Luciever

What Do You Like About Kenji's Journey!dragon Strory Or Serpent Story?

The Question about the Kenji's Journey  

41 members have voted

1. 1. What Do You Like,Story of Dragon Clan or Story of Serpent clan in Kenji's Journey???

• Story of Dragon's Clan
    • Story of Serpent's Clan
  2. 2. Do You think Difficult Mission include on Dragon Story or Serpent Story of course with Hard Level too???

• Dragon's Story
    • Serpent's Story
  3. 3. Last Question is What Clan do You Like between Dragon and Serpent Clan???and please give a Comment Okay ^_^

• Dragon
    • Serpent

Thanks for visited and please give a Comment for the Result of who the Great Story of Kenji's Journey

Just Want to know if You a Fan of Battle Realm and Like the Story about it...

Thank You Very Much

Regards

Megilliandi Luciever

Thanks for visited and please give a Comment for the Result of who the Great Story of Kenji's Journey

Just Want to know if You a Fan of Battle Realm and Like the Story about it...

Thank You Very Much

Regards

Megilliandi Luciever

Do You know if the Story of Serpent Clan is Like The Lord of The Ring 3 but Dark Version ^_^

But if Stroy of Dragon Clan is originaly Story of Battle Realm I think ^_^

Thanks

• Upvote 1

Wow thats hard to say for me. :unsure: Sometimes I like Kenji to be the freedom bringer in the dragon campaign and sometimes I like his badness in the serpent campaign.

But I´m abolutely clear with myself that the dragon campaign is definetily more hard then the serpent one!

Also I´m not sure which clan of them I like more. I like them both the same. :)

:D Yes U're Right Guys cause all of the mission is so great and who make this Story have the best Brain hahaha LOL

Exactly I'm Confuse cause The True Story is Kenji's Journey on Dragon Misson as Light or Kenji's Journey on Serpent Mission as Dark?????

Can somebody answer me for this cause have two Story for Kenji and I never know what the True Story in the Future for Kenji ^_^

May be Kenji is Twin Brother LOL ^_^

Thanks cause Visit my Topic and I hope any person can answer that if what the true Story between them ^_^

Regards

:D Megilliandi Luciever :D

i only like kenji because of hes battle gear and when i use kenji journey with arah

he3x I like that,all of the Story is so great and one dayn I surprise it cause I has been watch Lord of the Rings 3 and after that I play the Story of BR as Serpent Clan,I fougt Kenji have their path to move find the Orb but I Kenji order Shinja to Investigate the Area!!!and Shinja meet Necromancer and thats like Meet the King of Pirate in the Lords of the Ring movie ^_^

Shinja fight again many Zombie and Spirit warrior and Join with the Necromancer

after that Kenji in trouble cause wolf and Lotus attac the Serpent holm together and Shinja with the ally come to give his power with the Dark!!!

I like that mission so much cause like have many Army again them and in that mission I can make 1000 Spirit Warrior cause that I say that's same with Lord of the Ring Story ^_^

I Like it LOL

Thanks

Regards

:D Megiiliandi Luciever :D

Exactly I want Kenji in Skirmish or in Online Game ^_^

emm who know the Story of Lord Oja???

who can Explain it to me about that???

Thanks

Regards

Megilliandi Luciever

i like dragon clan as i am dragon player :lol: and secondly wen kenji becoms onw with dragon in da last missin he becoms super hot :D

I like more the Serpent story(im not telling nothing new, am i..) cuz the way he brings back order in HIS lands, and put the pesky lotus and wolf where they belong (6 feet under). They should know who`s ground they live on. :D:ph34r: And that no one doublecrosses Serpents

BTW Luci here`s what u need to understand the Story of Battle Realms (more like the Story of Serpent Clan)

-> http://battlerealms.strategyplanet.gamespy...fo-prologue.php

PS: There is no original story dude, but for me Kenji would choze to Bring back serpents to order. Why? Becouse if its a real situation no one will lose time in reviving lost ways(dragon ways) and loose a lot of time for some shit he have at the very moment :blink: Every lord that wants to live on and rule will choze to gather serpents from the land and you know what happens then.

emm thanks for the comment and now I have more sense about the Story and this make me Feel happy cause Everybody Like this game Very much and love this game too ^_^

Emm once again,do You know the Story of Lord Oja or Kenji's Father??? <_<:)

Who are they and I never know where Lord Oja after Kenji Conquer the Lands!!! :rolleyes:

emm Lord Oja is Kenji's Older Brother or Not cause I'm realy Confusing he3x??? :P

