Sign in to follow this  
{{{{{Ru}}}}}

Idiot Lutos Clan

I hate lutos caln every single idiot can kill me with lutos and i don't like how they look they look's like those fucking emo's they eat them self., and somehow in BR they have advantage over other clans that is very annoying and the tower of lutos is too strong against 1st unit's and there BG and hereo's wtf i hate this clan .. (my reasons why i hate lutos caln and don't play it )

• Upvote 1

What is your problem ? againist lotus ?

u can mug u can smoke u can use heroes and other

and lotus tower not better than serp tower

but tower louts kill mug and vetkin too fast that really shit

thats what makes it special and different from other clans...

every clan has its own advantages and disadvantages, lotus may have excellent attack and defence but one thing in which it suks is running.... u can use that as ur advantage, as serp are best rushers and have thievery bg's which can be used to kill lotus fast

wow these guyz soo pathetic cant even beat lotus by serp, and wolf that the easy clan to beat with once u ahve mug, smoke, vet, and in wolf u can beat it by driods too take down here dc -.-

but tower louts kill mug and vetkin too fast that really shit

Lotus Tower dont kill vetkin

mug yes but send 1 mug tower kill him later send more and good

lol have u ever tried play Wolf clan? it's lotus killer .

Agreed, but it depends on who plays as Wolf and who plays as Lotus

lotus may have excellent attack and defence but one thing in which it suks is running.... u can use that as ur advantage, as serp are best rushers and have thievery bg's which can be used to kill lotus fast

I have never ever noticed any difference when using the bandit thievery tech. Can som1 shed any light on this ?

I agree about the advantage clans have over lotus with the stamina.

Lotus cant run after you or they lose (exc tier 1 units).

I agree, Lotus Units are Slower than Kazan!!!

LOL, i dont even think anyone is ever slower then Kazan xD

LOL, i dont even think anyone is ever slower then Kazan xD

Sumos are irritangly slow. Maybe even slower than Kazan.

Kazan with stam and when running is not too bad (for a drunk super fat boy :P ).

LOL KAZAN LLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO SLOWER

I bet a boomer from L4D could run faster then kazan O_o

(well duh, lol)

I hate lutos caln every single idiot can kill me with lutos and i don't like how they look they look's like those fucking emo's they eat them self., and somehow in BR they have advantage over other clans that is very annoying and the tower of lutos is too strong against 1st unit's and there BG and hereo's wtf i hate this clan .. (my reasons why i hate lutos caln and don't play it )

What are you 6? learn how to spell idiot.

Meybe you dont attack like a serpent should. I dont think serpents are made to attack like wolfs. Wolfs are the ones with most HP so they are very durable and can take a lot of dmg so it wont be a big problem for them to attack directly. As for serpents they should be more careful on theyr attacks, they meybe cruel but they arent supermans like wolfs.

if u cant beat the lotus in a fast game

try to get horses for ure peas 5 on rice 1 on water and build a few more huts

then build as many tower as u can with canons

always have some mug

now if the lotus attacks dont put all of ure army at one point put them all in a line so i the sc comes the other half of the army can killt hem

if u cant beat the lotus in a fast game

try to get horses for ure peas 5 on rice 1 on water and build a few more huts

then build as many tower as u can with canons

always have some mug

now if the lotus attacks dont put all of ure army at one point put them all in a line so i the sc comes the other half of the army can killt hem

nice one .... i agree to you whatever u say dunk.... afterall u have a very good practise playing against lotus dont you :P

addition to this is use of vetkin as fast as u can he can be the key to ur victory...