Sign in to follow this  
reNekRoManT

Rating Of The Best 10 Players

100 percent wolfbite cant be best now

because we got much good players

but i 'll more happy if wolfbite will best again

for me there is no best player here...<----doesnt I sound like CP and other players? I mean everytime i read stuff, everything goes back over and over and over again....Next month all what you all said will be said again...But honestly, with all my heart, i think the best player is none other else than the almighty Legendary Dark Kabuki....I mean cmon, he is like the michael jackson of music...he is a legend...I just hope he is not a child molester...

for me there is no best player here...<----doesnt I sound like CP and other players? I mean everytime i read stuff, everything goes back over and over and over again....Next month all what you all said will be said again...But honestly, with all my heart, i think the best player is none other else than the almighty Legendary Dark Kabuki....I mean cmon, he is like the michael jackson of music...he is a legend...I just hope he is not a child molester...

hm why kabukilegend

what he made for be a legend , i don't know and you know ?

if yes then tell me

i think wolfbite and colguy is legends more and mass players darky lighty hobbit ko and others

them is very much

lol oh nekro you crack me up sometimes. i think he was being sarcastic. lol if its only for recent players then nobody gets my vote. but yea masterdennis is right. its going to be the same crap over and over again. last time it was who is the best then i think it was top 3 now its top 10? but yea atleast we know who people like to play with?

haha looks like dark kabuki made a new friend...

Yeah he is the biggest idiot this forum has. I won't wasted my time having a discussion with that little kid.

thanks nekro for saying my name that i am good i mean if your gonna have yami in top 10 cmon why not me its yami you alking about top 10 hahahahhahahahhahaha

PS-Yami no one wants to be a friend of your (rapiest)

wow i dont think {dark}Kabuki is good its all because i start play with him last time and beat him then i remember when i beat him from 2 v 2 match and some proz think iam better than kabuki no offense kabuki but real talk B)

thanks nekro for saying my name that i am good i mean if your gonna have yami in top 10 cmon why not me its yami you alking about top 10 hahahahhahahahhahaha

lol screw u homo **can anybody say bad english**

wow i dont think {dark}Kabuki is good its all because i start play with him last time and beat him then i remember when i beat him from 2 v 2 match and some proz think iam better than kabuki no offense kabuki but real talk B)

your right terry i am also no better than you EVERYBODY SHOULD TAKE ME OFF TOP TEN I AM NO BETTER THAN TERRY I AM A NOOB PLEASE POEPLE.

Well, I been doing that to your mom..making love...

oh um sorry let me fix your mistake

Well, I been doing that to MY DAD..making love...

There u go i fixed it!

lol oh nekro you crack me up sometimes. i think he was being sarcastic. lol if its only for recent players then nobody gets my vote. but yea masterdennis is right. its going to be the same crap over and over again. last time it was who is the best then i think it was top 3 now its top 10? but yea atleast we know who people like to play with?

old players that very long times didnt played as you and others cant be in top

they must come back skill

and this raiting best 10 on this times

now you is back and we must check ur skill

maybe you will 1 idk