Sign in to follow this  
Mana

<b> Contest: Fill Up The Wiki!</b>

Alright, seems like barely anyone knows this:

In wiki use proper grammar, and full stops! Write about something that is meaningfull not retarted (IE: a new br story that I can't even read because it is just one huge paragraph).

This Wiki was meant to be a place to learn more about the game and it's story/characters (which for the most part is great as the "Game Wikis" have the most articles).

Don't type in capital leters! "GFX HELP, NEW BR STORY, Download BATTLE REALMS absolutely FREE" It hurts my eyes!

Also something like that download battle realms article:

Hey guyz Alvz here if you want a copy of BR, you can look on mine and BenEducationNotice's signature in the forums and also even easier just click on this link and SPLAT get downloading to play the best game ever....

Battle realms with Winter of the wolf download link [1]You guys can thank Ben for uploading the game.

Now what's bad about that? Let's see:

• "Alvz here" - Mhhkay I don't care who's here and I doubt that anyone else would either if they read this article a year from now.
  • "BenEducationNotice's signature in the forums" - His sig will change over the course of the time and thus that will become invalid.

Now next, the wiki is made so that ANYONE could edit:

Guide made by Futsalfred, feel free to edit this, but I have to take credit for it.

Cretics to {Dark}KaBuKI for posting the game cam info.

That is not at all needed since you used (or atleast should of otherwise I take it that a Goblin made that wiki). You can see everything in the "History" tab of the wiki. So if someone made the article (futsalfred) and someone like Kabuki edited it then it would say so in the History.

I suggest you guys go over to Wikipedia which is one of the bigger sites that have a wiki and just read some of the articles in there so that you could see how they are done :).

Thanks, that is all. (most articles are great though, just make them look abit more professional :D)

oh sorry zymeth ill change the capitals right now....

f***** hell man zymeth i edited the front page titles in small case letters because u dont like capitals and now 2 of my articles are deleted...

yo zymeth thx man damm i was really angry...:P

17350[/snapback]

Well if you won't type in capitals I don't think a problem like that will every ariive ;).

OHH i made two other topics tough, i made ports to host and the other one Making the right army. OHH i also just finish making another one game fraps. and dame some edits to game cam, i edited the link for fulfas.

i think he means like articles pertaining to the main story of the game (i.e. kenji's journey). if i am wrong lord zymeth, then correct me on it. i might plan on doing a story article, although i won't say what part of the story it will be about...keep an eye out

i think he means like articles pertaining to the main story of the game (i.e. kenji's journey). if i am wrong lord zymeth, then correct me on it. i might plan on doing a story article, although i won't say what part of the story it will be about...keep an eye out

18475[/snapback]

Right on!

is that site a wiki...?

18760[/snapback]

Yes it is, and come on guys! The price is pretty much up for grabs right now. Just make a wiki that tells the Battle Realms story (Say the Dragon Kenji or the Serpent Kenji side, etc) and you will be getting it :).

Whoever is willing to do the Battle Realms story :/ Not that hard really...

Why do I have the feeling somebodys gonna do an extremely crap story with no spoilers?

“Oh, he’s still alive!†the villager shouted when they see Kenji coming back to the town from the South. What’s happening here? When Kenji was born, his father, Lord Oja, the Lord of the Serpent’s and Dragon’s clan, brought him to the South to have a pleasant life without worrying about war.

Who killed Kenji's father? After your reply, I will continue the story.. I am collecting the informations, will you help?

*MAJOR HUGE-ASS SPOILERS FOR PEOPLE THAT HAVEN"T FINISHED KENJI"S QUEST!!!*

*HIGHLIGHT THE BELOW TEXT!*

nobody really knows. it was rumored that kenji killed that dude, but he didn't and kenji thought that the nightvol killed the dude?