Sign in to follow this  
[{BeatZ}]-BIG_aLvZ-

Alvz 1st Gfx

i got photoshop 7 how do i update it....?? and that is not the problem my colours seemed to be working fine the other day just 2day my coloyurs stuffed up....

Er, is that image opened in Greyscale mode or something? The exact same thing happened to me.

Lol, fusalfred, did you take that from www.lacrimacastle.net?

-Izaak, Lord of the Lotus Clan.

13486[/snapback]

Err.. Take what? I didn't save anything from that website.

well actually i am using photshop 7 i have got cs2 but i dont know dont have the time 2 install i mite do it 2day and check it out lol im lazy...

i will now repeat myself 4 futsalfreds own good plz dont spam in my thread...

13543[/snapback]

lol you tell to dont spam you should not spam your self you spam the whole forum. :lol:

ah? i like to contribute in all topics that dont mean i spam and most of them i am talkin about the main topic just sometimes i get off topic because the topic has already died and people are talking randomly about what they are thinkin of..

ok thats good then but try to dont get off topic and to dont two post only two words, and you will be all fine ;) ...

Guest Aramid

Anyway.... Alvz is close once again to be an advance member he easily gains posts and easy to get to the ULTIMATE ELITE SPOT and choose whatever zen master he wants.....He might outrun ben and zymeth

is ok i think his going to be advance soon but his not going to get to be a ELITE its like 5,000 post you need or 10,000 i think i rember zymeth telling me that. ;)

lol damm thats impossible to get that many posts hmmm....

and kabuki i dont post only 2 words when have i only posted 2 words in a topic???

and also u telling me not 2 get off topic guess what u just went off topic...

as i was saying man its impossible to stay on topic i do try 2 stay on topic and when i do get off topic its because the topic is dead and people are just mumbling mumbo jumbo i am just reply 2 what they say ang also my thoughts and ideas.....

Yeah thats nice Alvz. You always think fo something interesting to say and that brings up the topic discussion agian. What I don't like are posts like 'Lol' and 'Really?'. You have only done that like once or twice, so its okay.

And ive posted pictures of Vetkin in the 'Battle Realms fanbar' thread. You can start working on your Vetkin art now.