Sign in to follow this  
Tom Carvel

Stabbed In The Back, And Your To Blame

Your dirtiest moments in TF2, whether they be backstabbin', pyro tauntin', or demo launchin'.

For me, every time I take out the heavy/medic combo I feel an evil twinge go up my back, like I just destroyed something truly beautiful. And if the medic has the Uber ready it feels like a bolt of lightning hits the tip of my dick when I stab him.

Head shotting an uber ready medic makes me orgasm

Juggling an uber as a Pyro = awesome and the most unused thing in the game

Ubersawing scouts, doing ANYTHING to enemy medics with full ubers (ESPECIALLY ubersawing them), backstabbing like, anything, because I'm a terrible spy. I also enjoy demoralizing the assholes that go out of their way just to try and chase me down, and die to my syringes.

Also, I totally get off on a merciless Kritzkrieg, especially multiple ones.

Edited by Miyari

Ubering a spy to cap the final point in dustbowl. Our spy on voice chat was saying he was at the point and took all the sentries out. I was a medic with a full uber charge, came in through the sewer, ran up the stairs, and bam, uber spy cap. Funniest thing in the world.

Other great uber moments on dustbowl:

10 seconds left, i was at 100% again at the sewer, no one else on my team around except a sniper. What else could I do? :) Sniper uber cap of course.

Start of the round, I was a pyro, had a medic uber me, we ran to the first point, there were no sentries so we just kept going to the last point. After hanging out for about 2 minutes in hiding our team finally caps the first point and within seconds we jump on the second point with a second uber up and running. The red teams attempt to get on the point failed due to the wonderful pyro air blast. I love that thing.

And of course I have lots of pyro airblast stories. Juggling ubers is by far the funnest thing you can do.

So far, I've stolen about ten ubercharges from enemy medics as Spy. Gosh, I just love running in with the medic on me and telling my teammates, "This is why I'm better than you."

Backstabbing an engineer on top of him, then sapping the dispenser/sentry before it can turn fully around, then cloaking and running away to safety.

After juggling the ubered Demo, I flame tap him and the medic before air blasting him up one more time. Then while he's in midair, I pull out my axtinguisher so I can first axe the medic, then axe the Demo as he comes down.

I have a friend I regularly go Ubersaw combo with. It works wonders. At one point, we exchanged ubers 5 times continuously, knocking down a good 6 or 7 of their team while distracting the rest for a good minute or so.

Sapping the teleporter entrances, then cloaking past the engineers who come to fix them or find me, so that I can sap their sentries without interruption.

Edited by h3gi

GOODJOB EMPTYING MY SERVER >:.

DUDE OCCASIONALLY I PLAY EXCLUSIVELY WITH LIKE ONE OR TWO OTHER PEOPLE

OTHER PEOPLE STACK ON ME >:(

I CAN'T HELP IT OKAY PEOPLE ARE NOT DUMB AND OBVIOUSLY WILL JOIN A TEAM WITH A GOOD MEDIC AND COMMUNICATION

I'LL TRY TO SUCK AT THIS GAME MORE GAWD! :lol:

Ubering a spy to cap the final point in dustbowl. Our spy on voice chat was saying he was at the point and took all the sentries out. I was a medic with a full uber charge, came in through the sewer, ran up the stairs, and bam, uber spy cap. Funniest thing in the world.

Other great uber moments on dustbowl:

10 seconds left, i was at 100% again at the sewer, no one else on my team around except a sniper. What else could I do? :) Sniper uber cap of course.

Start of the round, I was a pyro, had a medic uber me, we ran to the first point, there were no sentries so we just kept going to the last point. After hanging out for about 2 minutes in hiding our team finally caps the first point and within seconds we jump on the second point with a second uber up and running. The red teams attempt to get on the point failed due to the wonderful pyro air blast. I love that thing.

Errr... maybe I am missing something, but I am pretty sure you can't capture the point while ubered.

My favorite moments are as spy, the best class in the game :)

Nothing is better than being chased down by a demo man swinging his bottle at you and somehow maneuvering so that you get a backstab on him.

See the end of this video for an example of me doing this against mojo, which I'm sure pissed him off to no end :)

Recently, 15 backstabs, 10 sapped sentries, no deaths

Edited by Tom Carvel

Getting ubered as a Pyro, and then running amongst the enemy only to destroy their teleporters, that really torques them off, lol.

Especially on Goldrush, when the enemy is pushing the cart.

Hey I remember that, lol.

You rock at the game.

xD

Today I just did something funny, I discovered an enemy teleporter at our base behind a shack and I burned the engineer first, who wasnt paying attention, then the sniper next, who was scoping. And as I finally was destroying the tele, a scout popped out of it and I killed a third person, along with the tele.

:P

thats with Natascha btw, shes a beast now with the improved slow

Showing myself as a sniper and doing headshots on people trying to kill me... I can feel how pissed off they are...

Juggling an uber as a Pyro = awesome and the most unused thing in the game

I'd agree with you there. It seems that almost everyone uses the backburner, which works well with only 5% of the maps and even then depends on what team and checkpoint is open. The power of the blow back and considering you can just switch to the ax to take out those pesky heavies, I have no idea why people use the back burner.

I forgot to add: UBERING/KRITZING SNIPERS.

Just putting that one on the record.

lololol.png

omg mana the new servers, omg. And look at my ping

Those times when I personally stop the cart on gold rush because I just stabbed five people in a row and took out a third of team without even getting scratched.

And then when my team fails to capitalize on it, I repeat this but probably get killed afterwards, then my team FINALLY realizes that hey, they can actually defend the cart now!

I have a new dirtest moment that I feel so good about. For some reason on the Lotus servers the animations for the taunts do not work.

I was a scout and my team had just lost. I forgot the animations didn't work and hit the taunt button. Of course it just showed my guy standing there. (I have the party hat so the other team can't kill me, but usually 1 or 2 people just stand in front of me hitting me).

Then... All the sudden the guy goes flying! It was the funnest thing I've ever seen. Then it hit me what just happened.

So later that day I was a scout and my team just lost. I made sure I was holding the bat before the round ended, as you can't change weapons afterwards. Sure enough some guy was hitting me with his bottle, until he was sent flying.

So now I make sure I switch to the proper weapon, depending on what class I am, and kill people with my taunt. Works almost every time!

Yes, youc an change weapons after the game ends by the way.

There's a button that you can assign whcih will change back to your previous weapon. I have mine assigned to Q. For example, if I was spy and switched from revolver to knife, I could hit Q and switch back to revolver.

QQ more noobs, its been Q for last selected weapon since CS Beta 1

Indeed.

I mean, that's how I still hold the record for weekly Hadouken kills.

But then my donator benefits died. :(