69 members have voted

1. 1. who?

• Unclean one
    • Diseased one
    • Infested one
    • none

i vote for diseased one....iw........ :lol:

• Upvote 1

i wouldnt meet any of them on the street xD but i choose the unclean one. none of them loox healthy> : O

none i think they all look awesome...woot?

xD ye, really cute things > :3

hhahaha!I think they are all disgusting...

infested one-his breathe is like a bad breath in the morning or more worst :rolleyes:

diseased one-hes got a whole over his stomach with a big pimples on it! :D

unclean one-hes weapon is from his mouth....iw........

they are all disgusting but,when they transformed into warlock,they rock!!!!! B)

infested one really suks look wise...

Wats the reddish thingy coming out from his belly and he constantly drops wormsss ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, moreover i am allergic to dirt ewwwwwwwwww.... he disgusts me :wacko:

infested one really suks look wise...

Wats the reddish thingy coming out from his belly and he constantly drops wormsss ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, moreover i am allergic to dirt ewwwwwwwwww.... he disgusts me :wacko:

that reddish thingy is candy worms...yumm... :lol:

well I vote for infested, really, very disgusting.....blood and worm everywhere in his belly><

(I think I gonna be sick.....xD)

diseased he is always throwing up the shit(literally) he ate

Infested one, of course. He get worms!! :blink::wacko:

To be honest, they are all quite disgusting, but only the infested one comes out on top for it. I mean, who would actually be able to contain their contents if they saw a person walking around, stomach bulging and bleeding from thousands of maggots (sorry to burst everyone's bubbles about them being worms) consuming it. I would honestly become ill if I saw it in real life, and at least the unclean one and diseased one can keep the things that make them disgusting inside for a while, I.E. the unclean one has all that condensed darkness in him, and occasionally coughs up a little from the lungs, and the diseased one really isn't too disgusting unless he were to use his one BG, and even without it is not disgusting unless you decided to get close enough to smell his breath.

So, if it were between maggots protruding from an open stomach, small amounts of "tar" being coughed up (or large amounts if it was an attack), or horribly noxious breath, I would pick the first one of these (the maggots) as there is really no way to hide that grossness..

i thought at my first look at the game a man is using unclean in the rice field...

so i thought it was dirt..

and the white thing that falls from infested is rice the red thing is the ketchp but wheres the chicken??

infested one-his breathe is like a bad breath in the morning or more worst :rolleyes:

diseased one-hes got a whole over his stomach with a big pimples on it! :D

diseased one is the one who has bad breath(and BO :D )

infested is the one with bog pimples in the stomach

anyway i vote infested

the Infested One...... a lot or worms in him and he seems weak vs other clans...

Oops, I voted for the wrong one. :unsure: When I chose "Diseased one", it was the picture of the Infested One that's running in my mind. (I always seem to interchange those two.) Until I read your posts, and I was like, "Oh. :mellow:".

Anyway... Although the worms falling off of the Infested One may look disgusting, I'm still amused at the gamemaker's creativity and originality for having thought of that. :lol:

If I meet them while I'm eating, this is my reaction:

Unclean one: Cover my nose

Diseased one: Cover my nose and look down.

Infested one: Immediately, I'll puke.

Who can stand that awful look and really nasty stomach? Gross creature!!

Ewwwwwwwwwww! I voted for disease one, but after reading other people's post, I realize the infested one is more disgusting. I didn't know it was worms, I thought its rice :)

Kazan is far more disgusting than these ones :lol: ! Just look at him while he is running. Its like ewwww! The jelly-ball-man :D . And what is disgusting about lotus dudes? Unclean one offers (first portion is free i guess) soy sauce to nearby opponents and infested one trying to feed them with rice and ketchup. They are shy and gentle guys. Im sure they trying to earn money to buy tooth paste for their deseased one friend. Im sure all of them will live in happiness and joy soon after solving this bad breath problem :) .