Sign in to follow this  
reNekRoManT

Burning With Smoke Bombs This Cheat Or No ?

i played with one guy and when i burned hes tower he left

and starting to says on me this bug and u cheater

i said to him all players use this and u can ask any players

and he said that cp and ben say this bug

That is new... I been playing BR for 8 years and I never heard that thing

lol dont get bothered by that nekro, noobs say that crap wen they loose as they dont like to loose and want to prove everybody that they are good......

and that is not a bug or cheat,its a part of game

i remember once i played with this guy who said i press S to stop my units from getting attacked which is cheating....

lol what will u say to that....

He says that cuz you ruin his strategy Light, haha. Meybe he wanted to lure you in an ambush.

He says that cuz you ruin his strategy Light, haha. Meybe he wanted to lure you in an ambush.

was it supposed to be funny, coz it didnt even made me smile........

Actualy, no. I just wonder what was the situation.

ok whoever says thats not a cheat is either a fucking noob or an idiot...

any mod related bug or game related bug exploited is A CHEAT and SHOULD not be done.

only noobs abuse and cheat.

AND YES SMOKE BURN IS MODDED

Edited by {Dark}WolfBite

any mod related bug or game related bug exploited is A CHEAT and SHOULD not be done.

can u be a bit descriptive.your statement is not clear about whom are u contradicting.....

and secondly SMOKE BURN is not a cheat, if that is then DC is cheat too bcs it stops everything(even magic) but in its description it says that it will stop only projectiles..... but do we consider it a cheat???Defenetly not....

....sounds like wolfbite lost once to that tactic. its surely not a cheat at all. doesnt it make sense to you that a smoke bomb burns your buildings?

dont fight hard, fight smart. thats all.

i guess theres no need to talk about cheats like yin adding or script editing. we all know that this is just not fair.

honestly i could care less if i lost to something stupid like that...

cheating and bugging is doing anything that wasnt ORIGINALLY intended in the game.

burning with smoke is not its true ability and so dont exploit it...

it seems like the new generation promotes bugging and cheating ; none of the old players would.... i can guarantee u that.

so u call me fucking noob and idiot?

cant u tell your opinion without any insulting?

ok i called u a fucking noob and an idiot... ru gonna cry now?

Edited by {Dark}WolfBite

honestly i could care less if i lost to something stupid like that...

cheating and bugging is doing anything that wasnt ORIGINALLY intended in the game.

burning with smoke is not its true ability and so dont exploit it...

it seems like the new generation promotes bugging and cheating ; none of the old players would.... i can guarantee u that.

i dont think so,

let me enlighten you brother.... I have seen many old players use smoke on towers....

if tht is not the true ability then remeber a match wen i send some samurais to your army and wen they die u used dc.Now why did u used dc, u shd not have used it bcs dc is also ORIGINALLY NOT INTENDED TO STOP MAGIC(like seppuku)....

and(sarcasm)pleaseee dont tell me that old players dont use that bcs i think u havnt played a lotta games recently....

so u cant blame anyone for using an ability. and if that is the bug, then also it is made by the developers so no question of blaming the developers...

I don't think it's a cheat or bug at all. It's the part of their ability( just my opinion)

Lol i get it now, that dude meant burning towers with the Smoke BG Oo. I thought he burns it with raidersand assist with cannons. Well this is a bug. Cheat is when someone do something that isnt in the rules. and i dont remember the cannons to have a fire attack, so yes this is cheating. Its like in a football match letting 1 to use his hands instead his leags. how on earth will they get the ball without hurting him? :ermm: If you think you are a good player dont cheat if you are a noob cheat until you get bored.

i dont think so i have seen many old players use smoke on towers....

if tht is not the true ability then remeber a match wen i send some samurais to your army and wen they die u used dc.Now why did u used dc, u shd not have used it bcs dc is also ORIGINALLY NOT INTENDED TO STOP MAGIC(like seppuku)....

and(sarcasm)pleaseee dont tell me that old players dont use that bcs i think u havnt played a lotta games recently....

u cant blame anyone for using an ability. and if that is the bug, then also it is made by the developers so no question of blaming the developers...

Many old players don't play anymore, and the real players of the game would respect it, they wouldn't abuse smoke.

Many old players don't play anymore, and the real players of the game would respect it, they wouldn't abuse smoke.

fine... fine..... fine.....

if u all think its a cheat then be with it

well anyways i dont play serpent so i shoud'nt care on the 1st place....

Its not a cheat, its a bug that's abused. Just like when the horses turn invisible, which is really cool, and the rock thing.

its not a cheat but it is annoying.. especially when all they do is smoke.. i use ti.. but i dont over do it. i only do it to stop them from making a tower.. and i only fire one... and that sends the peasants running for water. its useful i have to say since raiders die to fast

Raiders are the best for burning, they may have small health but theyare the fastest unit, and have great stamina! Cannons are slow and weak vs melee units. 4 raiders when throw at the same time makes a large fire, so burning towers isnt a problem.