Sign in to follow this  
Guest Aramid

Stupidest Battle Gear For Serpent!

what is the stupidest battle gear for serpent?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. what is the stupidest battle gear for serpent?

• Glass Sword
    • Phosphorus Bolts
    • Mines
    • Brush Fire
    • Caltrops
    • Stealth
    • Blood Bond
    • Slave Driver- Budo
    • Bravado- Vetkin

lol in WOTW swordmen have glass swords will have it permanenly so you can't choose to activate or not when they come out of Metal Workshop(or whatever it called). Swordmen will lose all their staminas and will not regain any even stand still, and upon striking the enemy with glass sword they die instantly...

that is just dumb...

lol in WOTW swordmen have glass swords will have it permanenly so you can't choose to activate or not when they come out of Metal Workshop(or whatever it called). Swordmen will lose all their staminas and will not regain any even stand still, and upon striking the enemy with glass sword they die instantly...

that is just dumb...

really efective agaisnt dc i always use it

huh? "..." what sort of name is that.. Don't tell me smurfs are spreading to the forums now..

I vote for "Slave Driver" because when he sends peasants scurrying into faster action they lose life And this doesn't help in battle, but i like Budo, he is funny sometimes:P

Now that I think about it.......Phosphorous Bolt are worse than Bravado. I never use them, and when I DO use Crossbowmen, I stick them with Weakness Bolts compounded with Bandits and Paralysis Darts.......switch them on and watch a whole squadron crumble..........

brush fire is sooooo aimless... really, it acheives nothing, by the time a radier can get into a decent player's rice field their dead, and even if they did, well the grass grows back. Slave driver is quite good, one geisha guarding budo takes care of about 4-5 peasnets, also it alows you to BB 4 or so ronin to him :D

I would say stealth. It's the only bg that I can't accomplish anything with. It's like the ninjas but way worse.

stealth is good, cause u can effectivtly put an entire army behind enemy lines, mass ownage :)

• Upvote 1

Glass Sword, Waste of rice and water and it can only be used once? don't use it!!!!!!!!! And ohh by the way Vetkin's Bravado BG shouldn't be on that list, its one of the most useful BG in the game.

this very stupid

Then why post here lol?

Anyway i picked Budo's BG, useless as heck

IMO the stupidiest BG not for the serpent but in the entire game is Blood Bond. I know it sounds formidable but face it guys: You pay resources and time so your army will take more dmg therefore die faster. This is stupid as shit. On the old BR Blood Bond was 50% dmg to ronin 50% dmg to bondie. So th tactic to bond ronin for the peasents and leave geishas to them was good. 4 ronins with blood bond own wolf AI on hard (with 20 pop) lol. But on WOTW it is 50% to ronin and 75% to bondie, so the bondie will die extremely fast. Still if Ronin loses all his stamina the bond is broken, so again I think this is the worst BG ever. And what if you bond your units on the battle field 1 ronin with 1 swordsman this means that they will both die faster. I dont like the idea of +25% dmg to my units no offence.