Sign in to follow this  
GiZMo131

New Sig Again

nice....can u do me a favour gizmo and modify my GFX?? I am still waiting for wolfbite 2 do it but he hasnt been on lately...:P

i like the background but ot the text if u can make the background look better than what i have done then go 4 it...

well i like my background but if u can make it look better then cool so yeh a new sig lol...

owww wolfbite sup lol i want both of u guyz 2 modify my sig the more the marrier hehe i aint backstabbin u wolfbite lol i like ur work 2....

gizmo those sparkles look good... you allways do good sigs...

Oh I see how it is....!

!!!!!

12583[/snapback]

how bout this.. i make the text effect stuff..etc.. while you do the background?..

is that cool? or if you want.. i'll make the background and you add the text and other stuff..

lets collaborate on the sig -_-

oo.. and alvz.. what stuff do you want on your sig?

well i dont know how 2 add images can u add me a cool image of hmm zymeth if u can or any other lotus unit, umm a cool background try 2 leave it with a blue background if possible and nice writing for my name oww and a border aswell :P...

Waaa!! noypi c giZmo!! Hmm,

cg ngA!

ano tagalog ng toothpAste?!?!? nyahaha;p

(jk) college stud me.. malaki etitz.. kaw? (LMAO)

Does my sig. looks better? :huh: I have used GIMP only not Photoshop ^_^

Forum signatures are small graphical images which go under his charge, and are a way to personalize your message. For this tutorial I will use a program called Adobe Photoshop CS5, but programs like GIMP are so good.

Choosing a Subject

You will have to find a uniform approach, or do as I call them, for his signature, as this will be the object in the signature. When choosing a render, go for those involving the flow. When I look for a representation to use, I look for flow lines with obvious, like this character here

The flow lines are vertical in the render over the image, making use of the entire space of the firm. Character causes are probably easier to use because it can change position to create a flow. To find a render, just remember, Google is your friend! Good character causes others to use it.

It has no flow lines, so that all subjects are concentrated in a small area of ​​the firm, as firms tend to be wider than high. You can cut the subject of a bigger picture, or go to those with a white background.

The creation of firms with other things that the characters and animals alike, is a bit more difficult. It like cars, for example, can be manipulated by using things like motion blur, or simply choose an image from a moving car. Try to find a point of view of three quarters of a car (front and side, sometimes the top too) if you decide to use a car like the render.

Now you have a representation, let's start art! (Do not worry about the text through the GIS, which is there to prevent people to steal.)

1. You will want to open a new image, so select File> New, then choose a size. Signatures of all different sizes and are commonly measured in pixels. A common sizes are 300 × 150, 500 × 200, 500 × 100, 500 × 50, 400 × 100, and 400 × 200 pixels. Different forums have different size regulations, so be sure to check first! Here in the TSF, the size limit is 500 x 50 for fans of TSF, and I think it is 400 × 100 for anyone over. The other limit is 19.5Kb. This means that if the firm is of good quality and is larger at 19.5 Kb, which will lose quality. For this example I will use 400 x 100.

2. Delete the background layer and insert a new layer, choose Layer> New> Layer. Select two colors in the color mixer, and then go to the Gradient Tool and make a gradient on a new layer. Good colors to choose for this would be a light and dark, of representation itself. You can play with where you put the gradient, and that one can use to create a different effect and color scheme. Then cut the render. There are many different ways to do this. One way is to use the eraser tool but will have to be adjusted to get a pencil or blown around representation. Another way to cut, is to use the selection tool. Just draw around its done, press Ctrl + I, and press the Delete key. What I normally do, and recommend, is to turn the edge of representation, and use the quick selection tool to remove small pieces, but in doing so, you have to enlarge (Hold Alt + Scroll in) to see what you are doing more closely. Remember to keep the zoom to see what you think! Once you have your make cut, copy (Ctrl + A then Ctrl + C then Ctrl + V in it when its in another file) in the gradient of a new layer in the desired location, resize it to fit. To resize, select Edit> Transform> Scale.

3. Now duplicate this layer by pressing Ctrl + J to Do this about four times, and then hide them by clicking the little eye of the layer. Duplicate the make again, but this time put the layer behind the slope, or bottom layer, in case you need another or commit an error.

4. Now go to the smudge tool, and select a soft round 21px brush, a force of about 45% and only smudge the outer layer a bit. For smaller, more complex parts, use a small brush. Then select Filter> Sharpen> Sharpen the layer twice, and set the Color Dodge layer to 100%.

5. Without hiding the next layer, select the brush 60px chalk, and set the configuration of the spots

Now, spots the coating layer to cover everything. Then select Filter> Sharpen> Sharpen twice and put the color coat Dodge at 100%.

6. To show the layer below and select the dune grass brush size 112px fine. Set at 100% strength, and ensure that the configuration of the spots are the same as the previous layer, smudge layer until the stage is full. Filter> Sharpen> Sharpen twice, and set the layer to Color Dodge 100%.

7. Then duplicate the layer from the previous step, as it is now going to lead to distortion. Choose Filter> Distort> Wave. Leave the settings, but make sure the triangle is not sinusoidal.

..................................submit infographics...............................................