Sign in to follow this  
kuttlewug

Shadowy Origins Of Your Name

I'm not Russian.

EDIT:

Not female either.

i didn't say you were russian, and no one really knows for sure that you're a guy, too bad mana you brought this on yourself hahahahahahahahahahaha

Creed was playing on the radio one day when I was trying to come up with a new name for a character in Diablo II after a ladder reset. Yeah I played the hell outta that game long after it should have been deceased, decomposed, and used as fertilizer for the upcoming Diablo III. Went through several iterations for the name. Creedmain -> Credmain -> Credmane. As is my habit I reuse part of my name in all the characters I make and knowing the reused part is what I'll be called by. In this case "Cred". Not liking the sound of that I ended up adding an "o" for "Credo". So I ended up with Credomane. Stopped playing Diablo II some time after that. Started using it everywhere after that. It is so bad that more people that I realize think it is my real name since everyone calls me by it. Work is the only place I'm not but even there a few do. Hell, I'm even topping Google for Credomane. :D

I really don't remember how I got this name, been using it since I started playing CS 1.6. I think I stole it off some guy on some forum.

Simanavicius

Is the name on the credit card that I once assigned to paypal. I have my own now :).

mana are u hawaiian?

lots of hawaiian names have the letters "m,a,n,a" in them.

My ping should be able to answer that.

My ping should be able to answer that.

u can be hawaiian and live in the mainland

but i will take that as a "no"

My name, a long story.

I always use Snowball as ign on ragnarok online server with the same guild I am in for like 4years now, since every server we play on seem to die we always switch. But we are pretty famous and some people try to get our name before we use it just to piss off us. Plus my name is pretty common so w/e. I came up with the idea of Amplify which is a High wizzard skill in ro. Later on I put a i infront cause Amplify was already used on 2moons when I played. Right now I prefer iAmplify rather than Snowball on fps.

My name is Tyrone and my nickname Ty and the last 4 numbers of my very first telephone number 3340.

Are you black?

And my name... I really don't remember how I came up with it... for a while I started thinking maybe I was high when I made it but the last time I was really high my name was much more stupid; Wolf Cunt Lighthouse

Well it was late where I live and i'm really hoping to get off of school tommorow so I decided to name myself after one of my favorite songs by my favorite band(tenacious D) so I'm now wonderboy.

Great name.... great name.

So me and some other friends were in a closed beta for an awesome medieval game that isn't actually finished yet (may never be :/). The beta forced the use of the First name from the account on the developers forum (Also added First, Last and Address to the screenshot as a way to prevent leaks because the NDA was not enough) and naturally they (my friends) didn't know how to say my real name so people just called me "Mana" because it's like a shortened anagram of my real name and the game used that element and everyone knew how to say it. So that's how it worked out.

All of the letters in Mana are used in my real name, there are 2 a's, 1 m, 1 n and others.

YOU WILL NEVER GUESS MY REAL NAME!

Is it Amanda?

I love to always be an Angel of this or that.

Its pestilence this time.

I know Mana's real name and let me tell you, it isn't worth guessing, you will never get it. And it ain't worth trying