Speedy

Collection Of Ideas

Sup Beasty! :lol:

I totaly agree with you about the cheating and rushing, good ideas. :)

I added the new ideas.

Guest [LOT]Phate

hhmm eagles maybe they should make a new hero with an eagle as a pet who sends him off to scout just like that 1 guy in king arthur

i say........... maybe they should give each hero a Box with 6 slots in it so he can change hes weapons and maybe put some special armor on him or spell and give him lvl and when he kill he gain Exp and he lvls.................

lolz as we said guyz we want it 2 stay within the br theme....

i know they r just ideas but br is kinda sounding like knights online or AOE....

All though i added talush's idea it's a bit to complicated for a single unit. Like you say Alvz, it sounds more like an RPG, like KO..

I have alot of ideas: one idea is putting a new clan that is better than the rest, they enter from the other world and try to conquer the battlerealms world, in the other side the others clan make an alliance, the wolf with the dragon and the serpent with the lotus to fight against the invasor and conquer the realms, this new clan is better than all the rest, that the reason you can play at time with an alliance of the others two new clans dragon+wolf and serpent+lotus, in multiplayer is the same, i have too the ideas of the warriors of that new clan have and the new warriors of the allied teams, but that too big to explain.

hmmm i kinda like ur idea aart! ........very interesting.

yes that wud be brialliant if can have alliance and we fight this superior caln or wutever..sounds very good to mee :)

hmmm i kinda like ur idea aart! ........very interesting.

yes that wud be brialliant if can have alliance and we fight this superior caln or wutever..sounds very good to mee :)

18829[/snapback]

BEAST, U LIKE Aart idea? wow u must have like threesome....hahahaha...i have another idea..what about orgy???hahahahaha....i have an idea... the swordman should fly so that they can fight up in the air like crouching tiger hidden dragon...but if they geisha can fly too, it would be better coz the geisha and swordman would have sex up in the air..so ill be a swordman and can u be my geisha????..hahahahaha

Maybe a new clan can have a medieval Europe look.... They have mounted knights and fight by Pike and Shot.... Teir 3 units automatically come with horses and if those horses die and you have to return to the stables to buy a horse instead of having to collect them.

Can this complement Aart's idea?

Or is everyone hoping for a more Asian look?

Teir 0

Peasant Hut

Produces peasants, but they would be called serfs since it is Medieval Europe...

Town Watch

Produces militia, which is a basic combat unit armed with a club. Does blunt damage.

Bowyer

Produces arbalesters, who are basically crossbowmen with a slow reloading attack like the Archers of the dragon clan. Think miny ballistas with winding up and all that.

Armory

Creates armored units who can withstand damage to get close to buildings and ruin them. Produces axemen, who are excellent in chopping apart the wood or stone that makes up most buildings.

BEAST, U LIKE Aart  idea? wow u must have like threesome....hahahaha...i have another idea..what about orgy???hahahahaha....i have an idea... the swordman should fly so that they can fight up in the air like crouching tiger hidden dragon...but if they geisha can fly too, it would be better coz the geisha and swordman would have sex up in the air..so ill be a swordman and can u be my geisha????..hahahahaha

18830[/snapback]

ITS funny how P-A rights all these jokes and doesnt get in trouble fo it...

people get ammused from them?

i totally agree with u alvz <_<

and as for u p-a........i hate crouchin tiger :angry: ...........cus it was all fake n made-up ..

and i like geishas ..no doubt :rolleyes: but wut saying .......... can never happen.......but make sure u dont come inf rotn of me in real life...cus ima top class fighter inr eal life..........and can kick ya a-s-s in one sec.....so keep day dreaming with ur sick thinking :P

yes, i was thinking that clan is like you said before with magicians, weapon masters and holy knights. criticalstrikerz. I thogh in an unit that can sleep enemy units in area, and other who prevents with magc barriers melee attacks. the weapon master can have three types of melee damage, sword mace and spear, with each one he changes his resistances too. A hero of this clan can be P-A who attack fucking the geishas of the other and flying :) :), this consumes geishas resistance hehehe.

Of course the allied team have new units and magics too.

how about spys which can go invisible and also check out tha opponent BG while they invisible but only to units in line of sight....

I wish Ninjas were better, usualy when i use them the other player sees them. One Yin down..

I try to use the cover of trees, for it is almost impossible to see a ninja behind a tree, i also try to position a ninja behind a building, so it is harder to spot.. Remember to avoid places where the enemy is watching most.. ;)

how about spys which can go invisible and also check out tha opponent BG while they invisible but only to units in line of sight.

Ninjas are spys.. I'm going to add to your idea, so aswell as being able to see enemy battlegears, they could check rice water population and Yin/Yang levels too. ;)

This clan does not use Yin or Yang points, but instead has "faith" points since they are a medieval-esque style.

Town watch + Bowyer = Tomahawk Thrower, an infantry unit with medium armor carrying 2 throwing axes in both hands and able to throw them or use both in combat effectively. Innate ability is armor busting since axes are known to pierce armor and the higher tier the enemy the more damage he will do.

Town watch + Armory = Crusader, a heavy infantry with shield and sword, spear, or mace. Deals different types of damage depending on target and innate ability includes blocking with shield.

