YOU LEARN THE LESSON?" i hope you remind that. gosh.. you talk about tactics and what you could do to us while playing and bah when ur in a game are always: " i am working" "i am busy did we lose?" gosh if you cant play just dont join my game, or if you dont want to lose idk, dont play us, or at least me.. really man you got so cocky with time.. i wish you were like old times, i liked you.. but as they say money corrupts mind.. same with game, get better make you a vanity or vanite guy.. then u start talking crap. i had that thing a time ago and yes had some rivalries with some people :) but i try to not insult them, and to avoid them...

and yes ben whoever can have bad moves and mistakes in 1vs1, that is what makes the strong lose. x.x, anyways what u train is to try to not have mistakes most of times :) .. try to not do comparisons anymore, its annoying the competition of u guys, never stop, x.x . i liked a lot you are trying new clans thats cool gl with that.. whenever i can help your lotus :)

sorry i went out of topic but yea, i had to say it

love ya my friends diablo fresco baxter (L), and not friends i hope u all are ok

well didnt have too much time to write so gl all

with sexy love: out xx

outlaw must be confused with what i said. or misunderstood. pple know that im not cocky. i only told the trust about the gameplay. The game i played against outlaw and baxter today was helpless for me to win cuz my Mage ally wanted to do his things and didnt help me rush. My ally came over to my base. I rushed bcuz i only got about 20 min or 25 min. I wanted to play a few more rush games with default cuz he is in the lobby. i alone saw that my sword could kill Baxter's dragon, but outlaw came and help Baxter while Mage was still doing his thing. So my rush failed and i just told Mage that if he helped me hold outlaw, we would have won the game. But hey, outlaw got short temper, so he just took it the other way that i was cocky. I leave it up to everyone to put their opinions about me. Oh br is not everything in my life; i just play to have some fun; i also need to work to afford my life; you must be lucky to get support from your parents. Well, ill try not to join ST games when i have short time or at work. Thanx outlaw for telling that and you will not see me in your game when i am at work or when i do not have lots of time.

alvz, i would have played Baxter today, but i only got about 25 min b4 i went to work. Baxter said that no official judges. So we decided not to play. I was afraid that the game might go long and i had to leave so the game would not be finished. But if we played and i had to go, i would acknowledge my loss by default.

oki well get in ur matches wheneva u can...

outlaw and cp hope u guyz settle ur differences because its not fun havin a rival datchu fight with...

trust me i know me and talush alwayz had fights and insulted each other now we freinds and it feelz good hehe itz good 2 be loved...

u feel me peace 2 all my brothaz....:P

hey alvz, how does each player choose their clan in this tourney?

i lost to Baxter badly, now it is up to Alvz now to bring victory to BeatZ. hee lol jk.

alvz, next time, u play me, try to rush me with your best, i wanna learn to counter rushes.

hmmm nice....

well cp guess u out man so quick yesh i will train u more cp jus holla at me when u on...

shame man thought we would play in tha finalz....:P

newaiz peace out...

nice work bax hope i get tha chance 2 woop ur ass for revenge for beating my 2nd hand ( cp ) hehe aiight lataz...

Geez.. if you say so slay... i still dont believe you, since when sometimes i use my other name you are same silly as you've been since long time ago.. anyways just stop talking about us... about if we are good or not, thats not your business anyways, i hate when people talk backwards of my friends... and btw wolfbite i dont talk crap about u in your friends backwards ;) ... okay? please grow up child

Good job baxter, you might be best rusher, you or fresco, of our clan.. i wish we could have more time to play.. but im studying and wow i have 7 hours in a day going to the university, from monday to thursday... 7:00am - 9:00am and 2:00pm - 7:pm.. its kidna hard i come back to home very tired to do my pendant homework and i have few time to play. Lol mang i looked at your pic.. your so tiny! :D tiny as penguins wichis good, since they pwn everyones asses! LONG LIVE MEIN PENGUIN (L)

Again im sorry for going out of topic, good luck you all with tourney :) greetings again to my friends, especially for ST and LOT :) ...

-a sexy hi five- c u around!

ALVZ can you put me 1on1 with either fresco or baxter.....So i can do my warm up on them...im ready for the victory......

outlaw stop mentioning my name if you still mistunderstand me. i don care if ST is good or not, but i know that I got the skill to be a good player if i devote most of my time studying BR, but i got work and college that is more important. when i play BR i only play to have fun and hardly play to be strongest. I only play to clear my mind from my work a little.

alvz, you have not answered my question. how does each player your tourney choose their clan?

ok lang lighty

cp watchu mean??

newaiz im having trouble with the brackets so this is what im going to do im going to make a new thread which nobody can post in i will just post who is vsing who...

the victory screenshots still go in this thread oki...

[{BeatZ}]-BIG_aLvZ- vs [LOT]-Lordi

{DSW}-Mithos-War vs {{clan}}default

{xS}lighty vs {Dark}the_mosh

[{BeatZ}]cptheslayer vs [sT]Baxter

{[-{O}-]}Klitzko vs

{[-{O}-]}TigerLily vs {{{{pro}}}}assasin

i will fix this list up...

lolz well u can advance to the 2nd round automatically as we have a shortage of participants....

u can vs baxter in tha 2nd round as his in with his victory over cp...

klitz hell naw youre not noob or something youre good shit hapends dont worry be happy 8D dont get mad get glad lol jk but anyways youre better than me, me just noob need luckyness all the time unlike you dawg you dont need luck you got good micro, me no good just lucky on the battle , so grin up 8D,

dmc3guide1110588918cs4.jpg