most annoying  

55 members have voted

1. 1. most annoying

• your snipes get mugged
    • units killed by whirl or horse
    • nekro die because u forget him somewhere or because of zen punch
    • df gets destroyed
    • 4th samurai cant arive to df because he die
    • werwolves doesnt listen when u tell them to get back (a few die)
    • ure army get killed by sc
    • ure buildings get burned but its to hard to do something
    • your opnent is a lotus
    • kill ure self by pressing B with few fan geishas and darc pact
    • u use zerks with werewolve bg and attack but they get killled by horse before u can make them to werewolves

nice dunk i only vote for Df get destroyed it annoying when u needed it lol i also forgot to say that poeple annoys too

Wow , hard to choose.. i dont know, all of them seem to be Very annoying except of fan geishas' dark pact. perhaps coz it has never happened to me xD

I hate to see my buildings got burned, the peasant moves like a snail while he's caring water . Good thing Wolf clan's building is hard to get burned.

you forget smoke, you lost you position (for example N), that burning the building, that's very strong, and you can't move.

if my opponent is lotus, then is a big problem for me lotus vs lotus = endless battle

It woud be very anoyng to press B with meny fangeishas.

wen opponent is dragon the most annoying thing which happens is wen horses get killed by whirl... coz excpet this all the other bg take time to acquire (like SC) u can get whirl asy and even 4 whirls can kill all horses nearby them...

DRAGON ROCKS ;)

if my opponent is lotus, then is a big problem for me lotus vs lotus = endless battle

You can take stamina with the bg of the disease. (I don't remember the name of the unit in english)

You can take stamina with the bg of the disease. (I don't remember the name of the unit in english)

if the lotus player is at my same level as you, using dc-goo-skull-dw and such, is endless o.o but very painful..in a weird way xD

i took fan geishas to.... i remember a very important game where i had to heal my wolf partner much... when we got attacked i pressed B insted of a N and most of our army died xD

not good

LoL :lol: thats so dumb it actually made me laugh

easily done though I guess.

i know a few more things xD

-waterbug ( u hear the water every where)

-lotus tower kills rush

-enemy usses rock bug

-ure horses get stealed

-enemy gets mad cause u kill him with id

-skull on rice

-burning buuildings with smoke (many ppl hate it but i love it)

-serpent tower takes horse

-ppl says they are good and tell me who they can kill (even if they are right i think its not cool to tell everywhere it just starts flame and other ppl wont like those ppl)

-sync error

-ppl chose random (most of them say "oh i tooked wrong clan im not lotus player" when they lose)

-in 2v2 partner says its your fault when ure team lose

lol sorry Dunk ist jetzt mein topic xD^^

All the bugs in the game that people abuse or if someone cheats.

And when the Yankees win in the playoffs (fortunately it hasn't happened in awhile).

i just voted for the sc and the whirl lol oh and that dark pact thing with gieshas..lol i have done it in a few games now when i make fan gieshas i only have 1 with dark pact lol

in my opinion if those ppl dont want ID they should ask me in begining...

and if i want i can still say no ill play with ID case its my decsision....

thre is no rule against ID its part of BR....

I agree

id is part of game as sc or dc, so bannnig id is pointless.ppl dont like id coz they think i will use it on the feilds,which i dont use except if the opponent team dsnt have dragon clan or if they dont SNIPE my feilds.. so till they play like that i play acc to them :)

The only thing that I get annoy is that I pressed the wrong key and it made my units die.. Examples such as activating SC with SC, but pressing the wrong key so die from their SC.

The only thing that I get annoy is that I pressed the wrong key and it made my units die.. Examples such as activating SC with SC, but pressing the wrong key so die from their SC.

you made me laugh; so I had to reply to this.

FOr me, nothing is annoying. Pressing wrong button means you need more training without your keyboard.

All of the above can be annoying to most players because they allow their units to be that way. If you keep you eyes more wide open, then you will not have to be annoyed by these little things.

I voted for killed by whirl and horse though I would have added to the list...

Partner has no sense of organisation with his build...

...and ends up with a mess of a base leaving you with a ridiculous space for your building layout.

Particularly painful if your partner is wolf.

you made me laugh; so I had to reply to this.

FOr me, nothing is annoying. Pressing wrong button means you need more training without your keyboard.

All of the above can be annoying to most players because they allow their units to be that way. If you keep you eyes more wide open, then you will not have to be annoyed by these little things.

Haha, Cp, why are you laughing? It is just really annoying to me :) You know I get panick easily! :)

Edited by Ben~Education~Mystery