Okay guys Thanks he3x and please Answer my Question about that cause I just want to know all of the Story and may be I wiil be Happy if Battle Realm remake as movie 3D like Final Fantasy VII Advent Children!!! :lol:

Okay LOL ^_^

Thanks

Regards

Megilliandi Luciever

:D@Yare-Yare@ :D

Dude i told you, read all the chapters and you will know everything about the story! The story in the game begins from the 12 chapter, and what happened before that is well told in the story in the suite. How the wolf arive the lotus etc. and how Dragon clan died!

i like all of serp

kenji because he from serpent clan

serp journey more funny than dragon journey

and story too

yes nekro i like kenji in serpent clan because that where he came from and he got a brother name taro in that clan i liek the kenji journey when he jion serpent clan it was nice when i play the kenji journey with jioning ninja i can make lots of stuff i want

i dont think any of the journey's r hard once you learn what units are weak to a certain type of units and what bg's are availabe for you in that level and how to use them you can get by the journey easily

I think serp is more easy(or meybe im weak with dragons dn)

I think serp is more easy(or meybe im weak with dragons dn)

u are right serp is more easy than dragon journey, dragon has to fight lotus which is hardest of all da clans

no its wrong light

mission when serp vs wolf and drag hard when i was noob

and when dragon vs lotus and serp ( just swords crows and bandits ) more more more easy than mission of serpent

Emm Sorry cause I think nothing hard or easy in that game with Serpent or Dragon,the only problems is how U can Build Ur army and make them strong and U must have a Strategic to againts the Enemy Attack,Eventually if U choose different of which one do You want to attack in the map(I mean Choose the map which one do U want to attack)that's only choice how to reduce the Difficult,if Dragon vs Lotus in the Ending game is so hard Difficult but if Dragon vs Wolf is so Easy Difficult I think cause and if Serpent vs Wolf is Hard difficult but if Serpent vs Lotus is easy difficult,cause I has been try that and exactly i'm not wrong with my Senses.....

I has been tried all of the path of the map for Kenji's Journey with both Dragon and Serpent and they have Different Story about that,emm the Brother of Kenji is Prince Taro Right but do You think Prince Taro is Strong or not cause I think Kenji more Strong then his Brother!!!!!

emm many Senses in BR and U must try it the path of Kenji's misson and have more Sense about this game!!!!!

This game is to Old but not for the Story cause the Story is so great and that always in my mind forever cause this game is always me feel Happy if I play it LOL ^_^

:) Thanks :)

:D Regards :D

:lol: Megilliandi Luciever :lol:

n_n.....n_n

Wolf-easy Lotus-easy for Serpent story. In the wolf clan only pitchslingers are strong against Ronin and druids but druids are a bit slow. Few cannons and its ok.

Emm U right if the both is easy but I think that's in Medium Difficult,I tell about in Hard Difficult he3x and both of them is easy too but the different I mean is about the Skill of both Clan cause I has been investigate and find the Technic to Play againts both of them for how to beat them so easy Only in 15 Minutes in Ending game before Battle with Nightvol ^_^

About Nightvol I like them he3x

If I can Use Nightvol on Skirmish I will be Happy he3x

Thanks

Regards

:D Megilliandi Luciever :D

Hi Somebody can tell me about the Story of Nightvol is???

hmm cause I never dunno about that cause I just know Nightvol is the Dark

he3x ^_^

Hey I'm Realy Happy cause I can Use Nightvol in Skirmish and Online Game too he3x

Nightvol is so strong but Nightvol don't have a Battle Gear and Nightvol can't regain his health again after Nightvol took a damage from enemy but I like them as The Dark and Hordeling too ^_^

Yay serpent clan.

So much Cooler :P

Oh Sure Serpent is so Cool but can someone tell me How to Get Prince Taro Character and Budo in Kenji's Journey as Serpent Clan cause I only Get Kenji,Shinja,Utara as Hero on Keep but any Hero again but is Tao and Tao is not Serpent cause Tao is Dragon

cause that please answer this Okay ^_^

Thanks

Hello All

Nice too meet Ya

Hmm Do U like Dragon's Shrine or Necromacer's Throne Building

just answer thanks he3x

The Last and The Begun

Ehem Just Vote but not give a comment but that's Okay No Problem cause U already Vote and Thanks for Ur Vote Okay he3x

Thanks ^_^