Sign in to follow this  
Sinophile

Futsalfred's Tries At Graphic Making

Heh, you could say all of these were made in MS paint. I like to suck bandwidth, so ha to Lord Zymeth!

Angry Homer

Hitler.jpg

Stickman fight

Fightinganimation.gif

Nice stuff there Izaak. It seems you like FE alot... Is there a hack for it?

Is that Ur avatar metamorphose???

Erm.. Yeah. I don't know what you mean by metamorphose though... And were you talking to me?

You cannot... Only if you have another program such as Adobe Imageready or Corel/Jasc Animation Studio you can make. think one of these websites has a free trail: adobe.com or jasc.com.

The way to make animation it is produce separate frames, which are shown at a rapid rate to give the illusion of movement. I used MS paint to make the frames.

It seems my Photoshop and Imageready screwed up because I deleted some 'CoolBuddy' program. I'll have to re-install the shit.

Adobe bastard. It wouldn't work if the memory is to low on the drive it was installed.

-Izaak, Lord of the Lotus Clan.

LOL futsalfred, your GFX is very funny lol.. I keep laughing hahahaha.

No problem. Im currently working on a cartoon based on my real-life friends, in which I have few. Its called 'The Nerd Gang'. Now all I have to do is convince my friends to waste their time doing voice-overs and I can show it, woo!

Base1.jpg

Our 'Home Base'. We practice poledancing on the suspension poles there, though im the only gay person there. Maybe they poledance just to make me happy...

Guys.jpg

The guys. Nothing much to say.

Erm.. Yeah. I don't know what you mean by metamorphose though... And were you talking to me?

12746[/snapback]

I mean... :unsure: mmm... :unsure: I mean... :unsure: yeah something like that. Difficult for me to explain it in english. :(:huh:

Check out my graphic SkillZ0rZ.

endhitler1.JPG

endhitler2.JPG

endhitler3.JPG

I aim to make Hitler seem more friendly, and evidently failed. But the background tone suggests a context of sensability. Can you decide which one is the coolest? I am going to use the most popular as a homepage image. Heh. I personally like the the first one.

Thats on Photoshop of course. You think I made the background pixel by pixel? :lol:

I cut of the Hitler portrait to make it 'opaque', and superimposed (stuck ontop) the Hitler foreground onto the Photoshop-made background, after giving Hitler a vertical motion blur. Gay? Cool?

@ futsalfred- Posts: 666

Nice, I once had 666 posts :o.

Now my attempt:

First I tried to color his hair green and make him seem nice and all but I kinda failed, so I tried making a fiery pink background and this is what came out.

sdfgdfgdgdfsdfsdzl9.png

A bit of his head seem to have been eating away by the pink flame :o.