Guest Aramid

Lotus' Worst Bg

What is the worst BG for the lotus clan?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. What is the worst BG for the lotus clan?

• Scrye Leaves
    • Inner strength
    • famine
    • death wail
    • projectile vomit
    • Dark Arson
    • Life Siphon
    • Soul Thresher
    • Unlife
    • Dark Portal
    • Make Golem- Soban

dc is 1 of the best BG'z a unit can get i think not the best but 1 of the best....i think dc would suit serpent better maybe used by a raider by instead of whirling a staff he whilrls his fire throwing thing and a fire ring surrounds him and units become red that would be cool....

Guest [LOT]Phate

famine sucks -_- its made to drain the enemy's rice patty but infested cant really get close enough

Guest Aramid

Yeah I agree but...... the lotus life siphon sucks big time....

hmm has any1 ever tried making a whole army of infested with reborn and getting the 3 brothers...

while u atk and they lose there 1 life u give them reborn again LOLZ no stop and maybe some worlocks in the back with a few dc...

funny strat i have never tried it tho...

That is a very good strategy, but I think if we try to bless them reborn, I think it's better to bless DC or SC

Thats why when you see a bunch of infested you try to hit the brothers first... Or Blade Acolytes for that matter. And do change your signature Ben. It slams my computer cause its so freaking huge.

Infested-Reborn? Yup, that's one of my main strategies. Add a Master Warlock with Unlife and they're nigh unstoppable. Ofcourse, I'm not as stupid as some people think of me that I'd focus on that alone.

-Izaak, Lord of the Lotus Clan.

Guest Aramid

cool.... i noticed that when you consume a peasant it is not counted as a battle gear....... i believe it is just an error .... or maybe it is for special purpose

he he i voted for the leafs because.....life thing is fun run ur worlok in a allies base and kill there dudes......lol...

he he i voted for the leafs because.....life thing is fun run ur worlok in a allies base and kill there dudes......lol...

14276[/snapback]

whatchu say man ????

aramid r u sure consuming a pesanty doesnt add 2 ur battle gear count??

Guest Aramid

Yeah I am sure it doesnt add to battle gear count,.....

I am not surprised that scrye leaves was voted for the worst bg.....

geez, what's up with the dissing over life siphon..soban's make golem is only semi useful, as the golems cant run, and thus cant get rice really fast, or be used too well as walking bombs...life siphon is needed for a little trick that only the lotus clan can pull..unlife is the other part needed to make infinint ninjas...unless you are against draining the life out of ur own units just so they can be revived really shortly...and life siphon can be used on blade acolytes that have inner strength so they both get healed... you can actually put together a couple of comboes with life siphon and pull them off as well...altho the ninja trick should be used away from healers

i think everything is useful, depending on how you use it!!! i picked golem, cause...

the hero for producing it is so useless...duh!!!!

Guest [LOT]Phate

hmm who voted to unlife? that bg is good it will save you alot of peasants from getting battle gear for unclean infested and deseased ones

alvz im 15 for your information...look at my profile if u dont believe me...i know the picture has to go, and i will do that in my own time

oh and soban can be a good fighter if used at the right time, like against a foe weak to blunt attacks