Sign in to follow this  
[{BeatZ}]-BIG_aLvZ-

Alvz 1st Gfx

this is my 1st real GFX tell me how it is and what i can do 2 improve but tell me how 2 do it aswell because high chance i will not kno how 2 do it lol as i am still new...

alvinsavatarcopykz0.png

not bad.. but make sure you make the br logo stand out more.. i think the background is pretty good for a first try.. heck.. i was like that too when it was my first time..

anyways.. keep practicin and learn the basics and move on to advanced levels..

btw.. are you using photoshop? or fireworks?..

if you want to learn gfx then go and sign-up to nerdcoregfx.com..

lolz.. sorry 1nsane for the advertising.. but i thought that he might wanna learn some gfx so yea...

lol thx gizmo i have been on that site many times b4 i dont really understand the tuturials....how can i make the br logo stand out more though??

hey giz look i did ur tuturial about the 3 pixel border hehe thx man...cant really c it though....

alvinsavatarlo0.jpg

umm.. can you give me the psd? i'll show it to you instead of telling you since it's gonna be hard.. plus.. it's easier to learn when someone shows it to you how instead of telling how..

but anyways.. you can add stroke to the br logo, maybe put something behind it so you can see it better.... ther's lots..

btw.. i think you did it wrong for the 3px border.. or for some reason i just couldn't see the space between the stroke... o well..

you're getting better man.. that's a good start...

thx bro and yo watz a psd??? and how do i do strokes...??

also when can u help me with photoshop??

heres another 1 i just made i can only do simple sigs atm because i dont know what else 2 do and how 2 do it lol....

its abit messed up, gizmo can u help me fix it up....

zymethphotoshopcopyee2.jpg

Cool, you get better very quickly. Where you get that picture of Zymeth?

ok.. a psd is a saved file of your work in photoshop.. but anyways. you don't have to give me the psd.. coz it will just get complicated after.. so yea..

1st of all, "stroke" means outlining something..

anyways.. to stroke something..

1. you select the layer of the image that you want to stroke..

1.jpg

2. then you go to "add layer style" and select stroke...

2.jpg3.jpg

3. Select the colour you want, change the size and and choose from "outside, inside, center" for the position.

4.jpg

experiment with it though.. but sometimes this doesn't work out quite well..

anyways.. back to the zymeth one..the image and the background doesn't really blend in that much.. i suggest you work on blendin in your image to the background..the text is pretty good.. but for the image, it looks like it's a bad quality image but it doesn't really matter after you blend it in the background..

photoshop is quite hard to learn but after you know the basic stuff it'll be more fun.. just keep on experimenting and have fun..

First thing you must do for now though is learn the tools of photoshop and get used to it.. once you learn all the tools then it'll be easy for you to understand some the tutorials..

lolz.. maybe choose a colour from the image of zymeth and put that on the background...

but anyways.. this is a bit advanced though.. so what i really suggest is learn the tools... the most importan thing in photoshop is learning the tools....

k.. tulog na ako...

lmao..i just noticed that my member No. is 11 .. it's sad that im one of the early members of this forum and yet i don't have that many posts..lolz.. i should participate more huh?..

Nice to see you back Gizmo, GFX was only fun for a short time. :lol:

btw, alvz I like your sig and all but your background, its an eye killer, literally. :)

i should participate more huh?..

13172[/snapback]

hmm yeh giz stick around funny stuff happen in the other threads 2 if u check them out some time LOL

Nice to see you back Gizmo, GFX was only fun for a short time. :lol:

btw, alvz I like your sig and all but your background, its an eye killer, literally.  :)

13173[/snapback]

lol wolfbite watchu mean its an eye killer is that a good thing or bad?? huhuhu

here is one of kenji i have tried to fuse the image with my background and also the text lol giz u told me 2 tell me what u think guyz and just remeber i still am only new to photoshop hehe :P....

kenjicopy1ro6.jpg

meh.. i guess you didn't get what i meant.. but anyways.. you could add some colour there now.. lmao.. aswang si kenji:P

almost there man..keep it up

[{BeatZ}]-BIG_aLvZ- it will take alot of time atless 5 month to really get to get some skill in photoshop i recomend you to try to read alot of tutorials and try them. thats how i got better at photoshop and asking people question about the stuff i dint now how to do. ;)

ok kabuki thx 4 da tips and also giz nice sig i will try and learn from it thx...

also i have a problem with my photoshop, my colours dont seem to be working all i have is blacnk and white when i try 2 change colours it dont change properly eg i choose red it becomes a greyish colour wats wrong with it???