Bowyer + Armory = Grenadier, a raider-like infantry with some more armor and grenades, which combine the range of torches with the power of pitch slingers. Grenades may not explode on impact and they might explode a few seconds after hitting the target, giving time for the enemy to escape. He will suffer slight blunt damage since the grenade hits him like a rock. Innate ability: Grenade cooking works only when the grenadier is standing still and that you select him. He will pull out a grenade and as a idle animation will pull the pin and hold it in his hand. Any enemy that approaches will be hit by a grenade with a 100% chance of exploding.

This clan doesn't have a basic battlegear building, but instead they have a building that is combined with the stables. The peasants do not need to collect horses, but you can equip any unit above teir 1 with a horse for a price. This can be considered their standard battlegear building.

Advanced battlegear such as thief guild comes from a building called the Arcane tower. The battlegear will be in next post.

The healer unit would come from some monastery-type building. A peasant goes in, out comes a priest. Not sure if there will be females in the clan, but did women have a combat role in the Medieval era? Instead of a town square, they would have a Church that can be upgraded to a Cathedral. The priest can enter, and come out as an Inquisitor, which is a unit who uses magic attacks with damage based on the amount of faithpoints that you have. As for what happens when a peasant goes in....he comes out as am exorcist....who is a Van Helsing-like unit who blesses other units near him to do more damage against enemies while using all these silver demon killing weapons such as stakes and hammers....He does most damage to the Unclean One and Master Warlock from Lotus, the Demoness and Necromancer and undead from Serpent, and negates the Samurai seppuku damage since it is considered a spirit attack, and the Werewolf from the Wolf Clan.

Not sure what the tier 3 unit will be...got any good ideas?

I wish Ninjas were better, usualy when i use them the other player sees them. One Yin down..

I try to use the cover of trees, for it is almost impossible to see a ninja behind a tree, i also try to position a ninja behind a building, so it is harder to spot.. Remember to avoid places where the enemy is watching most.. ;)

Ninjas are spys.. I'm going to add to your idea, so aswell as being able to see enemy battlegears, they could check rice water population and Yin/Yang levels too.  ;)

18986[/snapback]

u got it bax...:P

Maybe Ninja Backstabb? The hit that he can use if he is invisible and when he is on his enemy's back, or when the enemy is fighting with someone else. Then the enemy will get 5x normal damage. And it will be a special ability of Ninja (he hasn't got any specials yet).

... I don't like the sound of that idea...

It reminds me of WC3, where you have one particular unit which is invisible (thus unattackable) and could attack. He did very little damage, but when you spammed these babies all the enemy could do is sit behind their computer and think "Goddammit why did they put these annoying units in the game".

Having a ninja able to attack whilst invisible, with even more power in attack than normal, would be HELL for me. I can imagine it now... *o*

I think the clans are fine as they are... altough a European "invasion" would be nice done correctly... But I think someone else's earlier idea sucked... It sounds too "alien" for BR... and combining an arrow launcher with armor making a grenade trower is really strange... Instead, let's make it more like medieval Japan How about this:

Halberdier - Armory

Artisan - Artisans guild

Insert low defense high attack unit here - Insert building name here

Artisans can build cannons and/or small catapults and man them. Maybe replace them with demolition experts or something which can build bombs/use a BG which deploys bombs. Maybe siege engines would detract too much from BR tough... Medieval Japan didn't have them either due to the terrain.

Halberdier + Artisan = Maybe make a unit called saboteurs which make hand to hand explosive damage

Third unit + Halberdier = Knight or feudal lord. Bonuses while on horse, maybe make these the Tier 3 unit and create another one for this...

Artisan + Third unit = Bayonet riflemen... Even tough it's a bit too modern perhaps... How about Arquebusiers? My idea here is to have a gunpowder unit which can hold out in close combat, kinda like cannoners.

Tier 3: Crusader. Amazing health, his 2 handed sword demolishes almost anything

Healer: Priest

How about a merchant hero or something? Make some strange bonus... Like remove rice from other players at some of your own cost... Make him come with a bodyguard or two which are only slightly better than peasants and respawn from the keep after a while...

There's balance issues on my idea, of course... Like no ranged T1 unit... But I still think Europeans would "ruin" Br...

Problem is, we've got everything on BR... Magic wielders, evil guys, good guys, tradition and honor clan, good but brutish clan, underground dwellers (kinda, but no point in making a new faction and saying they came from some mines when they'd be like the wolf...), a practical clan (serpent), the desperate survivors of some old society which became corrupt, a nature side, a side with animals, a side which doesn't use horses... What else can we have with so much identity as these?

Turtle Clan? Neutral guys which lived on an island and minded their own business the whole time until the horde forced them out? How to make them truly unique, tough?

Hey guys there's some nice ideas here and I thought i'd just revive this thread, especially since this was posted:

Oh Tiger Dont worry about it as I have Personally Contacted him through email and we're discussing how my company might be able to help if I can convince my president that by investing in the shares of Liquid Entertainment, we might make alot out of it and it fully depends on the meeting we're gona have with Mr. Castillo and the rest of his staff at Hershey Centre.

Mr. Castillo said he will be discussing the new features to be added to the game and how it will compete against upcoming Strategy games but according to him, what will make Battle Realms better is the originality and the simplicity of the hand to hand combat but the game will require real time graphics support and especially when it comes to vista as they have to spend more money to re-program the whole thing to work with vista...

Anyways, If anything comes up me and Mr. Castello will let you guys know and hopefully everyone will be co-operative with our decisions.

Sincerely

PJ

Chief Executive EB Games CANADA LTD...